The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
THIS is why they released it for PS3/360 instead of PS4/XBO.
That should fund GTA6 nicely on next gen

I'd be expecting near CG quality NPC...
Mark my words. Next summer there will be a PC/PS4/XB1 release of GTAV.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mark my words. Next summer there will be a PC/PS4/XB1 release of GTAV.

If so, they have lost a customer, i'm definately going to pirate by then, because fck you rockstar for not caring your PC players. I am actually ready to buy the game within this year....but next summer, nope. Fck you for going out on money only. Drunk&pissed/over&out.
The only reason I have it pegged so long is because it's the best way that people who bought for current gen don't feel too screwed by it, while giving their devs time to QA a next gen and PC version.

Who are we kidding, they don't QA the PC version.
My thoughts exactly.
I had the fortunate event of playing the XBOX version of GTA5 at a friends house. I really like the fact that almost EVERYTHING is a physical object you can interact with (cow tipping ftw!). As an ex-gas employee, it's nice to draw a gas line from a jerry can, shooting the line and watching the station asplode.

Anyway, I used to have a PS3, I ended up not using it a lot, and sold it. Now Gamestop is having a GTA5 + 500GB PS3 Super Slim bundle for $270. It seems pretty cheap, plus having a blu-ray player is a nice bonus. My question is: has anyone with the 'super slim' model had any problems playing with the game or any other game in general? Any significant differences from the 'Slim' model?
Was gonna hold out for PC/PS4/X1 release but don't think i can , gonna pick up an xbox arcade for about £30 today and use my iomega usb drive for install
Seems legit to me.
I thought you were being sarcastic.
Wasn't I obvious enough?
That whoosh you heard was sarcasm right over my head

Either way, I spent a million on an Adder. Customized it for another 45k...and it's just gone.

Same with Franklin's buffalo (But I prefer his bike either way)
I heard you can buy a tuning shop so the tuning is free.
Quote from Bose321 :I heard you can buy a tuning shop so the tuning is free.

Yo, I heard you like chop shops?
Think you can but I'm not at that point in the storyline yet, I'm leading up to the freighter bit.

As for how I got a million? Stocks.
I started a fight at the "venice" beach gym, and got beat up by some female bodybuilders....

- also figured how to do line lock burnouts - hold down accelerate and brake/reverse at the same time
Seems to piss people off
Damn gangs started coming after me when I did that!
I tried it once outside the airport terminals and security guards/police were on me straight away!!

Jacked a combo Lambo/Pagani rip off called Infernous - straight into my garage it goes!

Got a flat rear tyre in a Mustang knock off - el drifto fun
C is a viable option. Also try to avoid doing the assassination missions until you have lots of money to invest in the stock market.
I've been playing it all day over at a friends house, but it doesn't really grab my attention that much TBH.

I grabbed a car with a towhook, and a boot trailer from the beach and tried to put a boat/jetski on. That didn't work. I'm so disappointed. I could just imagine picking up my boat/jetski from the beach, put it on my truck, and then drive around and put it back in the water again...
hmm looks like i am going to install gta 4 today

btw bawsaq aint new.. i was just reading the gta4 Guide to the city's top book and on page 19 a guy says : i trade derivatives on the BAWSAQ

im so cool now
Got it yesterday...unfreakingbelievable...
Quote from imthebestracerthereis : As an ex-gas employee, it's nice to draw a gas line from a jerry can, shooting the line and watching the station asplode.

Yea... you do realize that's actually not realistic at all... right?
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea... you do realize that's actually not realistic at all... right?

It has better explosion physics than many of the PC games I've played. I'm pretty satisfied.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG