The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
#76 - pipa
Quote from BlueFlame :Logic is never a bad idea. Emotions are probably one of the humans biggest flaws.

I did not say logic was a bad thing, but you used it wrong. Human behaviour is predictable and there is certainly a logic to it, but you just made it way too simple.

And if you implied logic to emotional feelings you would either end up with an individual caring for anyone/anything equally or not at all.
Good luck.
I live not in hypocrisy so everyone gets tarred with the same brush, or not at all. I don't selfishly pick and choose who I mourn for. If people don't fall into my pre-arranged criteria then I don't care for them.
#78 - pipa
Quote from BlueFlame :I live not in hypocrisy so everyone gets tarred with the same brush, or not at all.

Like I said, I don't care for them. What annoys me is people crying about injustice and innocents being killed, yet they don't cry every single day of their lives until it's white westerners being killed. That's the true injustice.
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't selfishly pick and choose who I mourn for. If people don't fall into my pre-arranged criteria then I don't care for them.

You don't pick and choose, but you have preset criteria? That's picking and choosing.
Quote from MAGGOT :You don't pick and choose, but you have preset criteria? That's picking and choosing.

Well, what I meant (and should of said) was, I don't pick and choose based on emotion. I have a criteria.
#82 - JJ72
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, what I meant (and should of said) was, I don't pick and choose based on emotion. I have a criteria.

mourning is an emotional expression.

Don't know why you bother mourning if emotion is such a flaw in your book. And without emotion, words such as "care", "feeling sorry" and "sad" will bear no meaning.
#83 - pipa
Quote from BlueFlame :Like I said, I don't care for them. What annoys me is people crying about injustice and innocents being killed, yet they don't cry every single day of their lives until it's white westerners being killed. That's the true injustice.

Based on that logic i can't complain about the bad roads in my town unless i have also complained about the bad roads in bangladesh and everywhere else in the world.

Might explain why they still aren't fixed.
Quote from pipa :Based on that logic i can't complain about the bad roads in my town unless i have also complained about the bad roads in bangladesh and everywhere else in the world.

Might explain why they still aren't fixed.

Well the roads near you have a direct influence on you.

It would be like complaining about bad roads in Boston but not everywhere else in the world.
#86 - JJ72
Quote from BlueFlame :Well the roads near you have a direct influence on you.

then same logic to people who are close to your heart.
#87 - pipa
Quote from BlueFlame :It would be like complaining about bad roads in Boston but not everywhere else in the world.

Not sure people who want to complain about bad roads in Boston have the time though.
Quote from JJ72 :then same logic to people who are close to your heart.

Well I did say I have a pre-determined criteria and in that criteria are people who have a direct influence on me or others around me.
#89 - CSF
Quote from J@tko :You missed out Margaret Thatcher dying and half the world crying on that

Now now.
Quote from J@tko :You missed out Margaret Thatcher dying and half the world crying on that

Lol she ruined half of England and helped the other. We know which half of England was crying for her.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Lol she ruined half of England and helped the other. We know which half of England was crying for her.

Yea, the ones with circumcisions if you know what I mean.
talk about circular reasoning. A whole page of this sht.

The US has an enormous magnifying glass over it so the entire world can examine and critique our every move, political figure, social norm, celebrity, current event, hurricane, election, invention, earthquake, law, meal, scandal, phenomena, artist, crime, funny internet video, etc etc infinity. The fact that a killing here has the attention of the entire globe, yet I couldn't tell you the details of the last 5 bombings in Western Europe (without wikipedia) shows that there is a weird imbalance of global media coverage, most of which is marketed and sold so that we look bad for the entertainment of foreigners, like the Carlie Sheen of global superpowers.

That's just the way of the world at this point, but sometimes I wish other Western countries would promote themselves and their culture and produce their own globally propagated media if ours is so shitty. Maybe I need a Latvian sketch comedy show to take a load off my mind but I wouldn't know!
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, the ones with circumcisions if you know what I mean.

Why does the amount of skin on their dicks matter?
#95 - CSF
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :

+ on average 19 000 children die each day, most of them from curable infections and preventable by adequate nutrition (src). "World: 'Meh' "
Quote from flymike91 :talk about circular reasoning. A whole page of this sht.

The US has an enormous magnifying glass over it so the entire world can examine and critique our every move, political figure, social norm, celebrity, current event, hurricane, election, invention, earthquake, law, meal, scandal, phenomena, artist, crime, funny internet video, etc etc infinity. The fact that a killing here has the attention of the entire globe, yet I couldn't tell you the details of the last 5 bombings in Western Europe (without wikipedia) shows that there is a weird imbalance of global media coverage, most of which is marketed and sold so that we look bad for the entertainment of foreigners, like the Carlie Sheen of global superpowers.

That's just the way of the world at this point, but sometimes I wish other Western countries would promote themselves and their culture and produce their own globally propagated media if ours is so shitty. Maybe I need a Latvian sketch comedy show to take a load off my mind but I wouldn't know!

It's because their entertainment/ news are so boring that they need to make fun of us
Quote from Bmxtwins :It's because their entertainment/ news are so boring that they need to make fun of us

lol

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG