The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :They went to great lengths to capture this second guy alive, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Oh, I thought they whacked 'em both. My bad.
Quote :I think people have forgotten that a suspect still has to go through trial before you can 100% condemn them. Sadly most people want is blood revenge and something to blame on, rather then getting to the bottom on this tension/conflict and do anything about it.

The people cheering at the finish line who are now casualties of a cause they had never heard of had nothing to do with foreign conflicts or easing religious tensions. These two men were given everything by this country but became radical muslims abroad. We allowed them to come here and start a new and better life out of mercy, and this is how we all are repaid for our collective graciousness. There is no one more guilty of causing conflict and fostering hatred than terrorists. Don't blame this on the victims to appeal to your own prejudices about American people. We did good by these brothers, and it was a horrific mistake.
Quote from flymike91 :The people cheering at the finish line who are now casualties of a cause they had never heard of had nothing to do with foreign conflicts or easing religious tensions. These two men were given everything by this country but became radical muslims abroad. We allowed them to come here and start a new and better life out of mercy, and this is how we all are repaid for our collective graciousness. There is no one more guilty of causing conflict and fostering hatred than terrorists. Don't blame this on the victims to appeal to your own prejudices about American people. We did good by these brothers, and it was a horrific mistake.

Well it's true but probably the pretenses on which they came to the US was to be terrorists in the first place. I doubt they would study to be a brain surgeon and a boxer and then, suddenly become terrorists.
Quote from flymike91 :The people cheering at the finish line who are now casualties of a cause they had never heard of had nothing to do with foreign conflicts or easing religious tensions. These two men were given everything by this country but became radical muslims abroad. We allowed them to come here and start a new and better life out of mercy, and this is how we all are repaid for our collective graciousness. There is no one more guilty of causing conflict and fostering hatred than terrorists. Don't blame this on the victims to appeal to your own prejudices about American people. We did good by these brothers, and it was a horrific mistake.

There's no proof of any of this yet. Let our justice process do its business before you come to final conclusions.
Quote from JJ72 :a suspect still has to go through trial before you can 100% condemn them.

They do?
I think this was planned also because this week was the debate about the Immigration Reform and this bombing and shit ocurred exactly at the same time said reform was being discussed, it could affect the signing or not, because the authors of the attack were nationalized americans.
Cmon, dude...
What about CISPA beeing voted while the world was occupied with the manhunt.. *puts tinfoil hat
I started my period the same day the bombings occurred.
There are dozens of eye witnesses both at the bombing site and that one time they were in a police chase shootout throwing bombs out the window. A few people saw that one not to mention the guy they carjacked and robbed...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The depressing part is that the US government actually said "nope, rights need not apply" which in a fair and democratic society is bogus and not unlike the dictatorships that the USA fought to dissolve in the Middle East.

And this is different from the French admiralty courts? Because there you are considered guilty until proven innocent. Here it is the other way around, except in the case of terrorism (or so it seems).
Quote from Boris Lozac :What about CISPA beeing voted while the world was occupied with the manhunt.. *puts tinfoil hat

Would've been voted in regardless. Sadly.
So who won actually?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :So who won actually?

Dunno but I bet you any money the guy in the iconic picture with his legs no longer a part of him will take part in it next year and the media will make a massive go of it!
Chances are big that it could be another bombing festival though
Quote from BlueFlame :Dunno but I bet you any money the guy in the iconic picture with his legs no longer a part of him will take part in it next year and the media will make a massive go of it!

Not if I have anything to do with it.
I bet that the second guy will also die.. so no answers for anyone
Quote from BlueFlame :Dunno but I bet you any money the guy in the iconic picture with his legs no longer a part of him will take part in it next year and the media will make a massive go of it!

Possibly not .........

"I’ve studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I’ve been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa’s. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.
Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.
http://www.kaotic.com/media/pictures…42b556ee65.jpg
If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what’s called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the “tourniquet”…
Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There’s no pressure applied. There’s no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There’s no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation."

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ACTUAL GORE IN THIS POST !

Does this guy look at all familiar ?

[removed image]

Loosing your legs twice is just damn bad management. Most people would be happy with only losing them once.

Want to see how this Boston scene was set up ?
http://buelahman.wordpress.com ... believer-or-do-you-think/

They're called Crisis Actors and they seem to turn up to many US disasters, in this case there were photographers who could catch their transformation.

Make's those 'iconic' photo's look a bit silly doesn't it.

[removed image]

Check the dude putting on his shades

[removed image]

Yup, all clear here.

[removed image]

Again, check the dude !!!!
And who's that playing with his hat to the left ?

So it wasn't a false flag attack ?

Lets see what was achieved, US troops locking down Boston, threatening people with guns, warrentless searches, all on the annivesary of the first shots, in Boston of the 1776 rebellion against Britain.

I suppose it's one way to mark the end of your constitution.

And the airheads carry on chanting USA, USA...........
Wow that's very interesting.

And no, no sarcasm here.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ACTUAL GORE IN THIS POST !

What...??? That looks gory to me....

You get more messed up ever post. Please shut up your not a expert just an idiot who thinks he knows something.

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG