The online racing simulator
If McLaren take Hulk that would be a smart move on their part.
A render of the new nose.

Quote from isaacprice :getting that right is about as hard as getting 2+2 right. The fact you're proud of that tells a story all by itself.

+1
Quote from IsaacPrice :Getting that right is about as hard as getting 2+2 right. The fact you're proud of that tells a story all by itself.

And it was an hour after I wrote exactly the same thing.
don't ruin his moment
-
(CrAZySkyPimp) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Storm_Cloud) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Flame CZE
So, who's driving Kimi's Lotus this weekend?
Probably their reserve driver Davide Valsecchi, no?
Michael Schumacher's apparently been asked.
Maybe Taki Inoue gets the drive. F**king awesome.
Alain Prost for the total sponsorship?
Lol ^

FP1 is delayed because of fog, which is bad news for Kvyat, Kovalainen and Rossi who need track time.

By the way guys, do you think Perez still has the backing of Telmex/ Slim? Would a big company like that want to take a driver back under their wing after being ditched by one of the best teams on the grid for a complete rookie?
LOL @ Sky F1, covering up the bullshit McLaren did with sacking Perez, then coming to Valsecchi and terrorizing him like "do you feel frustrated" or "would you leave Lotus it was such a dissapointment anyway?"

Get a ****ing grip, nor he would tell you even if he is, because strict things in contract, bunch of 40yo about-to-bald morons.
Quote from TexasLTU :

Get a ****ing grip, nor he would tell you even if he is, because strict things in contract, bunch of 40yo about-to-bald morons.

"Lotus reserve driver Davide Valsecchi, who lost out to Heikki Kovalainen in the race to replace Kimi Raikkonen for the final two races of the season, tells BBC Radio 5 live that he was "really disappointed" to miss out.

"It's a big loss," he said. "It was the chance of my life, I was really close to having it. It might have been the only two races in my Formula 1 career - and I was focused. I missed the chance, they took Kovalainen, and we have to accept the decision of the team.

"We still have two races to go, I'm focused on my job. I'd love to have the chance to show my quality. I was a [GP2] champion last year, this year isn't working well for me. But life is strange and can change so quickly." (via BBC)
Quote from vipex123 :"Lotus reserve driver Davide Valsecchi, who lost out to Heikki Kovalainen in the race to replace Kimi Raikkonen for the final two races of the season, tells BBC Radio 5 live that he was "really disappointed" to miss out.

"It's a big loss," he said. "It was the chance of my life, I was really close to having it. It might have been the only two races in my Formula 1 career - and I was focused. I missed the chance, they took Kovalainen, and we have to accept the decision of the team.

"We still have two races to go, I'm focused on my job. I'd love to have the chance to show my quality. I was a [GP2] champion last year, this year isn't working well for me. But life is strange and can change so quickly." (via BBC)

I would have done what Lotus did, Davide isn't good enough in the slightest.
I can totally understand him. He's there all races and still gets no chance. Alright, no experience, but for the love of god, if they never give him a chance he'll never get any.... Not even a friday test opportunity.
Not to talk about the fact that he's a GP2 champion, while Kova didn't really achieve anything close to that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_GP2_Series_season

Heikki was 2nd in a close run thing in the first season of GP2 to multiple Grand Prix winner Nico Rosberg.

GP2 has been dreadful in 2012 and 2013, with poor fields. I thought his title was as bad as it could get, but 2013 trumped it all with the dreadful results for all title contenders.
-
(TypeRacing) DELETED by TypeRacing : CSF ninja'd
Hope Perez goes to Ganassi to take over for Franchitti.

Formula 1 Season 2013
(1242 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG