The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
Scarry stuff people, scarry stuff.
Quote from Gougoodthing :911 Operator @911BUFF
ARIZONA: 3 YEAR OLD BOY SHOOTS HIMSELF IN THE FACE AFTER FINDING A 9MM PISTOL IN HIS GRANDMOTHERS BACKPACK. NYDN. #911BUFF

This happened not too long ago.. And by not too long ago, I mean in the last hour or two.

but that's fighting for freedom
35 year old Grandma.. gets worse and worse
That is one crazy train of teenage pregnancies.
I feel so much better having my views on US media so simply reinforced.........

Although, isn't it interesting that they are charged with throwing out his backpack, you know, the one he walked out with according to the photo's.

Also, the same one he carried one of the bombs in with.

Clearly, US media hasn't managed to figure that one out yet.

Want to know who's backpack was actually found at the scene ?

And the bag found looked like,

And look, in the last picture the dude's had his backpack stolen !

Yup, he's clearly had it stolen and is rushing off to find a policeman, It isn't even safe being Special Ops in Boston, street crime must be really bad.
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Yup, he's clearly had it stolen and is rushing off to find a policeman, It isn't even safe being Special Ops in Boston, street crime must be really bad.

Yea but in one of the previous pictures he's apparently black. So he went from black to white within a day? That's what your conspiracy should be featured on, how the guy shape shifted/ colour changed like chameleon!
bomb making materials found all over his house. He went on a driving shooting rampage with his brother when caught. Al Qaeda publications illustrating bomb-making techniques.. His apartment was only 800 sq. ft. Anyone who went inside would have been able to see the evidence that he was a Muslim extremist planning murder. Concrete evidence is of course inadmissable in the court of RacerX (all planted by the FBI), only circumstantial guesswork and fuzzy pictures allowed!
Ok, then explain this, two bombs, two backpacks, ( well, lots of backpacks actually ) but the younger brother leaves with his on, and its grey anyway.

So where did the backpack the FBI pictures show come from ?

Where did the other bomb come from ?

You can clearly see the Craft boy, white rectangle on the top of his pack has it in the before shots, doesn't have a pack when he's running off.

Try to do a bit better than your media.

And I've never said the brothers weren't involved, all false flags need patsies.

Another interesting question is this, black powder has a distinct smell, what were the bomb dogs doing ?

Oh, sorry, another question to be swept under the carpet.
For those of you who are interested in facts about the bombing, and have moved on from ' Conspiracy Theory !!!!! ' here are some interesting facts that have been completely ignored by the "media"

Strange, anyone would think their ignoring anything that doesn't meet with the accepted story........., or a D notice may account for it.

For those of you who are incapable of accepting anything other than what your told to think, this is for you.

Background - Do actually research Operation Gladio, a number of familier names will appear here as well.

“CONFIRMED: Katherine Russell (alleged bomber’s wife) is granddaughter of Richard Warren Russell, Skull and Bones member and entrepreneur in the energy industry.

That means wife had family spook connections as well as husband Tamerlan (Uncle Rusla). And both had fast, dramatic and uncharacteristic conversions to a perverted form of Islam favored by the gangster family that runs Saudi Arabia and works hand in hand with our spooks.

Aside from the already documented evidence of the FBI interfacing with the elder Tamerlan Tsarnaev over a 5 year span, we have also placed him at a CIA front NGO conference in Russia, as well as highlighted how incredibly well-connected his now famous Uncle Ruslan Tsarni (his name was changed from Tsarnaev to ‘Tsarni” at some point in the past) is with his ties to some major geopolitical strategic oil ventures in Kazakstan and Central Asia, as well as organised crime figures in the former Soviet countries and the historical CIA-trojan horse organisation known as USAID.

So, his now ex wife, who's been 'cleared', had CIA links, as does his Uncle,

The uncle of the accused Boston Marathon bombers incorporated, in 1995, a company called the “Congress of Chechen International Organizations.”
Even as the company was sending aid to Islamic terrorists in Chechnya, its listed address was in the home of former top CIA official Graham Fuller.
Ruslan Tsarni was listed as the company’s resident agent. The company’s address was 11114 Whisperwood Ln in Rockville MD., the home of Graham Fuller, the one-time Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council at the CIA under President Reagan.

Now, Fuller's is one of those 'interesting' names, check the Iran contra affair, Oh, who turns out to be the founder member of that ?
And, the same name turns up in Operation Gladio documentation.

And now, all these names turn up here.

And, what was Operation Gladio ?, I'm still waiting for the sheep to answer that !

Quote from Racer X NZ :For those of you who are incapable of accepting anything other than what your told to think, this is for you.

Funny because we don't rely on other sources for 90% of our posts.

Honestly, at this point I figure Racer X must just be a troll.
Quote from Racer X NZ :For those of you who are interested in facts about the bombing, and have moved on from ' Conspiracy Theory !!!!! ' here are some interesting facts that have been completely ignored by the "media"

Strange, anyone would think their ignoring anything that doesn't meet with the accepted story........., or a D notice may account for it.

For those of you who are incapable of accepting anything other than what your told to think, this is for you.

Background - Do actually research Operation Gladio, a number of familier names will appear here as well.

“CONFIRMED: Katherine Russell (alleged bomber’s wife) is granddaughter of Richard Warren Russell, Skull and Bones member and entrepreneur in the energy industry.

That means wife had family spook connections as well as husband Tamerlan (Uncle Rusla). And both had fast, dramatic and uncharacteristic conversions to a perverted form of Islam favored by the gangster family that runs Saudi Arabia and works hand in hand with our spooks.

Aside from the already documented evidence of the FBI interfacing with the elder Tamerlan Tsarnaev over a 5 year span, we have also placed him at a CIA front NGO conference in Russia, as well as highlighted how incredibly well-connected his now famous Uncle Ruslan Tsarni (his name was changed from Tsarnaev to ‘Tsarni” at some point in the past) is with his ties to some major geopolitical strategic oil ventures in Kazakstan and Central Asia, as well as organised crime figures in the former Soviet countries and the historical CIA-trojan horse organisation known as USAID.

So, his now ex wife, who's been 'cleared', had CIA links, as does his Uncle,

The uncle of the accused Boston Marathon bombers incorporated, in 1995, a company called the “Congress of Chechen International Organizations.”
Even as the company was sending aid to Islamic terrorists in Chechnya, its listed address was in the home of former top CIA official Graham Fuller.
Ruslan Tsarni was listed as the company’s resident agent. The company’s address was 11114 Whisperwood Ln in Rockville MD., the home of Graham Fuller, the one-time Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council at the CIA under President Reagan.

Now, Fuller's is one of those 'interesting' names, check the Iran contra affair, Oh, who turns out to be the founder member of that ?
And, the same name turns up in Operation Gladio documentation.

And now, all these names turn up here.

And, what was Operation Gladio ?, I'm still waiting for the sheep to answer that !

Shall we take this as bible too:
http://www.theonion.com/articl ... ies-christ-lucifer,32290/
Well, the Onion has a better rep for getting stories right ( with sarcasm ) than your media.

Again, they get it right. Yes, the NZ name police do restrict the names that can be registered for a child.

And, if you don't rely on knowledge and information for your posts, what do you rely on ?

Do come on, all you anti conspiracy theory people, please post information on Operation Gladio. This is both relevent and a wonderful factual operation for you to discredit.

It's even got some of the same people involved.

And, getting back to The Onion, this is a classic.........

I’m starting to think that maybe when Tamerlan first said “Let’s bomb the Boston Marathon,” I should have said no.

Like, maybe if I had said “No, I don’t want to do that” when my brother asked me if I wanted to set off a series of deadly explosions that would kill or seriously injure dozens of innocent people, then that might have actually worked out better for me. That’s sort of the feeling I’m getting lately, at least.

It’s funny, you know. As time goes by, the more I’m starting to see how, if you think about it, it’s almost like there were two different ways to go at that particular moment and, unfortunately, I might have chosen the wrong way to go. For instance, if I had decided at that moment to, say, immediately warn the police that my brother was plotting to bomb a highly populated public area in the middle of Boston on April 15th, and then if I’d called my parents to let them know their eldest son had become completely mentally unhinged, then perhaps I’d be in a better situation right now. In terms of my life and my future and so forth.
http://www.theonion.com/articl ... id-lets-bomb-the-b,32176/
Him, Me, or NZ for this rule ?

If it's BMX then thats a fine piece of information discrediting everything I've said in this thread

If it's me, why ?:, I agreed that thats the law here.

If it's NZ for restricting names that can be registered, well, I used to teach a kid whose legal name was " Manu Samoa tour of 95 " so I can understand that kid's names, like car registration plates, should have some form of adult oversight.
Quote from Racer X NZ :And, if you don't rely on knowledge and information for your posts, what do you rely on ?

It's one thing to rely on information to back your posts, it's another to make them your posts. You're an even bigger sheep than the rest of us. You immediately dismiss the mainstream opinion because it's ALWAYS government disinformation and instantly take up the opinion of your conspiracy-spin websites. There's nothing to suggest that those aren't disinformation either. The entirety of your argument comes from other sources. It's like you can't even formulate your own opinion.

And don't tell me I'm just part of the hive mind. I'm not. I have my own opinion that you won't see posted all over some website trying to put a spin on things, whether it be popular opinion or not. I admit, maybe something did happen here, but (as stupid as they are) I doubt our government is so inept as to leave out old FBI investigation info and yack about the bomb they planted on police comms.

Not to mention, I have yet to see one possible explanation as to why the government would do this? Because, as it stands, not one thing has changed for 99.9% of Americans.
I rely on people who are better writers than I am frequently, and thats because I'm not particually good at referencing all my posts in an academic manner.

What's changed for Americans ?. That I believe is your question.

Well, since 9/11, your constitution needed to be changed owing to all these terrorists who want to "Take away your freedom"

Boston was a classic case of military shutdown, military in the streets, military doing search's, military everywhere, no warrents needed.

If anyone from the US has done Civic's classes, how does this fit with your constitution ?.

What is 'Posse Comitatus' ?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Jesus Christ, you are so ****ing stupid.

Jesus Christ, you are so ****ing stupid for actually thinking I believe the onion.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Jesus Christ, you are so ****ing stupid for actually thinking I believe the onion.

To clarify, that particular feature on the Onion takes actual real-world events and has fake people deliver fake quotes in response. So you should have believed it, because it's true.
This thread is funny.
The wife has not been "cleared" she is probably the best source of information the FBI wants to exploit. The friends that called Dzhokar before calling the police when they recognized him on TV are also being questioned and accused of aiding and abetting.

It seems unlikely to me that Russell converted to Islam for her husband without knowing the depths to which Tamerlan was obsessed with jihad. Also it is hard to make dinner when you have to clear the bomb-making material off of the kitchen counter.

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG