The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :McLaren would be better by hiring Di Resta or Hulkenberg rather than Magnussen though.

Good joke.

Quote :Please tell me which mistakes Perez has made because I don't recall a single one this season. The only thing that comes close was the tyre failure at Korea, which was indirectly induced by a lock-up, which I wouldn't really class as a mistake because the right front takes a pounding around Korea.

http://grandprixrankings.com/c ... 3-f1/button-versus-perez/

You can't blame strategy for 75% of the season. The dude has pace, yes, but Button has been salvaging finishes much better than him all season long.
I've been saying the Hulkenberg rumor for a while now. And actually said to myself yesterday that Di Resta would be a good place holder driver with decent showings at Force India.
Quote from PMD9409 :

but Button has been salvaging finishes much better than him all season long.

In a team and a sport that he's been comfortable in for some time. In terms of team-mate relativity he's doing way better than Heikki Kovalinen did...
Will Buxton is such a tit.
Quote from CSF :http://willthef1journo.wordpre ... th-a-chance-of-meatballs/

Will Buxton's love of Sam Bird is amazing. 27 year old still being called a young driver.

Yet, if you can look past the half a sentence of Sam Bird loving, there's a decent wrap up of the current driver market. If the Lotus deal goes bad, then Maldonado goes there, or maybe Perez - they both have money. The other will get a ride somewhere - Force India, or maybe Sauber.

There does seem to be a number of permutations that leave Hulkenberg out of the picture, which would be a shame.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Yet, if you can look past the half a sentence of Sam Bird loving, there's a decent wrap up of the current driver market. If the Lotus deal goes bad, then Maldonado goes there, or maybe Perez - they both have money. The other will get a ride somewhere - Force India, or maybe Sauber.

There does seem to be a number of permutations that leave Hulkenberg out of the picture, which would be a shame.

Yeah its a good piece apart from that.

If Sauber were to sign Pastor and the Russian fellow, their budget would be a lot better and they would have another driver who we all know can deliver if the car is good. Feel sorry for Guttierez, he's had a good second half, but the Mexicans seem to be heading out of F1... Force India could very easily replace both drivers imo.
Will Buxton is a hipster fag, comes on the podium for GP2/GP3 acting all pally with the drivers in his brown jacket n green corduroys. Then posts articles about Giorgio Pantano and how amazing his is in the vain hope to get his mate a drive.

Nobody takes him serious anymore, he's the same guy that was screaming Perez would never end up at McLaren because of his Ferrari connections.

He befriends a few drivers and has massive bias towards them for the whole season even when they are making horrendous errors.
Actually I think Hulk would easily find backing, but then again even Travis Pastrana can't find it.

It's the way the world is now. It's a shame. Hulk is one of the best drivers IMO.
I Think Mclaren know something we don't know that has contributed to it.
Dayum
Random conspiracy of the year:

McLaren has been working on the new car all year and have suffered performance wise this year. Because of this they will win the CWC next year.

Also due to Lotus financial issues and Magnussen not actually being signed as it was a rumor, Hulkenberg steps in and wins the DWC in the new car.

Anyways, if it actually happens I said it first . But god knows that it is a long shot

sexy
Quote from Bmxtwins :Random conspiracy of the year:

McLaren has been working on the new car all year and have suffered performance wise this year. Because of this they will win the CWC next year.

Also due to Lotus financial issues and Magnussen not actually being signed as it was a rumor, Hulkenberg steps in and wins the DWC in the new car.

Anyways, if it actually happens I said it first . But god knows that it is a long shot

And Chilton for Prime Minister.
Sorry I'm not following your politics
Strange, you seem to think you know everything.
Quote from vipex123 :Strange, you seem to know everything.

Thanks
Hulkenburg must be lining up the mclaren seat, otherwise why would he decline Lotus.
Maybe he didn't want to jump into a new team for two races and get made to look like a mug against Grosjean who is quick and experienced with the team. He was only offered the drive for this season.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Maybe he didn't want to jump into a new team for two races and get made to look like a mug against Grosjean who is quick and experienced with the team. He was only offered the drive for this season.

Yeah i was thinking it was fornext year, if it was this season only then yes any current F1 driver would of declined that.

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG