The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
If you get slightly into it then Fuller's name comes up, repeatedly.

I actually thought he was long gone, apparently not given his close ties to the family.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Gladio, still waiting to hear from anyone who actually has a clue.

5 minutes of research tells me it was a plan to essentially have sleeper cells planted in Europe to spread propaganda in the event of a Soviet takeover. Even after the Soviet threat ended they stuck around Europe and may still be there today.

What's so fishy about that? Most, if not all, governments have spies and sleeper cells planted all over the place.

edit: Even Sweden, the most neutral country ever, had their own plans for a secret stay behind army if they ever got invaded.
Ok forget about Gladio, but what about that upper right corner of that image.. *conspiracy logic
Quote from Rappa Z :5 minutes of research tells me it was a plan to essentially have sleeper cells planted in Europe to spread propaganda in the event of a Soviet takeover. Even after the Soviet threat ended they stuck around Europe and may still be there today.

What's so fishy about that? Most, if not all, governments have spies and sleeper cells planted all over the place.

edit: Even Sweden, the most neutral country ever, had their own plans for a secret stay behind army if they ever got invaded.

Yes, awesome, you've managed the first sentence of the wikipedia entry. Well done, see, learning isn't that difficult.

Now, try reading the rest of that clinical politically correct entry..........

Quote from Rappa Z : Even after the Soviet threat ended they stuck around Europe and may still be there today.

Now, there's an interesting fact you've identified, lets look further at that later shall we ?

But, well done, you've done a lot better than most people on the forum.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Yes, awesome, you've managed the first sentence of the wikipedia entry. Well done, see, learning isn't that difficult.

And that differs from what you usually do how?
It's more of a surprise that an American is literate enough to read the first sentence of a Wikipedia entry.
how about this for a conspiracy
Why is this thread even still open
Quote from JackDaMaster :Why is this thread even still open

If you close 1 thread, the crazies just start a new one to argue their conspiracies.

If I add like "9/11 was an inside job" to this thread, that'll stoke the discussion for at least another 4 months.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :if you close 1 thread, the crazies just start a new one to argue their conspiracies.

If i add like "9/11 was an inside job" to this thread, that'll stoke the discussion for at least another 4 months.

:d
Thankfully it's been silent in this thread for nearly 8 hours now.
Because I have been sleeping dreaming about more stupider things to say.
as much as you guys discuss this, we can't change a single thing about it. so why bother?
Is that because;

A) Life is preordained by God and nothing we do changes his/her master plan

B) I'm powerless and can do nothing

C) I'm making millions out of this

D) I really enjoy being groped at airports, and now on the street too

E) it's not happening to me, so I don't care

F) It's happening to me and I don't care

If a crime is committed that involve mass murder, then shouldn't there be some form of investigation, inquiry, punishment ?

Isn't that why ( in theory ) we have an international court, un, etc.
Perhaps that's what 2012 was about, an awakening among people and a change from the mass hysterical worship of mammon.

If you read any of the documented facts re gladio, bombings, murders, and an outstanding amount of serious financial crime to say the least I really wonder about all these people who seem to want to be complicit in its coverup.

Criminals, for one reason or another, don't want crimes investigated. That's why police exist. When the criminals own the police, polititions, armies, then it's up to the people to either stand up and speak, That's the action the US founding fathers took, or to bend over and smile, most peoples choice.

Americans go on about being The Land of the Free, yet how many are actually prepared to act to keep it that way ?

Who was it who said, The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
#441 - CSF
God created terrorists for a reason. He must be the pre-rapture army or something?
Quote from CSF :God created terrorists for a reason. He must be the pre-rapture army or something?

he want to clean up the corruption (thats why murica gets attacked all the time)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :as much as you guys discuss this, we can't change a single thing about it. so why bother?

Lol. Your completely right. This thread has just become the seehowmuchofamethaddictracerxnzisanegrabthepopcornandlaugh thread
Someones gonna bump it either way.

So Racer and U4IK, you still haven't answered me.
What is the purposse of actors and fake legs and fake blood? I think you do acknowledge that 3 people died and many are injured, you do acknoledge that the blast happened, so it boggles me as to why do you think there was a need for actors and faking the legs and stuff?
Thanks.
I've answered why, money.

The US currently has a multi billion dollar "War on Terrortm" going on, like any large business it needs advertising and publicity otherwise nobody buys its products.
I'm sure we all watch enough advertisting to know that 'image is everything' and the US loves its 'photo ops'.
Sex would have been hard to work in here, so gore is a good second choice, boosts ratings, paper sales, and it gets everyone focussed on the product again.
Its really just a sound marketing strategy for corporate USA.
But why not photograph one of the people that died, is that not real enough, or the actors are more convincing then an actual dead person?
That's what I said a few pages ago. Why risk planting actors and faking injuries when you can actually blow some guys legs off?
Bomb sites tend to be full of people screaming dying, and bleeding out. Reality TV trys to avoid reality, its a far better marketing plan to ensure you can get some good, eye catching photos that don't include too much reality. Its a bit ikky for the news.

And, if you remember how much moneys at stake, the last thing any advertising exec would ever rely on is reality.

If you have a product to deliver then you want maximum bang for your buck.
But even I'll admit that my government specializes in blowing things up! I'm sure they could mold the blast exactly to what they wanted it to be.
Quote from Racer X NZ :

If you have a product to deliver then you want maximum bang for your buck.

Comee onn man So they risk that thousands of mobile phones and security cameras catch their 'plot'? It's not the 60's and there's only one camera rolling..

And did the 'actor' had legs, didn't have legs, CGI, Photoshop, hidden in the wheelchair?

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG