The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
That's odd, I thought they were called 'quotes' and there frequently used to convey the exact mean or facts that the quoted person was expressing.

On TV there called 'soundbites' and they make up the 'news'
We don't need quotes on a forum, but your own personal opinion and thoughts. If someone asks you something, it is polite to answer in your own words. And you did, maybe once, but it wasn't convincing. Put some more logic into all this cause it's stupid to 'discuss' like this.
Quote from Racer X NZ :US govt is the best govt the corporations can buy.

I think some words from my two favourite 'conspiracy theorists' could be educational for the viewers. For some reason, very few people in the US are aware of what they said.

The first is Maj Gen Smedley Butler, he was approched by Bush's granddaddy, amongst others, to overthrow the US govt in a coup in 1933.

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEI8bnbw1o

The next 'conspiracy theorist' is ex President Eisenhower. His final speech is well worth paying attention to.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisenhower%27s_farewell_address

Well, now we're many years on from what these people said, the US the govt is run by bankers and corporations, and there's huge sums of money involved.

Monday night approaches, and I have some good news. There’s renewed hope for those of us who like them crazy, but have not yet met the right foil-hat-wearing, Illuminati-fearing man or lady. Thanks to Dating Freedom Lovers, an online dating site from Alex Jones’ Info Wars, you can snag a date, then do some light reading on the military-industrial complex and the New World Order.

Truth is, the life of a survivalist can be a lonely one. The road to owning your own bomb shelter stocked with enough canned goods, firearms and Ayn Rand novels to survive the apocalypse can be very bumpy indeed. Freedom Lovers have a lot of love – and a lot of love for freedom – to share.

Just ask Mary from North Carolina: “Fun-loving, 47 yr. old gal who cherishes life, love & liberty. I experienced my first political awakening in 2006 after a flu shot fiasco when I learned very quickly that vaccines were a well-disguised, master-minded tool of population control. … Seeking my special Valentine!”

Also, what I like about the site is it takes out some of the guess-work you have to do sometimes as a single lady. Like, is that guy in a death metal or doom metal band? What would that handsome fella look like with an assault rifle slung over those manly, broad shoulders? Is that the glare of a sociopath, or did someone just spill a drink on this charmer?

All of these questions and more have been answered for me by perusing the profiles on Dating Freedom Lovers. Thanks, Info Wars!
---
And Racer X, I found this video just for you hunny. Courtesy of youtube
abandoning thread here, I'm to retaarded to read those long texts
Well, its great to see the kindergarten kids have been let out to play.

Clearly documented factual history is never taught in US schools. And rather than actually learn their history they just desend into abuse.

Quote from Racer X NZ :
Clearly documented factual history is never taught in US schools. And rather than actually learn their history they just desend into abuse.

Until you decide to put some logic into your copy-pasted thoughts, you will get those kind of answers..
The problem is your conspiracy keeps changing while the real story does not. First you said the whole thing was Hollywood movie magic, then one of the guys was an actor while three others actually died, then the FBI planted the bombs instead of Tamerlan and Dzhokar... Keep one story, really believe it, and then try to find a way in your own words to describe what you think happened.

*edit: or don't.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Well, its great to see the kindergarten kids have been let out to play.

John Hanson was the first president of the USA.
Even though Dzhokhar has admitted to what he and his brother did, the consiracy theorists are still squinting at fuzzy pictures of exploded backpacks and shell-shocked pedestrians who we now know don't react with legendary hero insticts after a bomb explodes within yards of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 ... de-boat/?intcmp=obnetwork
Quote from flymike91 :Even though Dzhokhar has admitted to what he and his brother did, the consiracy theorists are still squinting at fuzzy pictures of exploded backpacks and shell-shocked pedestrians who we now know don't react with legendary hero insticts after a bomb explodes within yards of them.

"characterized the bombing victims as “collateral damage” and will now be used in court."
WTF?
What was their intended target? The pressure cooker for not adhering to halal cooking laws?
Quote from flymike91 :Even though Dzhokhar has admitted to what he and his brother did, the consiracy theorists are still squinting at fuzzy pictures of exploded backpacks and shell-shocked pedestrians who we now know don't react with legendary hero insticts after a bomb explodes within yards of them.

Of course, the government wouldn't EVER lie. The government couldn't hire actors or put out false information or create a whole operation based around anything false.
Lol he resorted to cping bs images. His pride must have taken a hit.
Quote from flymike91 :The problem is your conspiracy keeps changing while the real story does not. First you said the whole thing was Hollywood movie magic, then one of the guys was an actor while three others actually died, then the FBI planted the bombs instead of Tamerlan and Dzhokar... Keep one story, really believe it, and then try to find a way in your own words to describe what you think happened.

*edit: or don't.

I've already explained the reason your going to see more and more terror attacks.

This one, probably 1 real, one for effect. The whole reason is to keep your media, which just this week admitted it only puts out PR releases for the govt rather than actually act like journalists, pumping you full of approved images.
Like, bomb victims primed for high rotate news, black clad cops and military shutting down a city. Warrentless searchs, Viper squads of TSA goons searching at random anywhere they like.

As an aside, the SS had uniforms designed by Hugo Boss, it could be an area you could improve.

Conspiracy theory ?, you mean the one that suggests that the US has been taken over by a bunch of criminals who actually run the country, their determined to steal everything as their god Mammon is a greedy god, they control the News media which pumps out 24/7 propoganda that the American people suck up. They are determined to destroy the constitution as it is actually designed to stop people like this getting into power. And to keep the people in fear they pull stunts like this from time to time.
your post was TSTR (to short to read).
Or your brain was just TSTR (too small to read).
The number one media outlet in the US is Fox News. Considering they are the only part of the mainstream media that follows through with reports on issues like the ones happening right now (IRS political intimidation, censuring journalists and taking their phone records, lying about Benghazi to ensure Obama's reelection) If you dare to look at their reports on these issues you will find there is almost no trust in the government, its administrators and functions, or its agenda. Everyday there is reporting both online and on TV about the government's ongoing plans to strip people of their rights, money, property and happiness. Everytime I switch to MSNBC they are covering the rescued kidnap victims instead of widespread government corruption. This is the information that is going into the majority of informed households in the US:
Quote :
The common threads in all of this government secrecy and lying are a general rejection of government’s moral obligation to tell the truth, a disturbing yet brazen willingness to evade and avoid the restrictions the Constitution has deliberately built around government, and a glib admission that the government can do as it pleases so long as it can politically get away with it.

The lesson of Benghazi is that we had no lawful right to interfere in the domestic affairs of the Libyan government.

It was unlawful for Obama to bomb Col. Qaddafi without a congressional declaration of war. The organized assault on our consulate was the unintended consequence of us using force to infuse American-style democracy on a people whose culture is unable and unwilling to accept it.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion ... hite-house/#ixzz2TfInWUkf

This is the entire reason a recent poll (not Fox) have found that ~30% of respondants believe that they will see an armed revolution in the US within their lifetimes. These people are not uninformed, they have a workable understanding of where they stand beneath the government behemoth.
This explains so much. Flymike actually thinks that Faux "News" is real news and not right wing ridiculous garbage.

My toilet has better journalistic qualities than Fox.
Reading these comments make me realize how pathetic the human race has become lol. Just because one news channel shows a different view than all other mainstream media doesn't mean it is lies or crazy people.

Really media is bad no matter who or what presents it. Media can twist facts and get you to change your views based on something totally circumstantial.
No, Fox has clearly demonstrated on more than 1 occasion that they are actually borderline retarded. There's good reason why the majority of Colbert Report and Daily Show are pointing out the ridiculous parts of Fox News.
Yup they're lying IRS never targeted anybody, Benghazi was a spontaneous protest, and the government loves and benefits all. I never thought you guys were such ardent supporters of the Administration.
It's more that you may be mentally handicapped if you believe that Fox News is a reputable source of news. The Onion may be have more journalistic integrity and they write parody intentionally.

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG