The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
Kids might choke on the toy.

Note that in order to eat the toy without knowing it, you have to pretty much swallow the egg whole. An issue only in America.
Cause children can 'choke on the little parts' lmao. But they can get a pink shotgun.
Honestly the whole play shotgun v. lethal chocolates thing is just a byproduct of American politics. On one hand, you have a product that was banned because a handful of people were worried that it would cause an accidental death. On the other hand, there's an entire industry that is more or less based around killing things, but it's OK because of the Constitution (what they say) and because the industry has deep pockets (what it actually is).
Rofl..
Or actually, not sure if I should laugh or cry, I think it's just sad actually. Everytime someone tries to get a weapon change law in USA it allways retilates back "but our rights blabla, constitution blabla"...
Are really the avarage Joe in America thinking this is O.K or is it just the ****ed up politicians who thinks that?
Quote from Rappa Z :On the topic of conspiracy theorists, however, I want to ask our resident non-conformers a very simple question. If you were a world superpower with billions of dollars and nearly unlimited power (in your jurisdiction), do you really think you would be so inept as to blow a cover up?

More to the point: If guys like the retard in that video think the government is willing to blow up its own citizens in plain daylight to advance some dastardly, secret agenda, then why would it not be willing to assassinate loudmouth jagoffs like Alex Jones?

If the government was as evil and all-encompassing as these truthers/infowars people want to believe then people like Alex Jones would be silenced and murdered. Their very existence sort of negates their own theories.
l o ****ing l

Quote :The New Hampshire state legislator who has said the federal government caused the Boston Marathon bombing claimed proof in a victim who lost both legs and "was not in pain."

State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) told a conservative talk show host Tuesday that she knows the federal government was behind the attacks because Jeff Bauman, a bombing victim who helped identify the suspects, was not "screaming in agony" after both his legs were blown off. Tremblay made the comments on The Pete Santilli Show, first reported by miscellanyblue.com, a liberal-leaning website, on Wednesday.

"Then, my first gut reaction seeing the horror of that person that has their legs blown off," Tremblay said. "You know, the bone sticking out? He was not in shock. I looked and I thought, there’s something. … I don’t know what’s wrong, but it seems surreal to me. I talked to my sister, who’s not into politics at all, and she said, 'Yes, I saw the same thing.' He was not in shock. He was not in pain. If I had had those type of injuries, I’d be screaming in agony."

Tremblay, a tea party member with ties to the birther movement, made the remarks about Bauman after causing a stir with her marathon bombing government conspiracy theory. She said photos of the bombing showed intact backpacks, which she said should have been destroyed if they contained bombs. Last week, she posted a comment on Glenn Beck's Facebook page saying the federal government caused the bombing. She has resisted calls to resign over the post.

During the interview with Santilli, Tremblay said she should not get all the credit for linking the government to the bombing. She said a constituent had pointed her to the information. She said she previously trusted the federal government.

Tremblay also praised a YouTube video featuring a man who says he's retired Army Lt. Col. Roy Potter, claiming the federal government was behind the attack. Tremblay said Potter looks honest when he asserts the bombing motive was to divert attention from a pending indictment of President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush for war crimes, along with a drop in the price of gold and government dysfunction.

Potter says on the video that the federal government had planned to pin the marathon bombing on a "right wing extremist helped by al Qaeda," but dropped the plan after being discovered.

“The people who are bringing this information out are endangering their lives," Potter said.

I don't think this woman understands how shock works.
@ alex jones alive

Maybe that's a reverse psychology!!111!111!!
Alex Jones is the government's fountain of disinformation. Every conspiracy needs a crack pot extremist to make the notion that they're hiding anything look like crazy talk.

This is Massively Corrupt Evil Governments 101 people.
Quote from The Very End :Are really the avarage Joe in America thinking this is O.K or is it just the ****ed up politicians who thinks that?

