The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
?!
Why are you complaining about his post??
I'm wondering how he's 40 euros lighter when it's nat even out
I meant that I will 100% buy it. I guess you did not get it.
Intentional.
Yes of course my post was intentional
So then it wasn't a typo.
You corrected it as if it were a typo. I was correcting you to indicate that my alleged typo was not in fact a typo, but an intentional misspelling of the word "not".
Quote from Töki (HUN) :How come I'm not surprised you found something to moan about yet again...

I'm suprised too. Not enough flying vaginas?

Anyway, I actually thought the sound was a bit too... clear. Sounded like the car was in a studio instead of an open airfield circuit.
GT3 car and a track as flat as a dining table is not the best way to showcase car dynamics, but it LOOKS pretty!

Now, can we please have an old roadcar on a bumpy track, please?
Quote from atledreier :GT3 car and a track as flat as a dining table is not the best way to showcase car dynamics, but it LOOKS pretty!

That's all i said..
I was talking to those two above
I'm bursting to try some other cars and tracks than the Elise. The screenshots are drool-inducing, so to drive an F40 on the Ring would probably bring other juices too.....

I can't wait!
Do we btw have a complete track and car list, and lastly, have they speculated when this is going to be released?
I can't wait. Should be awesome
REALLY looking forward to the roadcars, 458 and F40 in particular, but the E92 M3 is pretty far up my list of awesomeness too. :-)

Hell, any car at all, as long as we get Nordschelife! :-)
Couldn't agree more. The first sim to make a laser scanned ring - woohoo....
That wasn't confirmed anywhere, the ring was spotted on gamescom but I very much doubt it's laser scanned. Also no mention of it since.
It makes sense though if you put 2 and 2 together and get 9 that the laser scanned version is owned by an Italian and AC is Italian...

Let me dream
Is it, I thought that was just the GP track? I don't think the laser scanned Nordschleife exists.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG