The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
Love this little feature..

Quote :The showroom visible in some of these pictures is a feature that will be included in the final version of the game. This is a 3D ambient that uses the game engine and allows you to inspect and admire your vehicle collection while listening to your favorite MP3 music playlist, choosing your favorite car color and/or livery, opening and closing doors, getting in and out of the car, turning on headinglights, etc.

The showroom will be also considered as a good tool for modders, who will have the chance to check their work and share screenshots with the community. Modders will be also able to build their own showrooms and 3D garages, that will be compatible with same functions and features allowed in the default one.

I'm going to model a giant penis showroom.
So it's official: it's a screenshot generator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Love this little feature..

When I read your posts all I can picture is you gurning your face off on god only knows what, grinding your gripped hand up and down your shaft. You seem to enjoy the small things, a little TOO much....
You need some help asap man
I hope that showroom also works as skinning previewing tool like the cmx viewer in lfs.
"Showroom"?? Opening car doors? Zzz zzz

But I'll certainly pre order. The price seems reasonable to me.
Quote from Hyperactive :I hope that showroom also works as skinning previewing tool like the cmx viewer in lfs.

+1 
Quote from BlueFlame :When I read your posts all I can picture is you gurning your face off on god only knows what, grinding your gripped hand up and down your shaft. You seem to enjoy the small things, a little TOO much....

Why are you so chasing after him?
I think he fancies me..
Who doesn't like Krieger anyways?
Quote from Hyperactive :I hope that showroom also works as skinning previewing tool like the cmx viewer in lfs.

it better since its utterly useless for anything else
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm going to model a giant penis showroom.

Presumably to match your existing standard-size penis showroom?
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Pure eye candy, but this could've been NFS physics and i couldn't tell with these TV cameras..
How come I'm not surprised you found something to moan about yet again...
So I'm gonna have to do this twice in one day.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :How come I'm not surprised you found something to moan about yet again...

Boris would complain about shit for smelling.
****. ****! I'm already 40€ lighter...

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG