The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Ok, cool. I'll check it out tonight.

all i can say about haywire at this point is that i skipped through it really quickly and couldnt find a single scene of her fighting
i guess its actually lame
There are a couple of fight scenes. Given that the lead isn't really a professional actress, and that this isn't an intellectual triple-A title, it's watchable.
I've watched Unstoppable a few days ago and I liked it. You might point out a few stupid/corny moments but if you just want this movie to take you for a ride and not much more, it's definitely worth it.

Also Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead (2004 remake). Everybody's probably seen it, but it's an entertaining movie nonetheless.
I watched this last night, wonderful film in my opinion and I recommend to you, to give it a watch
Quote from e2mustang :i love such videos like this ! was it chernobyl by any chance u know?

Btw i just bought the track for $1. my first one ever i think.its awesome

It's actually in maryland. I believe it's in Upper Marlboro,MD if memory serves right, so if your still residing in NJ as your profile says, it's not far at all.
Oh damn! I would of had a better chance seeing it if its in chernobyl.going to hungary next saturday and wont have time to go down
The People vs.George Lucas

Ladies and Gentlemen, as some may know I have a 'hate list' of all things Hollywood ranging from certain gimmicks (3D and overuse of CGI), Actors (Jason Stratham, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law), remakes of old films (War of The Worlds, The Day The Earth Stood Still) to certain Directors (Michael Bay......Michael Bay and errmm.....Michael Bay). However, topping that list - even topping Michael 'Army Recruitment Officer' Bay - is George Lucas

I am a Star Wars fan, brought up on the original trilogy and attempting to re-enact the storyline in the playgrounds of my primary school....ftr I always went Darth Vadar, so what if he was a bad guy. So I think it's plainly clear which side of the camp I fall in. This documentary (for want of a better word since it brings nothing new to the issue) is made by fans for the fans, if you don't like Star Wars then this is not for you........and your most likely dead inside and have no soul.

Because it's a bit nerdy and a bit too long as it could easily have been cut down by 10/15 mins, but I enjoyed it and makes me feel correct in the assumption that Lucas sits on top of the list.

7/10
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :The People vs.George Lucas

Ladies and Gentlemen, as some may know I have a 'hate list' of all things Hollywood ranging from certain gimmicks (3D and overuse of CGI), Actors (Jason Stratham, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law), remakes of old films (War of The Worlds, The Day The Earth Stood Still) to certain Directors (Michael Bay......Michael Bay and errmm.....Michael Bay). However, topping that list - even topping Michael 'Army Recruitment Officer' Bay - is George Lucas

I am a Star Wars fan, brought up on the original trilogy and attempting to re-enact the storyline in the playgrounds of my primary school....ftr I always went Darth Vadar, so what if he was a bad guy. So I think it's plainly clear which side of the camp I fall in. This documentary (for want of a better word since it brings nothing new to the issue) is made by fans for the fans, if you don't like Star Wars then this is not for you........and your most likely dead inside and have no soul.

Because it's a bit nerdy and a bit too long as it could easily have been cut down by 10/15 mins, but I enjoyed it and makes me feel correct in the assumption that Lucas sits on top of the list.

7/10

Thanks that was great.
Quite enjoyed the Avengers, but I guess given its worldwide box office I don't need to encourage anyone to see it.
Headhunters was a pretty good time. Have no doubt it'll be remade in Hollywood in the next few years.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Quite enjoyed the Avengers, but I guess given its worldwide box office I don't need to encourage anyone to see it.

I am with you on this, I enjoyed the movie a lot! Sure, it's what you expect it to be, nothing mind-blowing, but the movie was entertaining and the 3d effects were good.
Also, some funny scenes in the movie (Hulk + Thor at library anyone)
Im longing to see Chernobyl Diaries. Anyone seen it yet?
Just seen Intouchables made the jump over the pond... Definitely one to see, great film!
We Bought a Zoo Pretty enjoyable.. one of the better performances from Matt Damon..
Dead Snow - Norwegian zombie horror/comedy, it's got a bad rating at IMDB but it was pretty entertaining, better than I expected it to be.
Das Experiment

In many ways it's much worse than say, Human Centipede.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Dead Snow - Norwegian zombie horror/comedy, it's got a bad rating at IMDB but it was pretty entertaining, better than I expected it to be.

certainly highly entertaining
great movie? no
one of those movies? hell yeah
Quote from Shotglass :certainly highly entertaining
great movie? no
one of those movies? hell yeah

Haha, the movie itself sucks, but it's entertaining. I guess it's one of those cult movies that in normal standard is not good, but entertains a certain audience
(I liked it, but then again, I'm a turd!)
Prometheus: B+

Don't go in expecting Alien or a movie devoid of plot holes/occasionally retarded dialogue/characters doing inexplicably stupid things, and you'll probably have a good time. Gorgeous cinematography and effects, generally good casting. Fassbender knocks it out of the park, as usual. Sequel to this one could be a lot of fun.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Prometheus: B+

Don't go in expecting Alien or a movie devoid of plot holes/occasionally retarded dialogue/characters doing inexplicably stupid things, and you'll probably have a good time. Gorgeous cinematography and effects, generally good casting. Fassbender knocks it out of the park, as usual. Sequel to this one could be a lot of fun.

Agree, was a movie worth watching. Would give it 4, maybe 5 out of 6. Not a top movie for my taste, but was very entertaining and fun to watch. Did watch it on cinema in 3D.
For me 3d is a very good choise, I don't care if the effects don't really "jump out of the screen", but the whole picture get a bigger dept. Rooms feels like rooms, and the enviroments looks more alive and appealing than in ordinary 2d.

My two cents
Dark Floors

Royally scared the farts out of me.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Prometheus: B+

I was very disappointed - but other than that, hoping the sequal will make up for it and yes, stunning cinematography etc!

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG