The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I wonder if the GP Legends version of IoM will eventually make its way to AC if/when it's released?

There is bigger chance that we will get Targa Florio sooner or later. TF is even longer, but I think IoM is more thrilling.
Quote from kars19 :TF is even longer, but think IoM is more thrilling.

Yea, IoM is much faster.

Good to see Targa Fiorio so close to completion. Gonna be fun to learnBig grin
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I wonder if the GP Legends version of IoM will eventually make its way to AC if/when it's released?

I would avoid the short course if you're confident Mr Pearson will eventually release the full length version. Due to the shortening, it will probably make the longer version harder to learn as you have most of the same corners, but all the braking and turn-in points will change.
T7R are hosting their next organised race on 18th January, race lasts about 30 mins. I think you're all familiar with the track Big grin
We would love to see you there, sign up in our forum please

does Assetto Corsa Blackwood have Rallyx versions?
no
Bloody timezone...
I am a bit blown away how good this 'illegal' (I suppose so, because it's not on AC or RD forums) mod is!
http://acmods.net/cars/porsche-911-gt3rs/
ffb - 10/10
physics - 9/10 (no active steering, KS don't support it jet)
handling over the limit - 10/10
exterior visuals - 10/10
interior visuals - 10/10
exterior sound - 7/10
interior sound - 8.5/10

I am amazed with the BMW M1 E26 and the 911 2.7RS... top notch mods, official quality and lovely to drive.
Link?
old news
One of the best mods ever..

generations
So what is your take on the 2.7?
I like it, specially on low grip period correct tires, it's a bit to stiff, I would prefer more body roll and sound could be better.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG