The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Love KTM's, totally miss my old 520 EXC... 4th gear wheelie with the flick of a throttle, oknp.
i'll be looking at a 525 motard once im on my full license i think, such pretty and awesome bikes.
heres my new bike, due to lousy new rules in denmark i can't have more than 125cc and 15 hp, so it had to a be an yamaha yzf-125, but it rides good, so am quite pleased right from the factory

am gonna get an akrapovic full system on next week
Attached images
421301_613306522014510_1393061312_n.jpg
ow gowd... yamahas do look beatiful....
Nothing beats a kawi, I have an old zzr600 atm but I'm searching for a zx6r 2005-2006.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Nothing beats a kawi, I have an old zzr600 atm but I'm searching for a zx6r 2005-2006.

Good choice. Those 636s look amazing.

I test rode a 2013 636 and was incredibly impressed.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Nothing beats a kawi, I have an old zzr600 atm but I'm searching for a zx6r 2005-2006.

What happened to no I don't trust myself on bikes?
Quote from sil3ntwar :Good choice. Those 636s look amazing.

I test rode a 2013 636 and was incredibly impressed.

Yeah, those 636's are very nice. I've been in love with that 2005-2006 since last year. The price is also reasonable and it has all the power I need. 1000cc is too much for here in Amsterdam, so a 636 is very ideal. They also sound very neat at high rpm.

I started off on a zzr600 which is my first bike, first it was all powerful and all but now, I want even more.

E: I know, zzr600 is a very ugly bike indeed
Attached images
DSC_0011.jpg
IMG-20130417-WA0012.jpg
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Yeah, those 636's are very nice. I've been in love with that 2005-2006 since last year. The price is also reasonable and it has all the power I need. 1000cc is too much for here in Amsterdam, so a 636 is very ideal. They also sound very neat at high rpm.

I started off on a zzr600 which is my first bike, first it was all powerful and all but now, I want even more.

I quite like the looks of the ZZR600. Perfect touring/commuting machine. Fat and ugly when compared to sports bikes though!
I'm getting two new tires (Metzler Marathons) in a couple a days.... Six hundred and something dollars....
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Yeah, those 636's are very nice. I've been in love with that 2005-2006 since last year. The price is also reasonable and it has all the power I need. 1000cc is too much for here in Amsterdam, so a 636 is very ideal. They also sound very neat at high rpm.

My Daughter is going on and on about getting a bike. I had her help me change the oil in my bike the other day. Didn't phase her. She still wants one.
My brother, whose never really rode much, is working on getting a sportster and bobbing it out.
I tried to tell him to get a rice burner but he won't listen.
My daughter at least has the common sense to stay away from Harleys. She's looking for a honda 750.
I'm just hoping to get started on fixing up my Suzuki. I already un plugged the carbs, re jetted them, changed the exhaust (drag pipes no baffles - LOUD)
and advanced the timing some. Sad thing is, I need to get a head gasket on the front cylinder and that's just a little past my level of expertise.
Riding on the Valkyrie spoils the crap out of me. My intruder NEVER let's you forget you're on a motorcycle. Plus, it's a big kick to see the look on the kid's face that pulls up to me on my outlaw bike wondering how the hell I'm able to out run his plastic coated crotch rocket. Almost as much of a buzz as when I go to the bar and people swarm around my bike and ignore all the Harley Mortgage glides.
mighty car mods sticker

also bought this for it
heres mine!
Well not exactly my bike, but... as I am working on it, for a game that I'm working on, and I will ride it in-game... it makes it kind of mine on so many levels Enjoy the work in progress of the cafe racer style motorcycle for the Rascal Rider video game:

You can check out the links in the signature if you are interested in a sci-fi, arcade style motorcycle racing game with insane track locations and a whole bunch of weapons.
Does it not have front suspension? Or a reasonable steering range?
Quote from Forbin :Does it not have front suspension? Or a reasonable steering range?

it does at this angle, and at this stage you simply cannot see things like this
headset was installed a few days ago, but not the cups, so i made a headset cup remover tool like this:

got the old ones out and used some wood and a hammer to get the new ones in, shiny!
welp, had my first incident

looped it getting a bit happy on the throttle haha
Quote from Klutch :welp, had my first incident

looped it getting a bit happy on the throttle haha

Video or we can't laugh at you.
no video haha, dont have a gopro!

no damage to bike or me, so it wouldnt have been that funny anyway :P
My brother got his Harley.... A 1200 sportster. What a little bike. We were teasing him, calling it a girl's bike. Then we found out he bought it from a woman....
Next week I start on my project bike. Hopefully I'll have it rideable by August.
I was thinking about porting and polishing the heads, but after weighing in cost versus horsepower... nah. I'll put in bigger jets in the carbs and change the filters to something else, but I don't think porting the heads are going to be worth it.
Now I need to find a junked Nissan or toyota or something so I can re-fab the headlight (it's a skull) with those xenon bulbs
Quote from Racer Y :My brother got his Harley.... A 1200 sportster. What a little bike. We were teasing him, calling it a girl's bike. Then we found out he bought it from a woman....
Next week I start on my project bike. Hopefully I'll have it rideable by August.
I was thinking about porting and polishing the heads, but after weighing in cost versus horsepower... nah. I'll put in bigger jets in the carbs and change the filters to something else, but I don't think porting the heads are going to be worth it.
Now I need to find a junked Nissan or toyota or something so I can re-fab the headlight (it's a skull) with those xenon bulbs

I wouldn't be caught dead on a Harley regardless of its size, but I wouldn't tease anyone for buying one either, regardless of who they bought it from. For all you know she's one bad-ass woman, more so than you or any of your chittering friends. And even if she isn't, who cares? Does it really make your brother any less of a "man" for riding a bike he bought from a woman? Plenty of riders get killed because they were peer-pressured into buying a bike that is too much for their skill level, and I don't care who you are, riding skill knows no gender. I've seen plenty of damn fast women at the racetrack. Skill just takes time, not a penis.

Want to be a proper friend, let alone brother? Encourage your friends to buy smaller bikes and learn how to ride them properly before moving on to bigger bikes. As it is, you and your friends were just being jerks for no good reason. I certainly wouldn't call you my friend if that was your reaction to my buying a bike.

---

You know what the biggest performance upgrade is for a Harley? Rider training. You know what the second biggest performance upgrade is for a Harley? Smaller jets. People just dump more fuel in there expecting it to make more power like magic. It doesn't work that way.

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG