The online racing simulator
The wiki also has a ton of info you may have missed too. Like i had no idea that the l4d special infected were in the glass cases too.
About The Cabin in the Woods: w.t.f.

Loved it.

E: and agreed with shotglass.
Dot The I

Easily one of the worst movies i've ever seen.
Jalla! Jalla! In principle, it's a movie about forced marriage. But it's also a hearty, hilarious and charming one with fresh yet great actors. You wouldn't guess what a brilliant feel good movie this is!

At the other end of the emotional scale there is Melancholia. A deep and dauntingly pessimistic movie about interpersonal and interplanetary collisions with intriguing pictures (especially at the beginning and end of the movie) and a fantastic score. If you can, watch the BlueRay!
Pitch Perfect - Thought it was gonna be a massively cheesy chick flick with a tiny bit of singing here and there, but it proved me wrong. I will admit it was still very chick flicky (<<word?) but It had alot of the acapella stuff in there and damn Im a sucker for good acapella music.
Aaaaaand Elizabeth Banks

Came for the acapella, stayed for the acapella, ............ Aaaaaand Elizabeth Banks
If you like your movies on the dark, warped and quirky side then look no further than
Killer Joe

Trailer trash noir is the best way to describe it

Worth seeing just for the excellent performance of Matthew McConaughey and the sickest use of KFC i've ever seen

I can predict some of the "worst film ever" comments already.....
Quote from The Moose :If you like your movies on the dark, warped and quirky side then look no further than Killer Joe

Thanks. Thoroughly enjoyed that one.
End of Watch

Had no idea what to expect but did fear it to be a typical crime flick. I was pleasantly surprised. Awesome flick.
Quote from The Very End :

The Cabin in the Woods

Oboi, rofl! This movie was actually pretty damn fun!
And I don't even like the horror film generee that much ;D
Guess I liked it because it's basically making fun of the whole genree itself, and has some interesting twists and turns.

Same, watched it with a few friend's who thought it was garbage, I was surprised and thought it must just be me who liked it hah.
Hehe I think it's a love or hate film. Some people, like me, enjoy it for just beeing a silly bloodbath with some twists and turns. Specially the last 10 minutes are a mental blood bath lol, I laughed so hard with my friends watching it!

In the group there were equally many who enjoyed it, and some who really disliked the whole movie.
My god Misfits season 4 is brilliant, how the hell did they managed to make it even better then previous seasons?
Samsara

Just watch it, preferably in the highest definition on the biggest screen available to you.

Best thing I've seen all year. I only wish I'd caught it at the cinema.
Quote from Boris Lozac :My god Misfits season 4 is brilliant, how the hell did they managed to make it even better then previous seasons?

Definitely the worst season so far, but still pretty good. It's Misfits, after all.
The worst? Most definately not, but ok, to each his own
Just got back from The Life if Pi. Went in skeptical, came out pleasantly surprised. Good watch.
Just watched "End of Watch". Great funny and slightly emotional movie.
Quote from DevilDare :Just got back from The Life if Pi. Went in skeptical, came out pleasantly surprised. Good watch.

Good to hear, i'm just leaving to see it wit the same feelings.
Quote from jrd.racer :Pitch Perfect - Thought it was gonna be a massively cheesy chick flick with a tiny bit of singing here and there, but it proved me wrong. I will admit it was still very chick flicky (<<word?) but It had alot of the acapella stuff in there and damn Im a sucker for good acapella music.
Aaaaaand Elizabeth Banks

Came for the acapella, stayed for the acapella, ............ Aaaaaand Elizabeth Banks

have to fully agree, was pleasantly surprised by it

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG