The online racing simulator
If he will nail the physics, this will be the best car in AC, if you love the Lola g4/g6 in the rF2 you will love the cobra
Quote from kars19 :If he will nail the physics, this will be the best car in AC, if you love the Lola g4/g6 in the rF2 you will love the cobra

Howston *
Oh great...more over powered rear wheel drive's

Kars19, no offence mate, but you seem to jump on everything that is either superficial or a shot in the dark with AC. OK Ring is ok, if you like that sort of thing, and now this, a Cobra, and your comparing it to a car in RF2 that has more superficial physics than Need for Speed??

He will never "nail the physics" as KS has said, the physics file is no where near ready yet, so this is just a dream at the moment, and he needs to nail more than just the physics....that is some big hole for the air intake

Fordie
Yep, one of the things that could be fixed..
Agreed - looks fine. Got a lot more to worry about at the apex than slightly jagged curves!
Maybe Eric made it.

And one more.

Quote :We come back home from Nordschleife bringing back a lot of car data, feedback, videos, pictures and an important partnership that will be unveiled in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Yay. My car in a proper sim finally!
omfg
Is there a list of all cars and tracks that are coming to ac at some point? Iirc there are still lots of lotusii for example that are not yet in the game for example. This list for example has been updated in april last time:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/ ... st-not-a-wishlist.306899/

Also I'm getting the idea the ac team needs to start updating the cars at some point. The first cars seem to drive worse than the newer cars. The p4/5 ferrari (which is probably one of the first cars they made for ac) is imho not up to the detail as the z4 for example when it comes to physics. The p4 randomly seems to spin from flat kerbs and doesn't seem as nuanced as the newer additions.
mostly waiting for the GTR, but mostly because it introduces 4WD to the sim, which means we might get proper rally cars (and time attack and other specials) from the modders. At least the quality of the cars being WIP on the official forum looks top noth (i.e the Audi V8 DTM). I see it as a good sign that we haven't seen any releases yet (compared to all the mediocre tracks we have)
The problem is, does AC simulate the GTR's active LSD/coupler system properly? Is the driveline behavior programmable?
Quote from Keling :The problem is, does AC simulate the GTR's active LSD/coupler system properly? Is the driveline behavior programmable?

Yes
Quote from Keling :The problem is, does AC simulate the GTR's active LSD/coupler system properly? Is the driveline behavior programmable?

We don't know yet. I hope the answer to these questions will be yes at the time of release.

However, I see no evidence that the 12C's trick 'proactive chassis control' is simulated (the car has what appear to be normal anti-roll bars, which aren't present on the real car (source)).
And the brake-based anti-slip + open diff madness as well.
So close yet so far...
Someone needs to ask Kunos on twitter if the 12C has all the electronic stuff. It's all fairly easy to model but you would need some supplied real life values and I'm not sure if the manufacturers would be willing to give that stuff away.
Just got this game the other day, I am wondering how do I setup an online server? I just want to drive some laps around the Ring with a friend in practice mode. I tried searching for a guide, but it seems really complicated? Help needed thanks!
Quote from kars19 :It's good but the kerb/corner line resolution is killing me

Still better than the RB4 interior.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Best looking mod track thus far is Gen Track 1, but it won't get any cred around here because it's fantasy.

I skipped this one for that particular reason
But after trying it out, I have to say that this track is currently the best (not counting the ring) mod track in AC - almost KS like graphics and very very good layout, I am impressed

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG