The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
i guess that not road legal over there as well?
Nope, bought it like this.. 50kph is more than enough for me.
I personally prefer a 60kph cruising speed on my new 70cc set.

After a wee clean the other day shame it is covered in mud again though
Mud is good!

Shit, broke kickstarter of my Yamaha a week ago, only managed to bumpstart it in 3rd gear down the hill (wheel stil skidded a bit, compression is awesome), and stalled 5km away from home. Tried to bumpstart it again, but i was in the middle of big field, so wheel just skidded and didn't want to rotate. I even tried it with decompressor, but still, failed to start, and it got dark, so i pushed it back home trough 30-40cm of snow still left in the fields, came home sweaty as pig, and while i was in the shower electricity has gone in all the town, so i couldn't find where shampoo was!

While electricity was gone, every store in my town got robbed! Fun!
Ridley Orion

Bought it yesterday and already did 72 km on it today
Lately ive become addicted to being exhausted in a healthy way

Frame is full carbon with Shimano Ultegra group
Thread, do not die!

Large image!

K&N sticker and stock filter, i'm such a ricer.
Attached images
IMGP0236.JPG
'little six' is dead

This was one of the first trikes that my friend built, made from a GSXR 600f, and baby bro to the 750 SRAD derived machine i posted a few pages back, until an oncoming car tried to squeeze through between a parked car (on their side of the road) and the trike, but the car driver just glanced, saw the front of a bike, thought, well its a bike, didnt see the rear wheels which are obviously gonna be wider, and basically ran it over, which in turn caused the right rear to stop, slamming the trike into the side of the aforementioned car.

The forks are bent, the handlebars are bent, the frame is bent, one driveshaft is broken, the bottom arm is bent, the entire rear suspension unit and diff setup has shifted, its basically ruined.

However, in other news, the newest addition to the trike world built by ian is now nearly ready, this ones built from a yamaha yzf1000 is now nearly completed, just needs rear brakes connecting up, rear shocks fitting, a rear silencer and its ready for the VOSA inspection (coz its custom built) and then an MOT, im gonna be prepping the faring for new paint once we have it roadworthy.
Attached images
front.jpg
rear.jpg
Shit that's bad with what happened there, bloody car drivers.

Like the numberplate though...OH ERRRR, what I'd have said if I'd crashed into it as well.
Got my kickstarter welded and broke it again, i think i'll buy another one . Bumpstarted it down the hill, but carbs and ignition needs adjustement, when it gets hot it starts to tremble and struggle, and it backfires badly, I can set cars on fire, if they are behind me . Looks cool, all the kids love those flames, but i prefer bike running fine, than running shit, but making fire.

Such a beast to drive, such a bitch to repair. I'm putting Yamaha on vacation, now I'll be working on my grandpas golf, and after that Yamaha will get new oil, spark plug and all the necesarry adjustements done. AND THEN, THE TORTURES WILL BEGIN!
Quote from KiRmelius :Got my kickstarter welded and broke it again, i think i'll buy another one . Bumpstarted it down the hill, but carbs and ignition needs adjustement, when it gets hot it starts to tremble and struggle, and it backfires badly, I can set cars on fire, if they are behind me . Looks cool, all the kids love those flames, but i prefer bike running fine, than running shit, but making fire.

Such a beast to drive, such a bitch to repair. I'm putting Yamaha on vacation, now I'll be working on my grandpas golf, and after that Yamaha will get new oil, spark plug and all the necesarry adjustements done. AND THEN, THE TORTURES WILL BEGIN!

Try changing your spark plug, it might be when it gets hot it fecks up i've had that happen before.
Yeh, spark plug was the first thing I suspected, I'll replace it when I'll change oil, and i'll be dissasembling carbs, to clean them and to check what the hell is wrong inside, choke isn't working properly. Previous owner wasn't looking after the bike properly, so there are lots of work to be done on it to make it good again.
boy and his 2wheeled lover united again, gf can wait at home \o/
been riding mah cycle for the past 2 days
knackered, but happy
been too long
C:

dreading the time when i have a free day to do some well needed maintenance though >_<
ur allways in pro crash isnt it?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Pretty good quality, not sure about the fish eyed effect. Lifesuxdie on Youtube has a GoPro (HD one though) and doesn't seem to notice the same sort of effect.

That's wide version, fisheye lens from factory.

I noticed you are upshifting with clutch, people are telling me, that upshifting without clutch is better, but i got used to using clutch all the time. Does clutch cost a lot of time when racing, or are a lot of riders not using it to look cooler than they are?
Quote from KiRmelius :That's wide version, fisheye lens from factory.

I noticed you are upshifting with clutch, people are telling me, that upshifting without clutch is better, but i got used to using clutch all the time. Does clutch cost a lot of time when racing, or are a lot of riders not using it to look cooler than they are?

I dont use the clutch on the track.
It is faster if used properly I guess. Even better would be to install a quickshifter. There's no point really to use it outside of the track as andy kinda pointed it out.
Quote from KiRmelius :That's wide version, fisheye lens from factory.

Makes no difference on the road. On the track then yeah if you're going for it it's a little quicker but hey.

On the road I had quickshifter so didnt have to do that crap
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Pretty good quality, not sure about the fish eyed effect. Lifesuxdie on Youtube has a GoPro (HD one though) and doesn't seem to notice the same sort of effect.

Quality is much better but i had to compress it as my upload speed is less than 1mbps. Took me 10 hours to upload the video and it was only 280 meg

I had it on the wrong setting. It should have looked better especially from the tank view. I also had it set to upside down from when i had it on the windscreen in my car

Once i find the best setting to use i will hopefully be able to make some decent ride videos.
This is me at donington last year and its hard to tell on this video which gear changes are with/without the clutch

http://youtu.be/Lk3YMRXuDLE
Good riding there mate!

that pesky R6 lol!

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG