The online racing simulator
GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
This is ridiculous, in MP with more that 5 cars i have no more that 20fps, when in others games like crysis or Fallout 3 or oblivion ( Knowed as bench mark games for the poorly optimization) i have more that 30fps all the time no matter what with high settings

Serioulsy, i'm getting pissed of of how terrible the game runs here... i'm really close to delete again the game...
The link for the mini img says that the file has been deleted
#370 works for me.
Quote from eddy678 :The link for the mini img says that the file has been deleted

I dont recommend you P&G unless you play in single player, the MP of P&G is zero

@jrd.racer
sorry but i cant keep with the game, is really poorly optimized and is imposible to race with such stupid low fps with 5 cars ahead, sorry but i'be deleted it
[QUOTE=Inouva;1740382]I dont recommend you P&G unless you play in single player, the MP of P&G is zero

I'm only going to use the mod for single player. If the link could be fixed then I would be very thankful.
Quote from Inouva :I dont recommend you P&G unless you play in single player, the MP of P&G is zero

@jrd.racer
sorry but i cant keep with the game, is really poorly optimized and is imposible to race with such stupid low fps with 5 cars ahead, sorry but i'be deleted it

No probs.

[QUOTE=eddy678;1740470][QUOTE=Inouva;1740382]I dont recommend you P&G unless you play in single player, the MP of P&G is zero

I'm only going to use the mod for single player. If the link could be fixed then I would be very thankful.[/QUOTE]

The link in post #370 works fine.

This one: http://www.sharpfile.com/wrxkc7mj/itw-gtl-mini.7z.html
Just downloaded this last night and tried it a bit, seems like great fun, just curious if there are any LFS players actively on it and do some leagues or smth and wanna enlighten me a bit on the league side of GTR2?
#384 - AJS
Meanwhile version 3 came out...

http://www.gtlw.co.uk/

Just installed it and had some laps. Good fun. Beautiful work.

Just need some new tracks for it. The default ones look a bit dated.

Also have the Race07 stuff + addons on Steam.

Anyone interested in some racing ?
Does anybody around here still has a spare working key noted somewhere?

I've had an .txt with various online keys somewhere on my PC, but I guess I deleted it sometime accidently.

PM please
Have mine:

Does anyone still have some keys leftover? I'd take on please
if you read the first post you can have one key free
If you click the link you can see it doesn't exist anymore.
I installed it few days ago and I still don't understand why 7 years old game wasn't beaten by any other game in so many things. Racing a lot these days, especially when you mod the sound and interface enough - it's really atmospheric racing.
Quote from Bose321 :If you click the link you can see it doesn't exist anymore.

didnt try the seccond link and yep, is dead

@kruuvi

Try google, maybe you can have luck, but i'be installed GTR2 1 month ago and the mp was totaly dead was like 1 server with 2 guys...

you are gona have better exp playing with the AI that using MP
-
(speed1230) DELETED by speed1230 : Problem solved - Get the patch then the no cd patch to get around
Anyone have a key they don't use? I'm trying to get my friend involved, but it seems like he missed this opportunity since the link is dead now.

PM me thank you!
For me too please! Thanks

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG