The online racing simulator
Intentional.
Yes of course my post was intentional
So then it wasn't a typo.
You corrected it as if it were a typo. I was correcting you to indicate that my alleged typo was not in fact a typo, but an intentional misspelling of the word "not".
Quote from Töki (HUN) :How come I'm not surprised you found something to moan about yet again...

I'm suprised too. Not enough flying vaginas?

Anyway, I actually thought the sound was a bit too... clear. Sounded like the car was in a studio instead of an open airfield circuit.
GT3 car and a track as flat as a dining table is not the best way to showcase car dynamics, but it LOOKS pretty!

Now, can we please have an old roadcar on a bumpy track, please?
Quote from atledreier :GT3 car and a track as flat as a dining table is not the best way to showcase car dynamics, but it LOOKS pretty!

That's all i said..
I was talking to those two above
I'm bursting to try some other cars and tracks than the Elise. The screenshots are drool-inducing, so to drive an F40 on the Ring would probably bring other juices too.....

I can't wait!
Do we btw have a complete track and car list, and lastly, have they speculated when this is going to be released?
I can't wait. Should be awesome
REALLY looking forward to the roadcars, 458 and F40 in particular, but the E92 M3 is pretty far up my list of awesomeness too. :-)

Hell, any car at all, as long as we get Nordschelife! :-)
Couldn't agree more. The first sim to make a laser scanned ring - woohoo....
That wasn't confirmed anywhere, the ring was spotted on gamescom but I very much doubt it's laser scanned. Also no mention of it since.
It makes sense though if you put 2 and 2 together and get 9 that the laser scanned version is owned by an Italian and AC is Italian...

Let me dream
Is it, I thought that was just the GP track? I don't think the laser scanned Nordschleife exists.
Quote from troy :Is it, I thought that was just the GP track? I don't think the laser scanned Nordschleife exists.

Wah?
Surely only a matter of time. It's hard to believe that anyone would scan the GP course and not bother to do the Nordschleife too whilst they're at it.

Probably it's a lot of scenery to process. Although just having a laser scanned road surface with approximated scenery would be pretty major.
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Silverstone Circuit. Your thoughts? I think it looks unbelievable. Physics, which is the most important thing, looks fair enough. Sounds and graphics are amazing. Really. Very well done by Kunos Simulazioni. Btw, a track is also looking very mint and good recreation of the real one. You can feel bumps and stuff like that. The car just bounces all the time.
Already posted

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG