The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristi :How can people be all for Joux Plane, and how can it make the game worth less since its ruined? It's not even officially supported... There are a lot better stuff in the game than a 2005 whatever port of a track.

Because I got more satisfaction from single-player runs through Joux Plane than any of the other circuits. AC, as an entirely single-player experience, is better with Joux Plane in it, ergo it's more worth buying with than without. It's not as though the laser scanned tracks aren't without odd faults and "landmine" bugs either.
I've been through every single track while hotlapping nowadays and I'm yet to find any of those landmine bugs on the content tracks so far... I just don't see the reason for valuing JP that much that it could decide somebody's payment for this game or not.
just to the pro rank thing.. im 21st i think atm.
What's wrong with Joux Plane now, haven't drove for a couple of days..
Way too bumpy. (the send-the-car-to-moon kind of bumps)
It's more that the cars actually react to bottoming out now, so you have to setup accordingly.
Interview in Italian. http://youtu.be/-XBxrdNrgGU

Rough translation by Italian:

Quote :I'm italian, since seems like no one translated this, I'm going to.

Summing up, I can canfirm Marco said multyplayer should come before the end of March, because they want to test it further in order to prevent people from just complaining but to give useful feedback.

For the next update: McLaren GT3, various bugfixes and general optimization.

Apart from this, Marco said they are understanding how and how much Steam Workshop can be used, multyplayer and damage may arrive nearly on the same update, or anyway with a slightly delay between the 2, and also the possibility of booking the place in a multyplayer lobby, so for example you can reserve yourself a place in a server, do some practice, and after let's say 10 minutes the race starts and you're already in.

Hope it's clear enough, done my best to translate it

He says something about not having other car skins auto downloaded, as it would need a central server. Does he tell any date or schedule for this?

We are all doing an intensive italian language course right now xD
Thanks troy
Quote from Whiskey :He says something about not having other car skins auto downloaded, as it would need a central server. Does he tell any date or schedule for this?

He actually said they are still looking into it, as the game will use steam's workshop, and they're still trying to figure out how it works, or if it's even possible.

He mentions March as a release date, if everything goes to plan. Next patch is mainly bugfixes.
All that hype for nothing! Tried it for the first time today and it feels like a glorified version on gran turismo, really disappointed.
Since when is Gran Turismo not siht?
Quote from fwj515 :All that hype for nothing! Tried it for the first time today and it feels like a glorified version on gran turismo, really disappointed.

LFS is cool but after playing AC it feels a bit bland, and I am not talking about graphics, and waiting 6 years for an update is a bit tragic in my book
Quote from kars19 :LFS is cool but after playing AC it feels a bit bland, and I am not talking about graphics, and waiting 6 years for an update is a bit tragic in my book

The graphics are good yeah, but i feel the cars drive worse then iracing road cars and the game has a big GT feel as well
Quote from fwj515 :The graphics are good yeah, but i feel the cars drive worse then iracing road cars and the game has a big GT feel as well

There isn't any roadcars in iRacing, all of them are trackday or racing cars. With the arrival of the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 you can compare both of them, maybe I renew my iRacing account for this too, since I got a code for it - 3 month for 1 price for everyone.
Quote from tikshow :There isn't any roadcars in iRacing, all of them are trackday or racing cars. With the arrival of the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 you can compare both of them, maybe I renew my iRacing account for this too, since I got a code for it - 3 month for 1 price for everyone.

No need to be picky, i think you knew what i meant when saying road cars.
RUF RT12R is a road car (RWD and AWD)
Quote from fwj515 :The graphics are good yeah, but i feel the cars drive worse then iracing road cars and the game has a big GT feel as well

What is GT feel? I have newer tried PD games, since GT4

Quote from JackDaMaster :RUF RT12R is a road car (RWD and AWD)

Grate cars ruined by iRacings ''you will die if you cross the limits'' tire physics
Try to drift both cars in that big empty circle test polygon, even with super fast rack (tried with 480 degrees) it's impossible to catch a slide, no matter how fast you turn the wheel
Quote from kars19 :
Grate cars ruined by iRacings ''you will die if you cross the limits'' tire physics
Try to drift both cars in that big empty circle test polygon, even with super fast rack (tried with 480 degrees) it's impossible to catch a slide, no matter how fast you turn the wheel

??? both cars are easy to drift even though I'm really crap at drifting
Quote from kars19 :What is GT feel? I have newer tried PD games, since GT4

Maybe real physics are the ones that are wrong

Forget this JackDaMaster guy cause its just another troll

you have set something up wrong then..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG