The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :There's no favoring in any of my posts.

You'd like to think there isn't but your commenting on F1 in general reeks of it. You seem to hate every driver in F1 now Schumacher has gone.

As for glorifying Senna, wth I put both Prost AND Senna with the same agenda, saying that it's all swings and roundabouts as they only took each other out. How does that glorify Senna over Prost?

Seems like you got a chip on your shoulder over your beloved Schumacher. Also btw how would you able to recall something that happened in 1997? I mean you would have been what, 3?
Quote from BlueFlame :Also btw how would you able to recall something that happened in 1997? I mean you would have been what, 3?

Are you serious? You know, not to mention the entire field of human knowledge called History, but they had this thing called Television even back in 1997. It allows you to view events again today. It's amazing; you can see all sorts of events that happened before you were old enough to comprehend them - even events that happened before you were born. You should look into it, you might even expand your own knowledge!
Quote from amp88 :Are you serious? You know, not to mention the entire field of human knowledge called History, but they had this thing called Television even back in 1997.

You know sarcasm is a disgraceful way to communicate.

You try and find the 'forgotten' GP of Japan from 1997. It's not like a clip of Spa 1998 or Donington 1993. It's a random GP with almost no footage online what so ever. He's suggesting he saw it live but it would be nigh on impossible to remember at the age he must of been then.

Eitherway the guy cries that Senna tried to kill Prost and still tries to maintain that Schumacher was a better person.

Well I can't be arsed to fight fire with logic. So. Think/say what you will. No amount of sense will re-decorate CSF's bedroom wall to something a little less... red.
Quote from BlueFlame :You know sarcasm is a disgraceful way to communicate.

Fair point.

Quote from BlueFlame :You try and find the 'forgotten' GP of Japan from 1997. It's not like a clip of Spa 1998 or Donington 1993. It's a random GP with almost no footage online what so ever. He's suggesting he saw it live but it would be nigh on impossible to remember at the age he must of been then.

I have a copy of it and I'm sure there are thousands (or tens/hundreds of thousands) of F1 fans who also have a copy. Failing that, there are many ways (some legal, some technically illegal) to procure a copy. I don't believe CSF suggested he watched it live; I think that's an assumption you made.

Quote from BlueFlame :Eitherway the guy cries that Senna tried to kill Prost and still tries to maintain that Schumacher was a better person.

Can you link to specific posts where CSF claims Schumacher was a better person than Senna or Prost?
#605 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :You'd like to think there isn't but your commenting on F1 in general reeks of it. You seem to hate every driver in F1 now Schumacher has gone.

As for glorifying Senna, wth I put both Prost AND Senna with the same agenda, saying that it's all swings and roundabouts as they only took each other out. How does that glorify Senna over Prost?

Seems like you got a chip on your shoulder over your beloved Schumacher. Also btw how would you able to recall something that happened in 1997? I mean you would have been what, 3?

No I'm sorry, the only person who's comments reek of butt hurt is yours over people you don't like. See your stupid comments over Vettel and Schumacher.

Why would I have a chip on my shoulder? You are the one posting drivel and then use this poor argument whenever someone points out you are wrong.

I'd have been 7. You already used that when we discussed Senna in the past, so again drivel.

Even if I didn't remember elements of F1 history, as amp says you can easily go back and read up, or watch old races. Not exactly difficult to do.
#606 - CSF
Quote from amp88 :I have a copy of it and I'm sure there are thousands (or tens/hundreds of thousands) of F1 fans who also have a copy. Failing that, there are many ways (some legal, some technically illegal) to procure a copy. I don't believe CSF suggested he watched it live; I think that's an assumption you made.

Can you link to specific posts where CSF claims Schumacher was a better person than Senna or Prost?

I watched it live. But I've gone back and re-watched it again as I couldn't remember how JV ended up down in 5th. Used to have VHS copies of a number of F1 races as a kid actually.

I haven't, it's all in his head. Schumacher's DQ in 97 was fine, this all started when I put the opinion that Senna and Prost should have received the same treatment and Blueflame can't handle that kind of thought.
Quote from CSF :this all started when I put the opinion that Senna and Prost should have received the same treatment and Blueflame can't handle that kind of thought.

Which is exactly what I said before [IN THIS THREAD NO LESS]. To which you started going off on one..
Couple of snaps from today's tetsing

Nothing amazing to report other than the RBR is ****ing incredible.
Attached images
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
Senna and Prost collided with each other in the Mclarens before i was born, Yet I know Prost turned in early and pretty much instigated that incident(allthough a different type of corner its pretty much identical to what Schumacher did to JV).

How I know this according to Blueflame must mean I use witchcraft.
yes please. A1 Ring FTW
Bringing the A1 Ring back would be great. I was actually thinking of that recently, how they should bring it back. Haha, there was good races there. I hope they didn't change the circuit too too much.
Won't happen... Neither track nor facilities are adequate to host F1... It would require a major rework, and to be honest I like it how it is - that is how it was since '95...
Quote from bbman :Won't happen... Neither track nor facilities are adequate to host F1... It would require a major rework, and to be honest I like it how it is - that is how it was since '95...

Of course they are adequate. A carpark is adequate. It's only for asthetical reasons that Silverstone got re-worked. It was fine the way it was anyway.

F1 wants pretty, open circuits with miles of run off and nice clean tarmac everywhere to paint sponsors on.

A1 ring is still sufficient to host F1. The safety isn't an issue, there's plenty of room there.
Quote from bbman :Won't happen... Neither track nor facilities are adequate to host F1... It would require a major rework, and to be honest I like it how it is - that is how it was since '95...

And that rework is already been done by RedBull so the facilities are good for running a F1 race. And the contract has been already done so I'm really looking forward to it
I like it, another F1 race nearby, on a track much better, than Hungaroring. If the contract lasts longer, i'll be more than happy to visit the GP.
i went to hungaroring last september for a track day and the surface was pretty fkin awesome,so i dunno what to improve there,but they did something anyways
There's nothing wrong with Hungaroring, most drivers like it.
It's just like most things Hungarian. Boring as shit.

RedBull totally kicking ass in sc3 on Hungaroring. It's a two 180 degree longish corners, something like mid sector KY2 corner. Very important to get the speed out of it and their blown diffuser looks like working better than ever in there. It's really sad. After so many years of FIA trying to prevent this sort of car aid Newey always finds way back for it. Of course when the car is planted to the road like that, it manages tires better than others too. Brawn invented this diffuser technology over rules ban in '09. Why can't he get it finally sorted out and make that Merc pull out of the corner as it perhaps should....
On the track walk Vettel refers T4 as a "kink". The Lotus goes down 2 gears, pretty incredible how fast that Red Bull is through the corners

Bianchi for Massa's seat.
lol di Shista.
ok Webber having issues again, yea nothing weird going on there.
Quote from N I K I :ok Webber having issues again, yea nothing weird going on there.

Ok, let's not get started on this again.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Ok, let's not get started on this again.

Everyone know's whats going on there anyway. Zero surprise to anyone.
I hope to god Ricciardo has less issues than old Aussie once he gets his ass in RBR.
What a lap by Hamilton!

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG