The online racing simulator
LLM calling eachother losers, here we go again. Aww yeah.
Quote from PhilS13 :RSR is back online. :yipee:

Replay of a 1.41.9 (T125@Nurburgring). Scrappy first sector...2 more tenths in it for sure.

Still down for me.
Ty Jack. Im linking Mugello same as you on vid, now with e30! Make more vids.
Quote from mcintyrej :E30 M3 Drift Setup Guide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBgSwgpLScI

(Information not factual, don't hold me to account if anything is wrong!)

I find the e30 just looks really slow drifting with the street 90s on. Semi-slicks plus maximum attack ftw. I like exiting the Monza pitlane, hairpin turning around the end of the pitwall and then having a go at parabolica in reverse, it tightens up really nicely. I'm not really a drift fan but that's pretty good fun, so is Mugello in reverse direction.
Quote from Ales_M :Ty Jack. Im linking Mugello same as you on vid, now with e30! Make more vids.

I plan on it! Having a lot of fun

Quote from sinbad :I find the e30 just looks really slow drifting with the street 90s on. Semi-slicks plus maximum attack ftw. I like exiting the Monza pitlane, hairpin turning around the end of the pitwall and then having a go at parabolica in reverse, it tightens up really nicely. I'm not really a drift fan but that's pretty good fun, so is Mugello in reverse direction.

The sign of a good sim! I've not driven Monza since they released the E30, might give that a go next time I can get some spare time
https://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Corsa

" Assetto Corsa welcomes the Corvette! The new amazing C7 Stingray 2014 will be added to Assetto Corsa as a free content, and the incredible and beautiful Corvette C.7 race car will be part of the Dream Pack that will include ten cars and the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife!"

And I already thought, AC needs an big, grunty V8. There you go
Great news
Gieb Lolvo V8 Supercar pls.
Lets hope it sound somewhat less crap than most cars.
Quote from Bose321 :Lets hope it sound somewhat less crap than most cars.

Most of the road car v8's do sound a bit shit, 458 and the T125 sounds are very good in my opinion, but the E90 sounds really shit as does the Lotus 49 imo.

Also the Pagani sounds a bit shit aswell.
I like the cockpit sounds, the exterior sounds are pretty crap on all cars tbh
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Scawen : incorrect use of the word gay
Why, do you drive from the roof?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Gieb Lolvo V8 Supercar pls.

Just yesterday I thought an agreement with Polestar would yield some very interesting race cars for AC...
Actually I like driving via bumper cam in AC, which I know is odd, but somehow I get more feel for the car that way (plus in some cars like the P4/5 cockpit sight is pretty limited). Might need to play with FOV a little.

Laughed at the comments of todays Corvette revelation. basically: "C7 suxxx, we needz Skyline supra rx7 s2000 eclipse, look at vote we want not corvette"
For all the on-the-fence'ers AC is £19.99 for this weekend.
Guy complains without knowing "Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and GT-R GT3 already announced time ago".

To be honest though, I didn't even remember that.
Quote from PMD9409 :Guy complains without knowing "Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and GT-R GT3 already announced time ago".

we want not new heavy boring gtr we want oldskool JDM R34 FT Spec-Nür with limited red shift sleeve and rx7 in that spec from inidialD man you know notin bout true car culture man
The Lotus "F1" car just gives me that "always vague around the center and when centering" feeling again. Blehh. It's like the higher the grip level, and the faster the steering rack, the worse it is.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG