The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
I seriously have to disagree.. We are biased for snoopys ring cause it's a, ring, but it's a very low quality regarding everything other then the track itself, even the track is awfull now, the tarmac when sun points at it..
I don't know i'm loving this.. very clean looking, just needs some polish.
Best looking mod track thus far is Gen Track 1, but it won't get any cred around here because it's fantasy.

Brno is by the same guy so I suspect it's quite good.
Ok, nvm... doesn't look great, but it's definitely a blast to drive.
Surprised nobody said anything about the GT86 posted on their FB.
Propably just a 'Ring rental car, but who knows...

The GT86 or a Toyota License is the only "spoiler" about that picture. We already knew Nords is coming.
Quote from kars19 :
Imho so far the best looking in my list >
Ring by Snoopy -> Regarding the size of track he has to deal with, very good
Newbury by SandroX -> he finalyzed the SDK track, boohoo
Joux Plane by Kegetys -> great track, but nothing extraordinary qualitywise
Dragon Range by Dori -> weird layout with a terrible performance
Dorifto mountain by Doge -> great track, but again very simple

there are numerous tracks that I'd judge higher then those. Portimao for example, or both GT recreations (Trail Mountain, Autumn Ring)

A lot of the stuff currently under development looks very promising. I personally am waiting for Joux Plane like tracks. People just started contacting creators of rally tracks for RSRBR and RFactor for conversion allowance.

Quote from PMD9409 :Surprised nobody said anything about the GT86 posted on their FB.

its a Ring rental car. We just had the Alfa announcement, so I don't expect anything else until the next car comes in a Patch.
We thrive on speculation, though. :-) I would love to get my car in the game!
Ditto!
Quote from atledreier :We thrive on speculation

What...us...the LFS community that holds it breathe on every post the Devs make and love to speculate.....no we dont

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :What...us...the LFS community that holds it breathe on every post the Devs make and love to speculate.....no we dont

Fordie

Let's just say the news about the development of the game is a new thing for most of us here...
If he will nail the physics, this will be the best car in AC, if you love the Lola g4/g6 in the rF2 you will love the cobra
Quote from kars19 :If he will nail the physics, this will be the best car in AC, if you love the Lola g4/g6 in the rF2 you will love the cobra

Howston *
Oh great...more over powered rear wheel drive's

Kars19, no offence mate, but you seem to jump on everything that is either superficial or a shot in the dark with AC. OK Ring is ok, if you like that sort of thing, and now this, a Cobra, and your comparing it to a car in RF2 that has more superficial physics than Need for Speed??

He will never "nail the physics" as KS has said, the physics file is no where near ready yet, so this is just a dream at the moment, and he needs to nail more than just the physics....that is some big hole for the air intake

Fordie
Yep, one of the things that could be fixed..
Agreed - looks fine. Got a lot more to worry about at the apex than slightly jagged curves!
Maybe Eric made it.

And one more.

Quote :We come back home from Nordschleife bringing back a lot of car data, feedback, videos, pictures and an important partnership that will be unveiled in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Yay. My car in a proper sim finally!
omfg
Is there a list of all cars and tracks that are coming to ac at some point? Iirc there are still lots of lotusii for example that are not yet in the game for example. This list for example has been updated in april last time:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/ ... st-not-a-wishlist.306899/

Also I'm getting the idea the ac team needs to start updating the cars at some point. The first cars seem to drive worse than the newer cars. The p4/5 ferrari (which is probably one of the first cars they made for ac) is imho not up to the detail as the z4 for example when it comes to physics. The p4 randomly seems to spin from flat kerbs and doesn't seem as nuanced as the newer additions.
mostly waiting for the GTR, but mostly because it introduces 4WD to the sim, which means we might get proper rally cars (and time attack and other specials) from the modders. At least the quality of the cars being WIP on the official forum looks top noth (i.e the Audi V8 DTM). I see it as a good sign that we haven't seen any releases yet (compared to all the mediocre tracks we have)

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG