The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
I wonder how many of the blog authors you quote have graduated a real school with a degree in journalism.
Quote from flymike91 :I wonder how many of the blog authors you quote have graduated a real school with a degree in journalism.

Wait... You're questioning Racer X? I thought you were the conspiracy theorist with him...
He just has the opinion that the Washington Post is a conspiracy theory website with no actual journalistic background.

He's happy, leave him to it I say
Washington Post? The last link you posted is to a Washingtons Blog (for all we know it may be a blog from a guy named Washington...) , who in typical manner links to several dubious sources, translations of stuff, and other post on his own blog. His main source is some russian news site/blog My grannys gossip is more credible.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ ... 9-2a63d75b5459_story.html
Although police feared he was heavily armed, the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing had no firearms when he came under a barrage of police gunfire that struck the boat where he was hiding, according to multiple federal law enforcement officials.
The FBI, however, declined to discuss what prompted the gunfire.

You mean that one ?

I'd have thought this would have made your media by now, I'm just looking forward to watching the ass covering

We've still got the CIA connections to come yet. And a couple of senior Al Queda people that the US quickly flew out. Including photo's of 1 at the bombing site.

This could become the new thing in reality tv, it's got it all.

And the ball seems to be in play.

New Hampshire State Rep. Stella Tremblay is calling for answers about whether the American government was involved in detonating explosives at the Boston Marathon last week, killing three people and wounding more than 170 others.
“The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops 'terrorist' attack,” Tremblay wrote in a message to conservative commentator Glenn Beck. “One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now 'terrorist' attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a 'wake up' to all of us.
http://fosters.com/apps/pbcs.d ... 30423/GJNEWS_01/130429720

/ pulls up comfy chair and snacks.
Well, racer x comes back with facts though... America ain't a clever country in any aspect
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Well, racer x comes back with facts though... America ain't a clever country in any aspect

How can a country be clever, exactly?
Quote from Racer X NZ :http://www.washingtonpost.com/ ... 9-2a63d75b5459_story.html
Although police feared he was heavily armed, the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing had no firearms when he came under a barrage of police gunfire that struck the boat where he was hiding, according to multiple federal law enforcement officials.
The FBI, however, declined to discuss what prompted the gunfire.

You mean that one ?

I'd have thought this would have made your media by now, I'm just looking forward to watching the ass covering

We've still got the CIA connections to come yet. And a couple of senior Al Queda people that the US quickly flew out. Including photo's of 1 at the bombing site.

This could become the new thing in reality tv, it's got it all.

And the ball seems to be in play.

New Hampshire State Rep. Stella Tremblay is calling for answers about whether the American government was involved in detonating explosives at the Boston Marathon last week, killing three people and wounding more than 170 others.
“The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops 'terrorist' attack,” Tremblay wrote in a message to conservative commentator Glenn Beck. “One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now 'terrorist' attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a 'wake up' to all of us.
http://fosters.com/apps/pbcs.d ... 30423/GJNEWS_01/130429720

/ pulls up comfy chair and snacks.

Wouldn't be the first time police have overreacted to a dangerous suspect holding (or even not holding) something that looked (or didn't look) like a gun and shot at him—in the US or any other country. It's certainly not honorable, but how does it in any way indicate that this a conspiracy?

As for the dumbass Tea Party state senator, well... QED.

(Also, some context: New Hampshire has the largest state legislature at 400 House members and 24 Senators. They're a part-time legislature that pays like $100 a year, and they had a huge influx of Tea Partiers in 2010. The state itself isn't really that retarded, there's just a lot of room for idiots in a 424 member, part-time body. So Stella Tremblay is basically just someone's crazy aunt.)
And that highlights the stupidity of the USA.
The comment section tells that the boy was missing over a month before the whole happening. However it pisses me off that people try to be heroes and goes into false conclusions without checking facts. Imo spreading lies and uncertainly details about a person in cases like this on a social media should be an illegal act. All it does is to wind up people and eventually the idiots goes over the limits and does something wrong.
Quote from BlueFlame :And that highlights the stupidity of the USA.

Shows how stupid you are. Do your research fool
Quote from Mustangman759 :Shows how stupid you are. Do your research fool

People from the US take social media as gospel. Take it how you will.
Quote from BlueFlame :People from the US take social media as gospel. Take it how you will.

People from everywhere take social media as gospel. But thankfully they're a relatively small proportion, everywhere.
Quote from DeadWolfBones : But thankfully they're a relatively small proportion, everywhere.

Apparently not, we'd like to believe they're a small bunch but the reality is, percentage wise the human race is ruled by the majority - idiots.
Apparently the human race is ruled by cat avatars.
Quote from Mustangman759 :if you read up you will find evidence he was missing before the bombing, this was seen as suspicious so he was put on the list of suspects. Obviously he didn't do it because he was found dead.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04 ... n-is-found-dead.html?_r=0
a more reputable source

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact people were circulating it on social media and taking it as gospel.
When no one knows anything they make shit up. Its barely been two weeks and already racerx and the bombers mother are already convinced the blood was red paint and the whole thing was hollywood magic. The real idiots are the ones who make stuff up to muddy the waters during a crisis for their own anti-American feelings.
Dude, you talking about me or the FBI ?

I've said, this looks dodgy, lets look closer.

The FBI have said, this happened, oh, no, actually this really happened. Oh, then it ,was certainly this, this really is the true story.

Oh, well, we were just restricted under national security from saying what really happened but this really is the true story.

And please only look at these pictures as if you look at any of the others then your a terrorist.

Oh, sorry, we were confused about what you were actually asking for, but this really is the true story.

Etc, etc, etc, etc ..............
Bah, close the thread. Just forget it and move on...
And then, say's the FBI, we can always rely on people's basic desire to shut out anything that threatens their world view as something involving taking the blue pill and actually facing up to what's being done.

Yes, one choice is pretend its not real. That certainly is a very popular choice and does keep you out of the looney camp ATM.

Or, you may be interested in learning how the laws of physics can so easily be changed to match an 'official reason'. This does lead to a highly entertaining journey in fantasy land while you try to remind 'beliebers' about the basic laws of physics..............
this thread only has a lot of attention because of it happend in Murica. Make a thread about Pakistans bomb attack where 6 people died, no-one cur

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG