The online racing simulator
Quote from R3DMAN :you have set something up wrong then..

Feel free to tell me your settings then and i shall try again
AWD is easy, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atu9rX-NDag

RWD feels as if it is on slicks at times. While you can drift out of the corners quite easily (which is what I think Jack was saying), you can't exactly hold a drift for a very long amount of time, let alone initiate a decent drift to hold.

No idea what this has to do with AC though.
Quote from kars19 :You didn't do full circle in 1 lane

You can do it without even touching the steering wheel.
Quote from PMD9409 :You can do it without even touching the steering wheel.

Nah, it's terrible compared to LFS awd rb4, fxr
Quote from PMD9409 :AWD is easy, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atu9rX-NDag

RWD feels as if it is on slicks at times. While you can drift out of the corners quite easily (which is what I think Jack was saying), you can't exactly hold a drift for a very long amount of time, let alone initiate a decent drift to hold.

No idea what this has to do with AC though.

Thats not drift , thats a 4 wheel slide are diferent things

ive test it now and ... impossibru to catch a slide with more thant " 1 degree"
Quote from tiagox :thats not drift , thats a 4 wheel slide are diferent things

Ive test it now and ... Impossibru to catch a slide with more thant " 1 degree"

:d
Pushing a patch out on Valentine's day? Kunos please...
Where's the promblem? An average gamer has no girfriend!
How Valentine will be for me:
Sitting alone watching hentai videos while masturbating myself blind!
Quote from The Very End :How Valentine will be for me:
Sitting alone watching hentai videos while masturbating myself blind!

that would be The Very Beginning for me
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :that would be The Very Beginning for me

Holy ****! If that's just the beginning for you, what's the grande finale on Valentine? A gang bang with the dishwasher?
Quote from The Very End :Holy ****! If that's just the beginning for you, what's the grande finale on Valentine? A gang bang with the dishwasher?

a dishwasher and Jake Cameron
If you're liable to be giving a girl anything other than a good seeing to on Valentines Day then say goodbye to your wallet in the future.
Yeah, I guess doing a song for her and an origami is totally sending me to bankrupcy. I love seeing myself as homeless in the future.
Quote from BlueFlame :If you're liable to be giving a girl anything other than a good seeing to on Valentines Day then say goodbye to your wallet in the future.

Well you'll be poor then.
Quote from Kristi :Yeah, I guess doing a song for her and an origami is totally sending me to bankrupcy. I love seeing myself as homeless in the future.

Waste of time to do anything like that for anyone.

A woman will value you more as a person if you don't keep feeling like you have to give her shit to keep her interested.
Quote from Kristi :Yeah, I guess doing a song for her and an origami is totally sending me to bankrupcy. I love seeing myself as homeless in the future.

Forced "holidays" ftw.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Forced "holidays" ftw.

That too. Almost like a social pressure to 'prove' your love with trophies.
Quote from tiagox :Thats not drift , thats a 4 wheel slide are diferent things

ive test it now and ... impossibru to catch a slide with more thant " 1 degree"

I'm almost positive you were just calling someone a troll yesterday..
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm almost positive you were just calling someone a troll yesterday..

Yes i was but , i login into iracing , chosse the ruf rwd okayama , and in 20 minutes , e wont hold 1 single drift not even a smal one

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG