The online racing simulator
The Jacket is a pretty cool movie. Saw it in the theater way back when.
Cockneys and Zombies... MUCH better film than it sounds!!!
Skyfall was pretty good
Agree!
Watched the movie myself a week ago, and enjoyed it.
But is it only me - or does Craig run like he have an elephant dick up his arse? It looks really strange when he runs in that movie.
Quote from The Very End :Agree!
Watched the movie myself a week ago, and enjoyed it.
But is it only me - or does Craig run like he have an elephant dick up his arse? It looks really strange when he runs in that movie.

It's a style of run that is coming in more and more in movies and there can only be one person to blame.

That short arse, Scientology loop, couch vandel Tom Cruise.

This Video here is a collection of Tom Cruise runs in his movies. Here you'll see that the style of run is very normal until 2002 and Minority Reports and then it's like he's possessed by the spirit of Micheal Johnston and the back becomes very straight and the arms become rigid.

Since it looks dynamic, pacey and actiony (not a word I know, but was struggling to come up with anything) we start to see others do the same style, hence why Daniel Craig runs like he has, as you eloquently put it, an elephants penis stuck up his buttock
I think SkyFall was a middle of the road Bond movie. Didn't live up to the hype, but didn't fail to satisfy.

Red Lights - kinda interesting concept... but felt very poorly executed
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :It's a style of run that is coming in more and more in movies and there can only be one person to blame.

That short arse, Scientology loop, couch vandel Tom Cruise.

This Video here is a collection of Tom Cruise runs in his movies. Here you'll see that the style of run is very normal until 2002 and Minority Reports and then it's like he's possessed by the spirit of Micheal Johnston and the back becomes very straight and the arms become rigid.

Since it looks dynamic, pacey and actiony (not a word I know, but was struggling to come up with anything) we start to see others do the same style, hence why Daniel Craig runs like he has, as you eloquently put it, an elephants penis stuck up his buttock

Haha, thanks for the explenation and research into this!
I do hope they soon starts to run more normal and not so bulky!
Even if they try to make it look like he runs fast, it should look like what you expect that person to run like, not a block.
no Skyfall spoiler plz, going to see it tomorrow.

seen some Band of Brothers episodes (first 4) on saturday. Still a great watch, captures the silliness of war, and isn't overly patriotic or glorifying. I like how they abstain from using music in most battle scenes.
Band of Brothers is epic.
I liked Skyfall, too.

The Watch was garbage, but entertaining enough to waste a couple hours on while drunk.
watched Skyfall last night, bloody good film. Its modern, very bondish and feels unhollywood-ish.
Especially by not using the handheld action camera style made popular in the Bourne films, here you know whats happening when they fight.
The actors were pretty good, Javier Bardem and Bérénice Marlohe surprised me positively. Ok, there are a few plotholes, but who cares.
Cosmopolis

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1480656/

by definition this might not be a good movie but if you just ignore the name of the game and what you see and concentrate on what this is... boom headshot...

rating of 5.4... i dont know i guess people need to be put like a dog with their nose in the s*** to smell something
Quote from ACCAkut :watched Skyfall last night, bloody good film. Its modern, very bondish and feels unhollywood-ish.
Especially by not using the handheld action camera style made popular in the Bourne films, here you know whats happening when they fight.
The actors were pretty good, Javier Bardem and Bérénice Marlohe surprised me positively. Ok, there are a few plotholes, but who cares.

I liked it as well and was especially surprised by its visual aesthetics. After finding out about the cinematographer, everything went clear - the Coen-ish-ness was there for a reason.

By the way, has anybody watched "Cloud Atlas" already?
Quote from smove :By the way, has anybody watched "Cloud Atlas" already?

Yup. Not as good as the book, but a valiant effort. Surprising how successful it was.

Just watched Safety Not Guaranteed. A fun, small movie.

The Cabin in the Woods

Oboi, rofl! This movie was actually pretty damn fun!
And I don't even like the horror film generee that much ;D
Guess I liked it because it's basically making fun of the whole genree itself, and has some interesting twists and turns.
I watched Iron Sky yesterday and it surprised me nicely, some jokes and references were good, didn't really expect it to be this good fun.
Quote from The Very End : The Cabin in the Woods

Oboi, rofl! This movie was actually pretty damn fun!
And I don't even like the horror film generee that much ;D
Guess I liked it because it's basically making fun of the whole genree itself, and has some interesting twists and turns.

My favorite movie of the year so far, probably.
Quote from deadwolfbones :safety not guaranteed

Quote from the very end :cabin in the woods

<3

the only criticism of citw that i have is i feel they shat themself on the way to the toilet by revealing part of the greater story right at the beginning
imho it would have been a much better movie if the first we see beyond the horrorstory is when the bets are settled
I watched Cloud Atlas but realized quickly that I should have read the book first. Now I'll need to read it to understand what I was watching.
judging by your posts in other threads i doubt youre capable of understanding cloud atlas
Quote from Shotglass :<3

the only criticism of citw that i have is i feel they shat themself on the way to the toilet by revealing part of the greater story right at the beginning
imho it would have been a much better movie if the first we see beyond the horrorstory is when the bets are settled

Yeah, agreed. The hawk flying into the barrier at the beginning is just unnecessary.
i kinda like that scene
the problem is you already know by then why it happens

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG