Quote from ArOuTiN :Hellooo
Meet my lowrider with spiners and different mods
Btw the red one is from my friend

Lol Indian larry style!!
Heres my moped!

Quote from ArOuTiN :Hellooo
Meet my lowrider with spiners and different mods
Btw the red one is from my friend

Nice, but why do you have exhausts on a bike?
ok my question is i'm a fan of motor bikes like the Kawasaki Ninja and stuff and i'm wondering are motor bikes hard to drive or do you need a different licence to drive them?
Quote from danowat :Very underated bike the 9R, was tempted to get one myself, but the insurance was a bit excessive.

When I went to the Nurburgring last year, one of the guys we went with had a 9R, I remember riding down the A1 autobahn, almost flatout, 163mph showing on the Aprilia (the speedo is almost bang on, on the Aprilia) and noticed this green flash shoot past me as the 9R came past like I was going backwards!!!!, must have been doing upwards of 175mph

Yeah im happy with it wanted another blade or an rsv but this came up so cheap i could'nt say no (£1250 with 12k and its mint)
Quote from swisscosmo :ok my question is i'm a fan of motor bikes like the Kawasaki Ninja and stuff and i'm wondering are motor bikes hard to drive or do you need a different licence to drive them?

Don't know how it is elsewhere in the US or Canada, but in New Jersey, you can ride a moped with just an automobile license. If you don't have one, you need a special moped license. They're perhaps even more dangerous than a motorcycle though.

Motorcycles require a special license period.
Quote from Forbin :Don't know how it is elsewhere in the US or Canada, but in New Jersey, you can ride a moped with just an automobile license. If you don't have one, you need a special moped license. They're perhaps even more dangerous than a motorcycle though.

Motorcycles require a special license period.

in finland we used to have this thing that you can ride mopeds with a regular car driving licence but nowdays you have to do some extra work when your passing car driving licence if you want the moped licence same as car licence, if i know right. atleast my sister cant ride them with reqular car licence
Here is my trials bike:

In the UK you need a special license for a Bike (unless your driving license is before 2001 iirc).

They aren't hard to ride, but riding a bike fast and hard (no puns!) is hard work physically.
Because its for the show
And for the girls ofcourse
My bike.2006 We The People 4 season(BMX),not stock.I also own a 2004 Norco 250(dirt jump),not stock.
Attached images
bike3.jpg
bike2.jpg
photosbike124.jpg
photosbike127.jpg
photosbike133.jpg
Quote from Jakg :In the UK you need a special license for a Bike (unless your driving license is before 2001 iirc).

They aren't hard to ride, but riding a bike fast and hard (no puns!) is hard work physically.

If you passed your full car license before 1998 (not 100% sure on the year), you can ride up to 50cc bike on the road.

To ride a 125cc machine you need to pass your CBT (compulsary basic training), then you can either pass DAS (Direct Access) and ride any size bike, or take a restricted test and ride a 33bhp bike for 2 years, after which it will turn into a full bike license.
Quote from danowat :If you passed your full car license before 1998 (not 100% sure on the year), you can ride up to 50cc bike on the road.

To ride a 125cc machine you need to pass your CBT (compulsary basic training), then you can either pass DAS (Direct Access) (if you're over 21) and ride any size bike, or take a restricted test and ride a 33bhp bike for 2 years, after which it will turn into a full bike license.

Edited pedantically.
Here I have old yamaha dt 80 very nice and fun hard enduro bike it feels abit too slow but meh soon ill get 125cc engine so things get better and maybe yz 250 or yz 450f next year for real perfomance
Attached images
DSC00297.JPG
Here is my Yamaha Aerox wich i bought yesterday, but it handle's a bit weird like the rearwheel is look, bend
Attached images
YamahAerox.jpg
Only bike what i have is a biltemas bike what costed me 99 euros

And now its broken.

I think it wasnt build for ramps.
My baby

(And to tie this in with anyone who also reads the camera showoff thread in this forum, this picture was taken on a Zeiss Ikon Contina Mk1 camera from 1956)
Attached images
film1-2.jpg
Quote from Maukkade :Only bike what i have is a biltemas bike what costed me 99 euros

And now its broken.

I think it wasnt build for ramps.

so, you know the true from those biltema stuff too? never buy anything from that place
Quote from MR_B :My baby

(And to tie this in with anyone who also reads the camera showoff thread in this forum, this picture was taken on a Zeiss Ikon Contina Mk1 camera from 1956)

What's the point of the springs?
Quote from Forbin :What's the point of the springs?

Retro way of adding seat springs at a guess?
Attached images
bikeseat.jpg
erm.... i dont use my bike much.... will have pics up tomarrow... it needs a new chain and sprocket
Motobikes
Just wondering if anyone else in the LFS community rides Dirt or Road bikes?

If so post your Bike, Since I am starting this this is my Current

06 Honda CRF230F Trail

Ignore the Fords Number Plates :P
Attached images
MY RIDE.jpg

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG