The online racing simulator
Quote from rich uk :

Youth in revolt: Just watched it and it blew me away. Was stunning, well acted and the awkwardness was there throughout. Everything was good about this film!

Agreed! Watched it last night and found it very good, though I expected the girl to put more of a fight up before going with him, because he never had to change to get her, he had to change to get close to her, which isn't the way that the trailer makes it seem.
Quote from rich uk :Majod watch Stalingrad. A very good film :up:

roger that

just came from cinema - watched inception...something i would recommend too :-) matrix-like film, not sure how to rate, 8 or 9?
Watched Scarface the other night for the first time aha classic.
Don't know if it's been recommended before, But "Death sentence" Is a amazing movie, Made in 2007, The sound track is down right tearful, So, Please Men and female, Please have some tissues around (Unless you're the type that bottles that good-raw emotion in, hard asses .)
The Outside. Well, not the best movie ever (still good tho), but you'll enjoy it if you like surfing.
going to watch the Other Guys soon,ill write when i get back.

Update:

Well that pretty much sucked,what can i say? i wasnt blown away

of course Will Ferrel's acting was great as always,had quiet funny moments,but also moments where i was like wtf. so,probably wont see it again.

(I am Will Ferrel movie lover,but not this 1 )
the expendables, one of the best of all time
Inception, wowed me, but still not sure about it, there are some things that didn't make sense..
Finally got to see The Expendables last night!

Was an absolute nightmare to get in! Its been showing for a week already and its still getting sold out.

Anyway, go see it if...

You like constant action
You like explosions
Wanna see some badass fighting

Dont see it if...

You dont like "fantasy scenes"
You dont like "couple guys vs an army"

Its an awesome movie. There is no time to relax and calm down as there is something huge going on most of the time.
The cast is brilliant. Best action actors in one movie? Yes please.

Also, there are some funny moments too. The scene with Schwarzenegger, when the guy says, "What the hell is up with him". And then Stallone answers, "He wants to be president".
The whole cinema burst out in laughter. Great scene.

However, dont know if it was just our cinema, but the CGI effects were very, very visible. The colours were a bit off. It looked like it has adapted that "orange glow" from DiRT of GRiD.

Nevertheless, enjoyed it! Go see it if you havent already!
The Fox and the Hound

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Best major movie of the summer, easily. Edgar Wright hasn't made a bad one yet.
Have been very poor, so am still waiting for Scott Pilgrim and the Expendables :'(

I did manage to watch L'auberge espagnole last night though. What a quite brilliant film. Another one of those films that makes you want to travel more and meet more people.
Speed.
American Psycho. Brilliant.
saw inception this week
was quite good but a bit too straightforword considering that after the one review i watched i was expecting a high budget version of primers convolutedness
Quote from Shotglass :saw inception this week
was quite good but a bit too straightforword considering that after the one review i watched i was expecting a high budget version of primers convolutedness

I still don't think it's worthy of all the mayhem which came from it in cinematic industry.
I agree it was a good film, but I don't think i would put it in my top 50 films.....Maybe not even in the top 100
Quote from Mysho :I still don't think it's worthy of all the mayhem which came from it in cinematic industry.

*SPOILERS*

The whole idea is great really, 'incepting' some idea through a dream... but come on, 4 dreams within a dream? And they also use that wires while already IN a dream? And the guy couldn't recognize it's main competitor in the plane at the end?
But none of that matters cause the whole movie was obviously a dream too, his kids haven't aged a bit since he last saw them, they were in the same spot in the same position in that garden etc.. and that's cool, but if that's the case then what's the point of this movie?

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG