The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
LFS is cool but after playing AC it feels a bit bland, and I am not talking about graphics, and waiting 6 years for an update is a bit tragic in my book
Quote from kars19 :LFS is cool but after playing AC it feels a bit bland, and I am not talking about graphics, and waiting 6 years for an update is a bit tragic in my book

The graphics are good yeah, but i feel the cars drive worse then iracing road cars and the game has a big GT feel as well
Quote from fwj515 :The graphics are good yeah, but i feel the cars drive worse then iracing road cars and the game has a big GT feel as well

There isn't any roadcars in iRacing, all of them are trackday or racing cars. With the arrival of the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 you can compare both of them, maybe I renew my iRacing account for this too, since I got a code for it - 3 month for 1 price for everyone.
Quote from tikshow :There isn't any roadcars in iRacing, all of them are trackday or racing cars. With the arrival of the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 you can compare both of them, maybe I renew my iRacing account for this too, since I got a code for it - 3 month for 1 price for everyone.

No need to be picky, i think you knew what i meant when saying road cars.
RUF RT12R is a road car (RWD and AWD)
Quote from fwj515 :The graphics are good yeah, but i feel the cars drive worse then iracing road cars and the game has a big GT feel as well

What is GT feel? I have newer tried PD games, since GT4

Quote from JackDaMaster :RUF RT12R is a road car (RWD and AWD)

Grate cars ruined by iRacings ''you will die if you cross the limits'' tire physics
Try to drift both cars in that big empty circle test polygon, even with super fast rack (tried with 480 degrees) it's impossible to catch a slide, no matter how fast you turn the wheel
Quote from kars19 :
Grate cars ruined by iRacings ''you will die if you cross the limits'' tire physics
Try to drift both cars in that big empty circle test polygon, even with super fast rack (tried with 480 degrees) it's impossible to catch a slide, no matter how fast you turn the wheel

??? both cars are easy to drift even though I'm really crap at drifting
Quote from kars19 :What is GT feel? I have newer tried PD games, since GT4

Maybe real physics are the ones that are wrong

Forget this JackDaMaster guy cause its just another troll

you have set something up wrong then..
Quote from R3DMAN :you have set something up wrong then..

Feel free to tell me your settings then and i shall try again
AWD is easy, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atu9rX-NDag

RWD feels as if it is on slicks at times. While you can drift out of the corners quite easily (which is what I think Jack was saying), you can't exactly hold a drift for a very long amount of time, let alone initiate a decent drift to hold.

No idea what this has to do with AC though.
Quote from kars19 :You didn't do full circle in 1 lane

You can do it without even touching the steering wheel.
Quote from PMD9409 :You can do it without even touching the steering wheel.

Nah, it's terrible compared to LFS awd rb4, fxr
Quote from PMD9409 :AWD is easy, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atu9rX-NDag

RWD feels as if it is on slicks at times. While you can drift out of the corners quite easily (which is what I think Jack was saying), you can't exactly hold a drift for a very long amount of time, let alone initiate a decent drift to hold.

No idea what this has to do with AC though.

Thats not drift , thats a 4 wheel slide are diferent things

ive test it now and ... impossibru to catch a slide with more thant " 1 degree"
Quote from tiagox :thats not drift , thats a 4 wheel slide are diferent things

Ive test it now and ... Impossibru to catch a slide with more thant " 1 degree"

:d
Pushing a patch out on Valentine's day? Kunos please...
Where's the promblem? An average gamer has no girfriend!
How Valentine will be for me:
Sitting alone watching hentai videos while masturbating myself blind!
Quote from The Very End :How Valentine will be for me:
Sitting alone watching hentai videos while masturbating myself blind!

that would be The Very Beginning for me

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG