The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
More...

Quote from jibber :More...

Had no idea there was a bike rack. Are the cycles moddable (even if just colours)?
To be honest, i have no idea...

I bought them via the internet and there you can choose a color when buying them. I never tried to mod them at LS Customs... my guess is they can't be modified.
So you basically play MP just to get the best apartment and share your garage over lfsforum?
Quote from Mysho :So you basically play MP just to get the best apartment and share your garage over lfsforum?

I thought about this before it's funny... It seems at the end of the day the main goal in gta online is this... Bragging rights, getting all the good stuff and say "look at me!".

But it's fun to grind in this game IMO. The races and missions you do for getting money are fun IMO.
Quote from jibber :I thought about this before it's funny... It seems at the end of the day the main goal in gta online is this... Bragging rights, getting all the good stuff and say "look at me!".

A modern game, for a modern generation....
And in the meantime, my Elegy RH8 is complete. Was looking for a mroe subdued approach, but then decided to eff it and go with the colors of my crew logo:
-
(Blade3562) DELETED by Blade3562
Too lazy to post pics, but weeks of farming has earned me:

9F
Sentinel XS
Futo
Bati 801RR
Monroe
Bullet
Vacca
Elegy
Velum (plane)
Maverick (heli)

I use to have a Feltzer but I accidentally deleted it by having the mechanic drop off another car. Plan on buying a Cheetah and a Stinger GT, then I honestly don't know what to do anymore.
I just don't see the point in online and unless they add a crap load of things extra to the online part it will be a ghost town in a years time just like gta 4.

Im surprised people can even be bothered to farm money just to get cars that they can show off with lol.

The best fun will be when it comes on PC and the modding begins
That's pretty much how I feel. Once I get those two cars I've got no more goals and I'm pretty much bored to death with the missions. If they ever actually put the heists in then maybe they will revitalize the game.
See, I do like the missions and the racing. And while I do save up for purchases in game, I actually enjoy playing it just for the sake of playing.

And on a sidenote, my two newest cars. An Ubermacht Oracle and a Merryweather Canis Mesa:
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Entity is arguably the best supercar, Carbonizzare is the best sports car though it lacks some top speed unmodified. It can actually match some supercars in tight races.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
The 9f coupe doesn't have the exhaust options the cabrio does. I think thry forgot. I'm excited for pc to fix this issue.
Stimulus package has been released.
my experience I found my Cheetah to be pretty much unbeatable, even against Adders and the others.
Trail riding (on a Sanchez or push bike) is fun.

FINALLY found my Phoenix, with the Superbird wing and iron grille, 70s stock car type? Yep.

Grabbed a Coquette, working on making it a LM spec with wing and rollcage and front splitter and upgrades too. Any other ideas? Also, is there a way I can get rid of a 100k+ car I bought and hate?

Thinking of getting a Cheetah if it's that good, I did borrow a Carbonaizzaire to drive, but hate the handling on it. Then again I dislike the Coquette in the rain too.
I have a fully tuned coquette, engine mods, turbo, brake mods... everything. I decided too late i would prefer a carbonizzare, spent too much money on the coquette already.

In my experience it doesn't matter that much anyway. If there is a race where personal cars are allowed and catch-up is disabled, if you enter with a tuned car (engine mods, turbo), once you get away, most people will never catch up anymore.

Also mentioned by Coletus a few posts above, get a tuned bike... you will win almost all the races.

Regarding selling cars with a value higher than 50k... i have the same issue... i think i'll drop the ones i want to get rid of into the ocean...
Also, where is the ratloader?

I want it to finish off my garage
Quote from jibber :Regarding selling cars with a value higher than 50k... i have the same issue... i think i'll drop the ones i want to get rid of into the ocean...

Id wish they would give us some proper information than just some bloody little text that leaves more questions than answers.

To my knowledge you can sell cars with a stock value of up to 100k, since the baller sells for 90k on the internet. If you modify your car it can go higher than 100k while still being able to sell.

But yeah sport or supercars can only be replaced, they guy who thought of this .
Got my stim pack, and bought my favourite car...

Bodhi Tailgater Buffalo Asea Tailgater Tailgater 9F Cabrio 9F Rocoto Monroe

Looking for a bagger for my main profile, found it on my secondary
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :
Still way to poor to have one online, bikes seem to be the way to go

Pick a track you like (that is not too easy) and learn it with car/bike/whatever, then host some races with custom off and catch up off...easy money.
Quote :Also, where is the ratloader?

It is located out by Trevors house. IIRC it is two streets over parked in a front yard.

I have Franklins Buffalo fully upgraded in MP and it sells for 130k each time.
Quote from th84 :It is located out by Trevors house. IIRC it is two streets over parked in a front yard.

I have Franklins Buffalo fully upgraded in MP and it sells for 130k each time.

How are you duping it continuously? I only know how to dup the one time

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG