The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
Racer X is actually talking the truth..
Now you are being blueflame about it.
Quote from hyntty :Don't you people have like jobs to attend to instead of biggering about pictures on the internet in the middle of the day?

in the era of smartphones this question is obsolete
Quote from Dennis93 :You are most welcome, however I hope my favourite artist '' Major Lazer '' Is not too racist or offensive for you.

If that's the case I'll just use my 2nd or 3rd favourite artist, Eminem.

Ladies, don't be tricked. Dennis always talks about his "Lazer", but it's really more like a small, dim flashlight.
I can't believe there is even a question in rational people's minds that this event actually happened. Literally thousands of people are somehow related to the ~170 people who were killed or injured. Many of them have written about or posted pictures of what happened to them. Some witnesses recall the brothers placing the bags at both spots that later exploded. The police chased the two in car that they stole from a witness who describes their appearance and says they were bragging about their actions. ATM camera footage shows them robbing that man. Explosives were used in the chase and found in the car... Why is the least likely or reasonable explanation so intruiging to foreigners who don't have even secondhand knowledge of what happened? I hope if we decide to bomb some of your countries you'll blame yourselves like you expect us to do.
Are you one of those from the twitter pictures...
Quote from flymike91 : I hope if we decide to bomb some of your countries you'll blame yourselves like you expect us to do.

'murican
Mike, who in this thread has claimed that the bombing didn't happen ?

The question is actually about who carried it out. And given the FBI's track record, yet another 'drill' running, the Craft boys ( Violence does solve problems ) the official story changing regularly.

And here is the Boston Police Commissioner, Ed Davis, stating that the brothers were actors. ?????

Interesting slip of the tongue, not terrorists, not criminals, not suspects but actors. I wonder why ?????

I've posted a link to the entire interview, there are a number of edited versions but the full interview gives a bit more context.
http://uneditedpolitics.com/bo ... on-fox-news-sunday-42113/

The relevent comment is at 2.34.
That is a common expression, you might know that if you talked to people outside.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Mike, who in this thread has claimed that the bombing didn't happen ?

The question is actually about who carried it out. And given the FBI's track record, yet another 'drill' running, the Craft boys ( Violence does solve problems ) the official story changing regularly.

And here is the Boston Police Commissioner, Ed Davis, stating that the brothers were actors. ?????

Interesting slip of the tongue, not terrorists, not criminals, not suspects but actors. I wonder why ?????

I've posted a link to the entire interview, there are a number of edited versions but the full interview gives a bit more context.

some of the stuff you post I can smell the bulls**t through my computer
Quote from flymike91 :That is a common expression, you might know that if you talked to people outside.

Not to be devils advocate but I've never heard of that expression before....
I've heard authorities say things like "These were the two acting individuals," which is probably what he wanted to say. It's easy to jumble your words when you're on TV like that. You have to sit there and talk like you have a stick in your ass so it looks nice and official.

edit: Besides the point, but this iss going to be the last time I look at this thread.
And the best part of it is, that we will never know the truth!
Quote from BlueFlame :Not to be devils advocate but I've never heard of that expression before....

That doesn't exactly prove anything, since you're routinely one of the least informed guys around here. "Bad actor" and phrases like that are common when talking about people involved in events like this.

See here: http://thesaurus.com/browse/bad+actor

Quote from Takumi_lfs :And the best part of it is, that we will never know the truth!

This is probably false.
Ahahahaha, I can't fcking believe this guy, he actually wanted to prove something with the phrase "actors" Even I know that expression and it's not my native language.
Can't believe I once thought these guys actually have something smart to say, the idiots banned me from that 9/11 conspiracy site, for questioning their ludicrous theory that all those thousands of people were actors and CGI lol..
Quote from Racer X NZ :Mike, who in this thread has claimed that the bombing didn't happen ?

Ahah:

Quote :WASHINGTON (AP) — In the years before the Boston Marathon bombings, Tamerlan Tsarnaev fell under the influence of a new friend, a Muslim convert who steered the religiously apathetic young man toward a strict strain of Islam, family members said.

Under the tutelage of a friend known to the Tsarnaev family only as Misha, Tamerlan gave up boxing and stopped studying music, his family said. He began opposing the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He turned to websites and literature claiming that the CIA was behind the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and Jews controlled the world.

Tamerlan took an interest in Infowars, a conspiracy theory website.
Khozhugov said Tamerlan was interested in finding a copy of "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," a piece of anti-Semitic literature claiming a Jewish plot to take over the world.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article ... uenced-mysterious-radical

DOH

Yes, we all know that........

The news that Russia asked the FBI to investigate Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 has left many wondering whether an opportunity was missed to detect a future terrorist. TPM talked with a high-ranking former FBI counterterrorism executive who explained what happens when the FBI receives a request from Moscow to start an investigation and why that kind of tip might not have been enough to stop the alleged bomber.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo ... t-the-bombing-suspect.php

And the FBI has a stunning record of running all these bombings, all of them !
Always using dissatisfied patsys who have everything provided by the FBI.

And this one's different because ........ ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :
The news that Russia asked the FBI to investigate Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 has left many wondering whether an opportunity was missed to detect a future terrorist.

Unless the FBI investigators are psychics that can see into the future, I don't they will just be able to go "I think this Tamerlan guy will commit acts of terror against the US in the future. Let's lock him up."

Unless say Tamerlan said something odd, I don't think they could just do that.
No, but they are quite likely to have also seperately approached him and run a bombing using him.

LOONEY CONSPIRACY THEORY

But, they have done exactly that a large number of times in the past.
1993 World Trade Centre bombing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ ... orld_Trade_Center_bombing.

FBI involvement

In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, a former Egyptian army officer named Emad Salem. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of hundreds of possible suspects.
Salem, initially believing that this was to be a sting operation, claimed that the FBI's original plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. He secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers.[27]

This next item is from Slate, it's actually saying how dangerous it is out there and how you should all be thankful you have the FBI to protect you.
Quite ironic really .
The FBI is constantly tracking bomb plots. If you look at the bureau’s most recent cases—the ones in which it has announced investigations, arrests, indictments, convictions, or sentences since the beginning of 2012—you’ll discover that during this time frame, Boston is the 21st case involving explosives. And when you study these cases, you realize how lucky we’ve been. The next Boston may not be far behind.
Three of the 20 previous cases involved car bombs. All were inoperative, thanks to prior infiltration by law enforcement.
This seems to be how we infiltrated and disarmed those plots, except for the underwear bomber. We’re plugged in to the jihadist network. Of the 12 remaining cases, one was an AWOL soldier, which presumably made him a hunted man. Another was a bush-league pipe-bomb maker, apparently for hire. Another was a bunch of anarchists who discussed their scheme with one person too many. We were in on those plots, too.
http://www.slate.com/articles/ ... y_other_plots_failed.html

Therefore, as stated, the FBI, using stunning skills, has managed to infultrate every terror plot in the US. Outstanding work really, they should get a reward.

So, given they have a 100% success rate, given that the Russians told them 2 years ago about them, given that they have spoken to them previously.

You do, after all have a never ending 'War on Terrortm' so you do need the odd bit of terror to keep the system going.
There is no non-conspiracy.
Quote from Racer X NZ :No, but they are quite likely to have also seperately approached him and run a bombing using him.

LOONEY CONSPIRACY THEORY

But, they have done exactly that a large number of times in the past.
1993 World Trade Centre bombing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ ... orld_Trade_Center_bombing.

FBI involvement

In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, a former Egyptian army officer named Emad Salem. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to bomb the towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of hundreds of possible suspects.
Salem, initially believing that this was to be a sting operation, claimed that the FBI's original plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. He secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers.[27]

This next item is from Slate, it's actually saying how dangerous it is out there and how you should all be thankful you have the FBI to protect you.
Quite ironic really .
The FBI is constantly tracking bomb plots. If you look at the bureau’s most recent cases—the ones in which it has announced investigations, arrests, indictments, convictions, or sentences since the beginning of 2012—you’ll discover that during this time frame, Boston is the 21st case involving explosives. And when you study these cases, you realize how lucky we’ve been. The next Boston may not be far behind.
Three of the 20 previous cases involved car bombs. All were inoperative, thanks to prior infiltration by law enforcement.
This seems to be how we infiltrated and disarmed those plots, except for the underwear bomber. We’re plugged in to the jihadist network. Of the 12 remaining cases, one was an AWOL soldier, which presumably made him a hunted man. Another was a bush-league pipe-bomb maker, apparently for hire. Another was a bunch of anarchists who discussed their scheme with one person too many. We were in on those plots, too.
http://www.slate.com/articles/ ... y_other_plots_failed.html

Therefore, as stated, the FBI, using stunning skills, has managed to infultrate every terror plot in the US. Outstanding work really, they should get a reward.

So, given they have a 100% success rate, given that the Russians told them 2 years ago about them, given that they have spoken to them previously.

You do, after all have a never ending 'War on Terrortm' so you do need the odd bit of terror to keep the system going.

I love how all you do is copy paste.
He can't answer a simple and normal question, copy-paste wall of text is all he knows..

Not bad.

Although things don't seem to be going too well for the 'official' story about the bombing.

Looks like Dzhokhar didn't actually have a gun when he had his shootout with the cops and shot himself in the throat when he was captured.
This should be a good story explaining that one away....

On top of that the Russians have said that Tamerlan attended an American funded 'workshop' when he was overseas last year. And that they contacted the FBI several times about Tamerlan, not the once that the FBI finally admitted too, after claiming that they didn't know him, had spoken once, then, had spoken several times, then, had investigated and hadn't discovered anything.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com ... bility-and-extremism.html

So much for your no fly list.

I would have thought that 20 years after the WTC bombing, billions of dollars spent on 'anti' terror systems you wouldn't make quite so many basic mistakes running a terror operation.

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG