The online racing simulator
Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
Why do so much people care for an inside job?
Why do people shit bricks when some authorities can't get the story 100% correct the first time out? It is still a recent event and anyone was capable of pulling it off or setting it up in a way to throw people off. Screw the idiots that use social media. If you even spend the time to read anything those internet whores bang out on their keyboard you may be as big a loser as them.
When I first heard of this going down in my country I thought nothing of it. It happens everywhere else all the time. Do you people even read the news or do like I do and visit some of the gore sites to get a bit of the uncensored reality?
If this happened in my city I would not even open my mouth unless it was to give support to the victims or discuss any personal insight that you may not be able to get from the internet troll forums. There are already many answers concerning the questions people have about the planning of the attack and the perpetrators.
Give it some more time and stop acting like ****ing Sherlock Holmes 2013.
People want it to be the work of the US government because they have been indoctrinated by propaganda permeated throughout the internet by the government themselves (not really). They're the most brilliant devious masterminds ever, all knowing, all powerful, and they could never actually be the victims of attack by those "Ay-rabs" on American soil.

Maybe the idea that the rest of the world love America unconditionally and that the U.S government is in total control but at the same time attempting to shatter that appearance for financial gain by attacking its own people, is less scary to them than the idea that they don't actually have that amount of control, and foreign terrorists actually do want to and are able to attack America.
Quote from CheerioDM :Why do people shit bricks when some authorities can't get the story 100% correct the first time out? It is still a recent event and anyone was capable of pulling it off or setting it up in a way to throw people off. Screw the idiots that use social media. If you even spend the time to read anything those internet whores bang out on their keyboard you may be as big a loser as them.
When I first heard of this going down in my country I thought nothing of it. It happens everywhere else all the time. Do you people even read the news or do like I do and visit some of the gore sites to get a bit of the uncensored reality?
If this happened in my city I would not even open my mouth unless it was to give support to the victims or discuss any personal insight that you may not be able to get from the internet troll forums. There are already many answers concerning the questions people have about the planning of the attack and the perpetrators.
Give it some more time and stop acting like ****ing Sherlock Holmes 2013.

Here's the thing. It doesn't matter what happens, when, where - there is always a conspiracy theory.

In fact, I will say right now that the next terrorist attack in the US (there will be one, eventually) will be an inside job according to Racer X. Also, the one after that and the one after that.

The situation doesn't matter. The fact don't matter, the location or method does not matter. All that matters is that the evidence is not 100% conclusive and therefore the government was involved. The evidence will never be 100% conclusive. Never, ever. With this simple reasoning, we can easily conclude that god exists; we never landed on the moon; Obama is a terrorist; the moon is hollow; there is no global warming or in any case it's not man-powered and that any terrorist attack is an inside job.

In fact, even if the evidence was conclusive and everything was known and accepted as fact; it would still be a conspiracy. After all, isn't it just a little bit strange that all the facts are so well known and accepted? Must be an exceptionally well planned inside job with placed evidence.
You're from Europe, what was Operation Gladio ?

And for the 'muricans, 93 WTC bombing, that was random terror or an FBI operation ?
Quote from Racer X NZ :random terror or an FBI operation?

You do know that things can happen and not be part of a conspiracy, right?
Quote from BlueFlame :All the guy did was give him abuse and then say he was an idiot because he was the only person in that vicinity that had that particular opinion. Hardly a valid argument... Not that I give a shit either way but still.

Second this, there's hardly any 'owning' going on there, just a lot of cursing.

On the topic of conspiracy theorists, however, I want to ask our resident non-conformers a very simple question. If you were a world superpower with billions of dollars and nearly unlimited power (in your jurisdiction), do you really think you would be so inept as to blow a cover up?

Especially considering how, compared to other attacks, this was a fairly simple procedure.
Quote from Rappa Z :
On the topic of conspiracy theorists, however, I want to ask our resident non-conformers a very simple question. If you were a world superpower with billions of dollars and nearly unlimited power (in your jurisdiction), do you really think you would be so inept as to blow a cover up?

Well there have been a number of US govt foul ups. So to pose this as a question is quite weak.

Then again, pretty much every Government in the world has money at it's fingertips and in it's toilet bowls and they are forever making colossal foul ups and information leaks.
Not totally related to the thread, but i just can't believe my eyes now. There's a whole industry in the US, selling guns to little girls and boys? Pink, yellow etc, with a slogan... "not ready for the big guns... yet" ???!!!
Are you ****ing kidding me?!
Oh my god, what is this shit, what the **** am I seeing?! A child should never have a weapon. A weapon should only by used by an person which is old enough to understand the dangers by using it.

This is actually totally impossible for me to understand how guns could be markeded to kids.
Kids have the right to bear arms too!
What if their teacher become tyrannical?

Ah well, they'll never be courageous enough to do anything meaningful about it.
http://touch.vg.no/article.php?artid=10109825
Use a transelating program to transelate it into english.

Short told: the guns we are talking about is actually able to kill a human. Why would a five year old kid have this? The article explains that it is tradition to pass guns down to next generation....well imo it is time to change your traditions!
Dat feel of my first rifle.

Wait wut
You guys can touch my rifle any time.
Ok.
You can't advertise cigarettes to children, but you can advertise weapons to children.

I love my rifles, but oh the irony.
"5 year old boy shoots 2 year old sister dead."

yes the rifle was from My First Rifle and he got it for his birthday last year. Best paranting ever.

now they have a dead daughter and a traumatized son.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :"5 year old boy shoots 2 year old sister dead."

yes the rifle was from My First Rifle and he got it for his birthday last year. Best paranting ever.

now they have a dead daughter and a traumatized son.

death's by kinder chocolate: 0
Yeah what's up with that? Why is Kinder Chocolate banned in USA?

Boston Marathon
(512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG