The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Quote from e2mustang :jawa's still exist? O.o

As you can see...

skstibi, there are no images in your post and I'm really interested in your bike.
Quote from Armageddon :
skstibi, there are no images in your post and I'm really interested in your bike.

Right click the broken icon, and choose 'open in new window'. It's a Google-attached document.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Right click the broken icon, and choose 'open in new window'. It's a Google-attached document.

DAMN!!! I HATE GOOGLE!!!
It should be fixed now.
Mmm, lookin' good!
I would like to have an TT500 or XT500 in original condition
And some italian bike

But I think that I will ride my XT600 for a long, long time, it is a great, reliable, fun-to-ride bike

shitty pic taken at work.

last fall i had an accident and my handle bars got bent, so yesterday at work i had a great idea.

- change the handle bar for a touring handle bar.
- plasti-dip the frame (mate lime green)
-tune it up

there ya go, for 90$ i would have a `` new bike ``.

I decided that i wanted that because i have the bike since 2008 and i like it even if it is a cheap ass 100$ alluminum road bike, but hey! it does the job well enough.
do it! i wanna see how the plasti-dip turns out!

mini bike build post

Diamondback Venom, Original frame i had + (all other current parts i have):

Bike after this frame (Haro frame):

Old frame & new frame(Wethepeople Arcade):

Finally after a long 6 hours work (had to change spindle etc, brake was being a pain in the ass too.):

washy washy:

still need a few other bits like headset bearings, fork races and a cable tie but it's good for now!

if anyone wants to send a cable tie in the post, feel free!
Time for wheelie fun!

love 2 strokes

If you aint mixing gas you aint hauling ass!!
nothing beats that sound haha
oh my god i am having way too much fun riding this thing oh god where have you been all my life

Wear a helmet noob. You may think its fun having a quick blat up and down the street but as soon as your head meats the pavement your going to quickly regret not wearing one.
when head meets the pavement there is nothing to regret anymore...
Quote from sil3ntwar : Wear a helmet noob. You may think its fun having a quick blat up and down the street but as soon as your head meats the pavement your going to quickly regret not wearing one.

What does it matter? Looks like his head is already empty
#yolo
jealous of my #swagggg
Yeah, my point been proven

changed rear tyre for more PHATness and stance yo.
Quote from Klutch :Time for wheelie fun!

We're still waiting anxiously for photos of your wheelies.
and stoppies.
ive ridden the bike a total of about 2 hours, and the way the powerband snaps on scares the **** out of me. not happening for a while hahaha
Guess then you have no driving license, thing looks easy to control.
I can tell you those things pull like crazy once the power kicks in. You have to hold on to the handlebars pretty firm or you'll fall off... I'd like to see you ride a bike like that for the first time and not almost shit your pants.

I had an EXC 125 once... pulling out of a junction giving it enough throttle in 1st gear, you often felt how it stopped to turn because the front wheel lifted into the air...
^jibber knows whats up

legit can't just hold on with bars, have to grip the tank with your knees otherwise once the power comes on you slip back in the seat...and weight over the rear wheels once the powerband comes on is something you definitely don't want haha

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG