The online racing simulator
I don't know how he finds the time... unless he doesn't sleep, work, or eat, and has added 36 hours to the standard 24 there is in a day.
Pretty much all the time I'm not at work or playing LFS I'm reading or watching movies. :P

edit: Lible, if you haven't seen it you should really check out another Korean movie called Peppermint Candy. Horribly, horribly depressing (like Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance-level bleakness) but very well acted and shot.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pretty much all the time I'm not at work or playing LFS I'm reading or watching movies. :P

edit: Lible, if you haven't seen it you should really check out another Korean movie called Peppermint Candy. Horribly, horribly depressing (like Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance-level bleakness) but very well acted and shot.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :I saw this too and liked it a lot.

I was kind of disappointed he didn't smash the bastards head with the hammer. Otherwise, I loved it too.
Quote from evilgenius :Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008)
A good stoner movie ;D Some slapstick jokes, but some were really funny =] + it had NPH, he is pretty funny

Is it as good as the first one?
I'm about to find out. Will report back.
Oh, if you ask me, its better than the 1st one, and has more good jokes, ofc it has some crappy ones too, but overall, I liked it more than the 1st one. Cheech and chong are back
Pathology - This was shocking, disgusting at some point, but quite entertaining :P
Watched Midnight Cowboy. Very good.
Also watched The Thief of Bagdad. Wouldn't say 'very good', but certainly a classic.
Oh, and then I watched The Twelve Tasks of Asterix with the children .

That's all for now.
saw SAW IV and cloverfield today, pretty cool movies especially the way of filming in Cloverfield, really a good film!
Quote from Scrabby :saw SAW IV and cloverfield today, pretty cool movies especially the way of filming in Cloverfield, really a good film!

My head was aching after Cloverfield. I'm probably going to watch Saw soon, but I doubt I'll go further into the series.
Quote from Lible :My head was aching after Cloverfield. I'm probably going to watch Saw soon, but I doubt I'll further into the series.

Well I had no troubles watching a film that way but it's something to get used to
Quote from Eldanor :"The man from Earth"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756683/

Simply amazing.

I bought the DVD of this film based on this thread, and I love it. The whole film is very interesting, ruined a bit by the annoying music, but its very interesting, and the twist at the end is amazing.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I bought the DVD of this film based on this thread, and I love it. The whole film is very interesting, ruined a bit by the annoying music, but its very interesting, and the twist at the end is amazing.

totally agree - as low-budget as you can get but still very very good.
At the end I was like, yeh ok something not right about what he just did there, then they throw in such a massive twist in a really casual way, really catches you off gaurd.
re: Man From Earth
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I bought the DVD of this film based on this thread, and I love it. The whole film is very interesting, ruined a bit by the annoying music, but its very interesting, and the twist at the end is amazing.

Also the acting was a tad on the weak side. More so for specific actors - which is bad for a theatrical. Pity because the script had potential, if only the actors could deliver the payload properly.
Only had a quick flick through the thread and noticed a couple of things.

Firstly i never realised Hyperactive was only 8 years old..

And secondly, i don't think anyones mentioned what i think are the best three films of the decade, Infernal Affairs 1, 2 and 3. If you haven't seen this trilogy then do yourself a favour and get down to Blockbusters forth'with. Trust me it's sooo much better than the DiCaprio remake. So get the full DVD pack, move the fridge and the microwave next to the sofa, and keep an empty bottle close at hand to wee in. Honestly, you'll not wanna move from your seat for the whole of the six hours running time. It's that good

Disclaimer: If you are gonna use the old weeing in a bottle technique make sure it's got a wide neck, or use a funnel, and use some air freshener. Might be a good idea to close the curtains too...
You can't go 6 hours without having to wee?

That's weak.
@Mazz4200
You mean this ? :>
Saw Dark Knight last night. Overall I quite liked it, but it's not a movie you can watch over and over.. it's too bloody long for that. Some very, very good acting on the part of the late Heath Ledger, as the hype says. A few parts that will make you chuckle, a few parts that will make you cringe (if you're not a callous rock like myself).

I recommend it.
Quote from Lible :Well?

It was funny. Not quite as funny as the first one, and the opening scenes pushed my gross-out threshold a little, but overall worth watching if you liked the first.
Quote from zeugnimod :You can't go 6 hours without having to wee?

That's weak.

But i'm old, and things don't work as well as they used too

Quote from MataGyula :You mean this ? :>

Yeah. That's part 1 of the trilogy.

If do hire the film just make sure you get the subtitled version Half the time you haven't a clue what the hells going on even with the subtitles, so without them you'd have no chance. Also, it's best if you haven't seen the DiCaprio version, otherwise you'll kinda know the ending.
Also recommend Dark Knight. Amazing movie, in all respects!

Another really amazing movie is The Chumscrubber - represents today's human society a little too well.
Has anybody seen Iron Man? Is it worth watching?

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG