The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
Quote from Gougoodthing :What...??? That looks gory to me....

It's fake, that's why there's no gore.

Read the post, it's competely true that he would have bled to death by the time this picture was taken if it was a real injury.

Also the fact that this guy already had lost his legs as you can see in the picture above where he's wearing Army gear.

Don't ignore the facts, the human body can survive strange things and in some cases can defy known reality but this guy should be dead from the amount of blood he lost.
Let me then ask you how many soldiers have had their legs blown off and yet survived to live another day.

Here's my answer for you TWR (Team Wounded Racing).

Danish military soldiers who's been hurt in combat or by bombs.
I think you guys are being a bit too light footed on this one.

Also I reported Racer X's post for graphic content.
Quote from Dennis93 :Let me then ask you how many soldiers have had their legs blown off and yet survived to live another day.

Here's my answer for you TWR (Team Wounded Racing).

Danish military soldiers who's been hurt in combat or by bombs.
I think you guys are being a bit too light footed on this one.

Also I reported Racer Y's post for graphic content.

Military explosive incidents quarterize the wound reducing bleeding massively, the bombs at Boston are supposed to be nail/ball bearing bombs, and blunt explosive trauma like this causes rippage of the tissue and muscle opening a massive area of the body open to bleeding out.

Also again, it ain't graphic content cos it ain't real. Check the link that he posted the 'blood' on the ground is red paint for god sake.

The guy with the 'missing legs' was surrounded by people yet nobody but him was 'hurt'.

The facts are there. Use them.
This shit is getting out of hand, welcome to the first 2 members of my ignore list.
Quote from Dennis93 :Also I reported Racer Y's post for graphic content.

It was Racer X. :P

I reported it as well.
Those are clearly different people.

Also, I know the guy in the second photo (friend of a friend) and he has never served in any branch of the armed forces.
Leave it to Racer X to believe any random bullshit posted on somebody's blog, though...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Also, I know the guy in the second photo (friend of a friend) and he has never served in any branch of the armed forces.

Wow.... How is he now?
Quote from Gougoodthing :Wow.... How is he now?

Pretty shitty! But all things considered, I suppose he's doing quite well. They're hopeful for a pretty quick recovery and it seems like prosthetics are in the cards.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Leave it to Racer X to believe any random bullshit posted on somebody's blog, though...

It would take all of 30 seconds to disprove everything he posted but since I'm so tired of this flame war shit it isn't even worth trying to argue.

Obviously I'm a deep cover agent for the government.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pretty shitty! But all things considered, I suppose he's doing quite well. They're hopeful for a pretty quick recovery and it seems like prosthetics are in the cards.

He was in the crowd, I'm guessing? How close was he to the bomb/do you know if he saw the suspect guys before the bomb went off?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Those are clearly different people.

Also, I know the guy in the second photo (friend of a friend) and he has never served in any branch of the armed forces.

Oh my god! You're in on the conspiracy! Who do you work for??
Or it's a series of photo's showing what happened at the first 'explosion'.

http://www.strategic-operation ... bat-wound-medical-effects
Using state-of-the-art “Hollywood” special effects, wound makeup artists create scores of extremely realistic wounds and simulations that give military medical personnel trauma care training under realistic combat operations in the field and at the fully-furnished field medical facilities. This medical simulation capability is unique in the training world and goes well beyond moulage and typical make up techniques. Truly “next generation” in detail, realism, dynamics, and scope; Strategic Operations Inc. (STOPS) calls it Hyper-Realistic™.

In some scenarios a role player has had his “leg blown off". In between firing at the enemy, the corpsman had to drag the injured man to safety. Once out of the line of fire, the corpsman quickly assessed the injury, controlled the bleeding, and stabilized the patient for transport. The wounded are loaded onto an ambulance or a helicopter.

And this is from their ( Crisis Actors ) website.

DENVER, CO, October 31, 2012 -- A new group of actors is now available nationwide for active shooter drills and mall shooting full-scale exercises, announced Visionbox, Denver's leading professional actors studio.
Visionbox Crisis Actors are trained in criminal and victim behavior, and bring intense realism to simulated mass casualty incidents in public places.

The actors’ stage acting experience, ranging from Shakespeare to contemporary American theater, enables them to "stay in character" throughout an exercise, and improvise scenes of extreme stress while strictly following official exercise scenarios.
The actors regularly rehearse scenarios involving the Incident Command System and crisis communications, and appear in interactive training films produced in both 2D and stereoscopic 3D.
Producers Jennifer McCray Rincon and John Simmons formed the group to demonstrate emerging security technologies, help first responders visualize life-saving procedures, and assist trainers in delivering superior hands-on crisis response training.
http://crisisactors.org/

And what did the Boston Globe tweet ?

On the day of the bombings during the Boston Marathon, The Boston Globe tweeted “Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.”
http://www.collective-evolutio ... losion-before-it-happens/

And as a spoiler for the squemish of you, Bambi's mom wasn't really shot, it was CGI !

And, check out the released pic's of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing out of the boat, note these are OFFICIAL RELEASES, shame he doesn't have the throat wound he allegedly caused to himself while in the boat.
http://rt.com/op-edge/boston-bombers-tsarnaev-brothers-172/

If any of you remember back to the 7/7 bombings in London, there's an excellent short film called 7/7 Ripple Effect, that points out the same use of patsy's in the role of bombers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7/7_Ripple_Effect

It's also interesting to read the 'But it's on the internet' comments, well, if you want the 'official story you will believe' then stick with mainstream media (with a very few notable exceptions)

In court, evidence is there for a reason, to determine the 'facts'

Probably why none of these 'terror' acts, 9/11, 7/7, etc ever get investigated, you don't want the 'story' contaminated with evidence.
Quote from Dennis93 :This shit is getting out of hand, welcome to the first 2 members of my ignore list.

you ignored your own teammate? interesting
You really couldn't possibly be any dumber, Racer X. Congrats, you've won.
Don't we all just feel enlightened?
Yes.
I actually just browsed through some pictures of Jeff Bauman (the man who lost both his legs) and while he looks similiar to that soldier, they are definately two different people.
Racer X, cmon now really, can you imagine the length they need to go to make a cover up like this? 3 people died, or do you think they didn't? They were some complete outsiders that no one cares for and no one would go, HEY, I know these people, they are not dead?

You never give answers to these simpliest of questions before those wall of texts..
I still think it's setup, Americans will never believe how ttheir government hides soo many things from them so people with power can still be in the power. Howcome a 19 yo boy could go from the MIT shooting all the way to Watertown when there were hundreds of police/swat/etc teams after him. Why the coverage has been brutal? Every time I come from school and put CNN and the same bullshit all over and over again... today there was a story that the FBI had interrogated Jahar in 2011.. yeah sure, poor guy if he did not do it, so much bullshit that's coming after a week from the accident, being the US that has almost unlimited resources on investigation and forensics they last a week to get videos, information, etc etc. Not even in Mexico.
The thing that gets me with Racer X's claim is not the fact that he thinks the government did it (Believe what you want within reason, I don't care), it's the fact that he thinks that the government would go as far as inserting fake injuries into the scene.

I mean, he believes that government killed nearly 3,000 people on 9/11. Yet for some reason they would use an amputee to fake dismemberment instead of actually blowing someone's legs off? Explain that logic to me.

edit: Actually, I don't get why every conspiracy theory has to be like this. Instead of the theory being something slightly practical, like the government hijacking a plane and flying it into a building, it always has to be the government dressing up a set of cruise missiles, launching them at a building, then murdering all the passengers on the side.

That's why I can't believe this shit. It's always people talking out of their arse are stretching the truth so it fits what they want to believe.
you did read Ben's post about knowing the guy in the now removed picture right?
Let me ask if you don't mind Ben, did that guy have a leg before going to Boston? If so I am pretty sure it happened.
why can't people just accept stuff as it is?
Matt, he was talking about RX's theory of it being a motion picture film
got to be trolling. 170 people were injured by Hollywood movie magic shrapnel. I've seen people's injuries on facebook, pictures they took themselves! RacerX you are too far away from us you can't what is going on except through images including BS analysis by people who want to validate their own batshit crazy ideas!

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG