The online racing simulator
Quote from Bladerunner :Just watched "Postal" .......

Hmm, so did i. I wanted to be offended, i wanted to laugh my ass off. Neither happened. It was just the worst movie I've seen in living memory. (loved the game btw )

Now i know why Boll has the reputation he does, and this is supposed to be one of his better films?

Utter garbage.
May I make an exception? I'm looking forward to see "Get Smart", and only by the trailer, it looks like an awesome movie! It's got everything, from The Office star Steve Carrell to former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. It's full of action and comedy, I say it's a must-see!

(I'll edit post after watching the movie, so save the noob comments , and I know some guys will quote this in their sigs)
Quote from Senninha25 :May I make an exception? I'm looking forward to see "Get Smart", and only by the trailer, it looks like an awesome movie! It's got everything, from The Office star Steve Carrell to former wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. It's full of action and comedy, I say it's a must-see!

(I'll edit post after watching the movie, so save the noob comments , and I know some guys will quote this in their sigs)

Unfortunately | am old enough to remember Get Smart from the TV series..I thought that it was inane drivel back then, I also think that Steve Carrell is on a par with Jim Carrey...I see the name and switch off whatever it is he is on.
Somehow I dont think I would watse the bandwidth even watching the trailer...
However, sometime in the next 24 hours I will be watching Hell Ride...will let you know!
I've forgotten what its called but it was on T.V the other night,

2 Babies left by a woman outside the supermarket, She says F*ck
They grow up to learn the word **** and like it very much, They're drug dealers (not mass) :P
Laughed my ass off at it
Just remembered what its called,
Jay and Silent Bob, I think.
LOL!
I just watched City Of God on Film 4. That movie was incredible... Thats all, just watch it
Quote from Bladerunner :Just watched "Postal" by Uwe Boll...dont usually like his films, but this one is different...He doesn't try to be serious, so the result is similar to Planet Terror (although far from as good!)
If you have played the game (Postal 2) then you know what to expect
I better warn people of a sensitive nature, this film is as far removed from "Political Correctness" as it is possible to get.. EVERYBODY gets the pi$$ taken in this film..

Funny as fsck....if you decide to watch it, my favourite part involved a cat...but not going into details for fear of being branded a SPOILER!

Its out? I thought it was banned in loads of cinema's.
Im guessing what happens to the cat is what happens in the games? Kitty silencer? XD
Death Race

Innane, stupid drivel.

...I effin loved it.
Quote from tisy0 :I've forgotten what its called but it was on T.V the other night,

2 Babies left by a woman outside the supermarket, She says F*ck
They grow up to learn the word **** and like it very much, They're drug dealers (not mass) :P
Laughed my ass off at it
Posted that sh*t so maybe some1 kno's what its called?

Jay and Silent Bob... awesome stuff!
Quote from MAGGOT :Death Race

Innane, stupid drivel.

...I effin loved it.

I really want to see that film, it just looks like the perfect orgy of killer cars, cool music, and mindless violence.
I watched yesterday 'The dark hours' after seeing it recommended in this thread, and wow, someone owes me 1.5 hours of his life.

Crap!

EDIT: Also watched recently Planet Terror (very cool) and Death Proof: sucky, but having seen it with spanish voices may have had something to do with it, unless dialogues dont make much sense in the original version either.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I really want to see that film, it just looks like the perfect orgy of killer cars, cool music, and mindless violence.

That is the film. Exactly.
+1 Death Race
Yep, it's awful and brilliant, stupid and genius.
Is Death Race good?
I heared a lot about it, and saw a trailer, concept seems simple, YET great.

Any info?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :On the subject of mindless car carnage mixed with hot women and cool music, they have actually made a proper sequal to the first The Fast and the Furious film...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSnZvseggw

I didn't realize that there was good music, mindless car carnage, or many hot women in the first one. That being said, the trailer kind of intrigued me (I didn't click the link and watch it by will, it was in the previews for Death Race at the theatre last night..). Must have been the exploding tanker truck.
Well there was a couple of got women, at least one cool song, and quite a lot of wrecked cars. I actually quite liked the first film, it was a bit less cheesy than the second one, so hopefully this one will join my collection of crap but good films.
Watched poseidon last night, its an awesome film. Lots of explosions and people dying
Quote from MAGGOT :Death Race

Innane, stupid drivel.

...I effin loved it.

Please for all that is holy in the world, that you are talking about the original version and not the second rate shoddy version starting Jason "hard as nails in an actor kinda way" Statham. Boy do I just want to smack him really hard. First the Italian Job, now Death Race next I wouldn't be surprised if he did a gangster version of Thomas the Tank Engine, with him playing the fat controller defending the small Island from bad ass French style ninja electric trains.....I really don't like him.:arge::banghead:

For anyone who hasn't seen the 1975 version of Death Race, please do. It's B-Movie cult classic at it's best.
I recently watched John Grisham's Rainmaker. Very good, interesting to watch. Certainly recommend it
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :cool music

p.s., mackie... if you haven't, give Crank a watch. Freakin' hilarious. Statham at his finest.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

p.s., mackie... if you haven't, give Crank a watch. Freakin' hilarious. Statham at his finest.

I, out of principle, refuse to watch anything with Statham in (lie, he was ok in Lock Stock and the other guy Ritchie movie he did with Pitt playing the pikey).

Also on the banned list is
  • Will Ferrel - he is NOT funny
  • Jude Law - I don't think I need a reason do I
  • Richard Gere - unless it's the death of Richard Gere, I'm not suggesting anyone take out Gere, but if you accidentally run him over 3/4 times, then I will owe you a pint and an appearance as a character witness at you're trial
  • Eddy Murphy - Another slight lie, he's ok as long as he's not actually on screen
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I, out of principle, refuse to watch anything with Statham in

Oh come on, you have to see The Transporter if only for the barely sublimated homoeroticism of the fight scene in the bus garage; the one that ends with La Statham underwater, sucking the last breath from a dying man as flames lick the surface above their entwined bodies...

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG