The online racing simulator
I think we should just ignore Blueflame.
Quote from kars19 :Tell me more... nobody didn't complain on this 'wrongness' in AC forums

Look at the GT5 and GT6 version, that's how i imagine it to be really, do you need your hands held here to hold a contrary opinion to the masses? Complete joke, that someone with a conflicting opinion gets routed with pitchforks like its the 16 century. Absolute ****ing joke.
Quote from tristancliffe :

Seriously, if you're gonna act like that then f off. YES, i don't know how setups work, sue me.. Jesus f christ.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Seriously, if you're gonna act like that then f off. YES, i don't know how setups work, sue me.. Jesus f christ.

lol talk about overreacting are you ****ing kidding me
Quote from BlueFlame :Look at the GT5 and GT6 version, that's how i imagine it to be really

Your argument sounds convincing
@immudila

How's it overreacting, he clearly finds me retarded cause I'm clueless with setups, really?
But you've been playing racing games and been quick enough by now to surely have read one or two basics - softer front generally = less understeer. Longer gear ratios = higher top speed but less acceleration. We're talking really really basic stuff, that even the most retarded setup guides get right. And there are a lot of simulator setup guides.

It's like being an amateur photographer with an expensive DSLR camera but not knowing what shutter speed does. At all.

That IS quite retarded.
how is he clearly finding you retarded by using an emoticon? by being so soft you make yourself look bad.. also I don't get how you're so clueless, just use common sense
With LFS's easy setup sharing i've always had good (unrealisticly good) setups, i just never had to tinker with them myself, nor i wanted to.. it's just an aspect of racing i'm really not interested in knowing. Is that really that hard to comprehend? Yes it could benefit me and i could check some guides, but there's really no reason for that attitude whatsoever..

@ imudila

He stated it in one of the earlier posts.. believe me i can take a hit at myself, but not at this elitistic prick level every time i mention setups.
Been at the Ring, having stood and walked on the Ring I'd say its the best interpretation I've seen to date. And the first track k I feel confident going fast (1:59 with the P4/5)

edit: well the track itself is great, but the trackside surroundings and scenery is a little off and sparse at places. And too many trees on the grandstand banking and behind it, especially at the Dunlop-Kehre

Quote from BlueFlame :Look at the GT5 and GT6 version, that's how i imagine it to be

Hmm, how you imagine it to be V a laser scanned version. I wonder which one is correct?

Quote from BlueFlame : Absolute ****ing joke.

Yup, you really are.
Nürburgring is really well scanned. It's the best version of all this track versions I've driven.
Lotus Exos 125 is freaking fun, yet challenging to drive. KS once again proves that they are very aware of physics for each particular car. They know that open-wheelers has enormous grip level and if you do enter the corner right, even with default setup, it turns so well and the grip is so big, that you even can get really early on the throttle. So yeah, Boris, it's not the problem of default setup, it's a racer's problems, so it's yours. The turning depends on how you enter the corner what lines do you use. I've maybe 20 laps already around the cuircuit with Lotus Exos T125 and in many case I went off the track because of bad entry, so it took me some time to get used with the track and the car, and with default I did 1.46.2, and it's easy to do 1.45, 'cos I still miss some apexes, and loosing time there and there, so it feels like I can do 1.45 if I focus more on the lap.
Cheers.
Boris, Don't mind them, I am in same boat as you It is a game which I look upon as an entertaining value, not a life style. It does make me a retard in that particullary game, but it is a game afterall and should not be taken too serious. I never was or will be an alien, due to this mentality (its a game), and never will since I dont hold any basic setup knowlege - nor skills lol

Let it go and lets enjoy a fun race someday when MP is out, with standard set
Had to use soft slicks to do a 1:44 , otherwise i just kept oversteering in slow corners (ex: 2nd corner - the one after hairpin, and last hairpin before the line)
Quote from The Very End :Boris, Don't mind them, I am in same boat as you It is a game which I look upon as an entertaining value, not a life style. It does make me a retard in that particullary game, but it is a game afterall and should not be taken too serious. I never was or will be an alien, due to this mentality (its a game), and never will since I dont hold any basic setup knowlege - nor skills lol

Let it go and lets enjoy a fun race someday when MP is out, with standard set

It's crazy stuff man Such attitude like i've registred here two days ago.. over silly things like these setups..
And it seems if you don't make a world record in 5 laps, you're useless..

Thanks for the setup CodeLyoko, gonna try it now.. great lap btw.
Nice to see familiar names in AC
Attached images
kkkiijpg.jpg
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :here is the set I quickly made for a 1:45.7

Nice setup there. I improved my PB immediately by over 1 sec. Now I did in 1:45.076 with plenty of room to improve, 'cos i basically missed the whole corner, not entering apex at all.
I drove Nuerburgring more and more, its better than I first thought but it still just doesn't seem right for me. That left hander before the back straight still seems too tight...
The Exos 125 on default set totally feels like a tailhappy version of the F1 car in Ferrari Virtual Academy. I would need to drive them back to back to be sure but still.

Dunno what % of the physics we have now were actually already there in FVA, 4 years ago...
Quote from seniecka :Nice setup there. I improved my PB immediately by over 1 sec. Now I did in 1:45.076 with plenty of room to improve, 'cos i basically missed the whole corner, not entering apex at all.

good to hear. I might make more sets and release them here
Quote from BlueFlame :I drove Nuerburgring more and more, its better than I first thought but it still just doesn't seem right for me. That left hander before the back straight still seems too tight...

That's because Gran Turismo's tracks are laser scanned and Assetto Corsa's aren't, oh wait.....

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG