The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
**** it, on PC in a year at best..
Quote from Boris Lozac :**** it, on PC in a year at best..

As a console port.
Guess I was right after all about those screenshots, looks to be exactly the same as GTA IV graphics-wise.
Not that it matters, still gonna be flippin' awesome!
Quote from lukelfs :Woah this is just looking better and better, but why does Michael's voice sound like a child? Also thinking why does it look like they haven't used the LA Noire face technology?

Definitely need to upgrade my PC!

the reason why the face technology isnt being used is because the company who made it possible went bust
Leaked? Pretty sure these have already been released, lol.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Leaked? Pretty sure these have already been released, lol.

Released? I'd like to get a link from a R* website that has these images on them, lol.
I thought this was pretty interesting from the new trailer. People falling out of a rolling car.
Should be hilarious if this happens in game.
Attached images
gtav.png
Or people being hit by a rolling car?
Unless there's a sidewalk on a highway

I've also seen it from the movie, was really cool
I can't stand the design of those "Chinese" cars, mixing different parts from here and there... I will wait until the modders replace every single vehicle with real ones, which always happens.
Graphics have never been the strong point of GTA, basically because a console can not handle such a huge map with proper quality, but it looks good enough to be enjoyed, I will definitely play this one
Quote from NitroNitrous :Graphics have never been the strong point of GTA, basically because a console can not handle such a huge map with proper quality, but it looks good enough to be enjoyed, I will definitely play this one

For me thats a good thing, maybe I can play it on my "old" system (Phenom XII, HD 6800 ). And not having followed games during the last years at all I'm totaly blown away by Bioshock Infinites graphics, while people call it old fashioned.
I don't really care that it looks the same as GTA IV. I still enjoy GTA IV everytime I play it, and it has it's own style. It's just back to SA with allot of cool features. Can't really wait, preordered my copy a loooooooooooooong time ago
Not all of them, and they still were... well not leaked according to you... posted on non-official websites before any of the articles were live.
That's called marketing, and every company does it, even car companies. Leaked pictures or renders few days before the motorshow? Balls, handed out to the media with "specific" orders...
With all the 'shopping done on these screens, I wonder if there'll be a photo mode a-la Forza, GT5 etc. I certainly hope so.

Actually, I hope they really open up the sandbox with this one, even to the point of a separate mode where you can just create a character and do whatever you like, with no story missions. Maybe with dynamic/random missions to keep you occupied and an economy of some sort, so you can just go nuts and see how long you can survive / how much money you can make. If executed well, it could make the game endlessly entertaining after you've finished the main campaign.
Some more screens. Looks like there will be some fun vehicles (if they get the physics right!)

Golden gate Bridge?

San Feriro?
First picture looks like Las Venturas' highway from SA...

Last one's scenery is pretty same too.
Quote from farcar :Some more screens. Looks like there will be some fun vehicles (if they get the physics right!)

Depends what you mean by getting the physics right.

You can't expect the cars to handle as they would in a racing simulator, that would be a waste of resources. Personally i felt GTA IV's physics were the best of the series.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG