Feels nothing like LFS, closer to a mix of iRacing and nKP.
- UI is nice, but lacking some options that are present in ini files (FoV, steering linearity).
- UI button animation is annoying for two reasons 1) there is a delay and 2) the position of the button changes from where it was when I hovered over it. Solution: remove delay, keep buttons where they initially are, keep some sort of animation.
- Lack of mouse steering option is puzzling. Keyboard controls are there, so it's not because 'too arcade', and nKP has supported mouse steering for a long time now.
- Got mouse steering and shifting to work with ppjoy+glovepie (as a wheel and pedals), steering linearity in the ini file seems to work.
- Says average FPS is 70-ish, I have everything turned off / minimum. i5-3210m and 630m. That's not too bad, but there are drops and 30 FPS is completely unplayable.
- What's with the automatic clutch??
- Please for the love of Pete add a 'lock UI' option for mousers (when mouse support is added). Currently it's *extremely* easy to accidentally open the menu, click something or drag something during normal steering and shifting operations.