Well, this is a complicated answer. The problem is that there are tons of different people in the country and it's hard to pinpoint a normal. I mean, in the south and midwest it seems the normal person could still very well be the super Christian gun toting truck driving American. If you go to the coasts, however, your normal person is much more 'European' (can't think of any better way to say it, just know you guy would get along better with us). Of course, there are also tons of people that are a mix of the two who are dotted around the country. When I think of the middle, my cousins come to mind. They're pro gun control democrats, but their basement is pretty much an armory because they figure they may as well use the rights they have.

The problem is only further complicated by our two party government, where you only have two extremely polarized views represented.

Honestly, I think the consensus right now is more gun control, but the disagreement lies in how to do it.

Quote from sinbad :Alex Jones is the government's fountain of disinformation. Every conspiracy needs a crack pot extremist to make the notion that they're hiding anything look like crazy talk.

Racer X is actually one of the government's leading disinformation agents.
Uff...thanks for explaining
Gun controll is the way to go I think. Banning guns in US would led to a riot, but more strict controll could work. As you say it is hard beeing from outside to understand how people think, but I hope that more and more people understands that more and easly accesable weapons = more victims of weapon desperados. The problem is the attitute: The only thing which can stop a badguy with a gun, is a goodguy with a gun.
:/

And about the conspiracy thing linked above...jesus christ lol...rofl
Quote from sinbad :Alex Jones is the government's fountain of disinformation. Every conspiracy needs a crack pot extremist to make the notion that they're hiding anything look like crazy talk.

This is Massively Corrupt Evil Governments 101 people.

Ah, yes... how could I have been so blind?
Probably more children have died by kinder eggs than accidental shooting.
Unless more than 2000 kids are accidentally shot per year (the number of child choking deaths in the us) I disregard your Nicholson. Bad parenting is always the fundamental cause.
That's a good point, there are way less deaths by gun shooting, let them have guns then.
Quote from flymike91 :Unless more than 2000 kids are accidentally shot per year (the number of child choking deaths in the us) I disregard your Nicholson. Bad parenting is always the fundamental cause.

The numbers are not the point in this case, it's a fckin Kinder egg, one of the best things of my childhood, versus a real rifle.
Let's get this straight. Even though it puts children in potential danger, because its part of your traditions and culture you think its weird that anyone would oppose you and your killing device of choice. Are we talking about chocolate eggs or guns?
Quote from flymike91 :Let's get this straight. Even though it puts children in potential danger, because its part of your traditions and culture you think its weird that anyone would oppose you and your killing device of choice. Are we talking about chocolate eggs or guns?

talking about simple stupidity ... a kid probably doesn't get a pencil or pen to write, draw things, to get entertain, but gets something with bullets that ... at least hide the ****ing bullets !!!!
Quote from flymike91 :Unless more than 2000 kids are accidentally shot per year (the number of child choking deaths in the us) I disregard your Nicholson. Bad parenting is always the fundamental cause.

Well, statistically there are 0 kinder egg deaths in the USA because they are dangerous, used by terrorists for snacks and thus in the support of freedom, banned. So if even 1 child death occurs due to accidental gunfire, they are more lethal than kinder eggs.
Quote :Bad parenting is always the fundamental cause.

Just because 5 year olds obviously shouldn't have guns unsupervised doesn't mean hundreds of millions of people should be disarmed.
Idea! Kinder eggs that contain rifle ammunition.
There was that time when that depressed young boy walked in to his school armed with a load of kinder surprises. Kids started scrambling for the exits.
Quote from flymike91 :Just because 5 year olds obviously shouldn't have guns unsupervised doesn't mean hundreds of millions of people should be disarmed.

Well obviously we don't advocate cutting their arms off. Just taking their guns away.
lol at the last three posts
We are in the midst of a crisis. Kids all over America are dying by chocolate eggs with deadly implements hidden within. We must arm the citizens of the world with Kinder Eggs! The best defense against a bad kid with a Kinder Egg is a good kid with a Kinder Egg. Our Amendment rights to bear delicious chocolatey eggs with a surprise inside shall not be infringed!

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG