The online racing simulator

I am amazed with the BMW M1 E26 and the 911 2.7RS... top notch mods, official quality and lovely to drive.
Link?
old news
One of the best mods ever..

generations
So what is your take on the 2.7?
I like it, specially on low grip period correct tires, it's a bit to stiff, I would prefer more body roll and sound could be better.
That Porsche is lovely. Slides around so nicely.
T7R's next race in their MNR series is this coming Monday (1st Feb).

Quote from kars19 :Highly recommend this shadow fix/workaround!
http://www.assettocorsa.net/fo ... y-lods-and-shadows.30439/
Surprisingly zero fps hit on my weak ass outdated gtx570, I am using 'high setting' for shadows.

Does that fix this annoying shadow glitch i always had, you can notice it in first 10, 15 seconds in this video, those triangular shadows on the left wall.. also this flickering in the cockpit.

I always thought the tracks looked a bit too clean, it made them feel lifeless... I'll welcome any change that might remedy this.

Also, I can't wait for the laserscanned Red Bull Ring they announced for 2016... I know the modded one is really good, but still has some flaws... It'll also be interesting since it's the only track in AC's lineup that I have actual experience with, so it's the first chance for me to really judge how close its physics are to real life...
Anyone interested in T7R's next organised race, this Monday 15th Feb?
Sign up at our forum please. The Nissan is available from our Downloads section.

Also, T7R are proud to announce we have been recognised by the MSA (UK national motorsports association). Our simracing team becomes a Real World Club.
Read our news Smile
That's great, nice work!
I love primeras
Wish I could make these times. Would be fun to race.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG