The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
alot of the conclusions people are coming up with a stupid, we need more trailers to know whats actually going to be in it, but im happy there back in Sa and well away from liberty city.

SA was the best GTA made even though it didn't have online, add online and you should have the best GTA period, it looks as if there focusing on the hollywood area this time instead of the crime gangster filled areras like compton.
Quote from flymike91 :I doubt it. Seems like it would double the amount rockstar has to pay for voice acting and script writing to have even two characters to choose from. Unless both characters are like claude and never talk.

juuust wait for it.
Quote from Mustafur :SA was the best GTA made even though it didn't have online, add online and you should have the best GTA period

you missed MTA:SA and SA:MP? You should check those out, especially MTA:SA, it is really awesome playing SA online with mates etc...
anyone wanna do a GTA SA-MP spin off thread ?? cause we can play it for the time being, several of us have good pc and net these days so hosting is no problem....

any interest ?
Why play SA:MP when MTA:SA is superior to it in every single possible aspect?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why play SA:MP when MTA:SA is superior to it in every single possible aspect?

That may be so, but user numbers state otherwise.
I'm playing SAMP on school pretty much all day with a LAN server, not sure if I can make a server outside the network, but then again; there are thousands of servers.
never heard of MTA:SA but i used to play sa-mp alot few years back. Good times.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :how??

Easy.
  • Better synchronization
  • More max. players slots per server
  • Proper GUI system
  • Ability (for servers) to create completely custom maps (SA:MP is limited to GTA:SA's built in ones, and few ones added by SA:MP team)
  • Servers can have custom:
    • Vehicles
    • Objects
    • Textures
    • Sounds
  • Presence of official map editor
  • There are proper (complete, not just a 'example gamemode' like in SA:MP) official gamemodes out of the box
  • Open source code
  • Development is active, number of developers continuously increases
  • Anti-stealing protection of server resources (e.g. custom maps)
  • Acts more like original GTA:SA in few aspects, e.g. weather changes, vehicle modding and such
  • NPC's are fully functional and can be controlled by scripts, not only by pre-recorded path
But I guess all those things are irrelevant to some people.. because MTA:SA has a working anticheat.
:[.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Easy.
  • Better synchronization
  • More max. players slots per server
  • Proper GUI system
  • Ability (for servers) to create completely custom maps (SA:MP is limited to GTA:SA's built in ones, and few ones added by SA:MP team)
  • Servers can have custom:
    • Vehicles
    • Objects
    • Textures
    • Sounds
  • Presence of official map editor
  • There are proper (complete, not just a 'example gamemode' like in SA:MP) official gamemodes out of the box
  • Open source code
  • Development is active, number of developers continuously increases
  • Anti-stealing protection of server resources (e.g. custom maps)
  • Acts more like original GTA:SA in few aspects, e.g. weather changes, vehicle modding and such
  • NPC's are fully functional and can be controlled by scripts, not only by pre-recorded path
But I guess all those things are irrelevant to some people.. because MTA:SA has a working anticheat.
:[.

That looks all well and good but, does it auto DL all the mods you need or do you have to do it??

Btw GTA V Looks just like SA true?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftk3f_0WZww
Quote from AstroBoy :That looks all well and good but, does it auto DL all the mods you need or do you have to do it??

Yes, it does auto DL all the mods by default.
Quote from Bose321 :I'm playing SAMP on school pretty much all day with a LAN server, not sure if I can make a server outside the network, but then again; there are thousands of servers.

Does explain your general level of education.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Does explain your general level of education.

I guess it does. I'm done with all my work so I just have to fill the rest of the next 2 weeks before the next project starts.

Does being stupid make you fat? That would explain you.
Yes my bodyweight is directly proportional to my IQ.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yes my bodyweight is directly proportional to my IQ.

In stone, so your IQ would be what, 13?
:sadbanana

13 stone isn't really fat to be honest especially if you're 6ft tall like I am.
He obviously meant 130 stone, he just made a typo.
Quote from E.Reiljans :He obviously meant 130 stone, he just made a typo.

That would mean his IQ is 130 which is plain wrong.
Quote from theirishnoob :anyone wanna do a GTA SA-MP spin off thread ?? cause we can play it for the time being, several of us have good pc and net these days so hosting is no problem....

any interest ?

I would be interested, but I can't find my copy of the game lol
Quote from Bose321 :That would mean his IQ is 130 which is plain wrong.

It's still under 133.7, so why do you care?

:P

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG