The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Some confirmed info

Got a source for this.

Have to resist getting excited until see something coming via official channels but damn it's hard to resist.
Well it's info gathered from official reviews by users. I got it from FacePunch forums.
I don't understand why franchises that have focused on single player game mechanics for decades always decide that multiplayer game modes are going to help them sell more copies (like everyone isn't going to buy GTA anyway). If Rockstar could double the number of missions and add extra immersive details in the SP mode, I would prefer that over any form of multiplayer. OR Muliplayer modes should be a free DLC to save room on the disk.

Another random gripe: Why the hell did microsoft even sell an Xbox with a 4GB hard drive? Forza 4 takes up 3GB of it, Skyrim takes the rest. Now I have to decide which one to delete this spring.
Meh, most good games now are switching over to the two-disk system. The last three I bought (BF3, Forza 4, Halo 4) all had two disks, so I imagine that with the amount of content they are promising GTA V will be no different.

As for hard drive space, you really do need to get the larger drives. Yea it's a pain that they aren't included from the start, but it's just something you have to live with.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Some confirmed info

If all this is true, you guys wont see me in LFS for a year or two, I'll be too busy playing GTA V.
Quote from flymike91 :
Another random gripe: Why the hell did microsoft even sell an Xbox with a 4GB hard drive? Forza 4 takes up 3GB of it, Skyrim takes the rest. Now I have to decide which one to delete this spring.

Why don't you just upgrade to a larger... oh no wait, consoles can't do that*..

*Yes, I realise you technically can, but it's a hefty hack-job.
Quote from flymike91 :

Because they know people will buy the cheaper one, then spend the extra cash (which takes the price over what you would of spent on a higher model with hdd) on a new HDD.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Well it's info gathered from official reviews by users. I got it from FacePunch forums.

Quote from DeKo :Mackie, most of the info is from the magazine out last week, full PDF with all the info can be downloaded here. 18 pages of info.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e61idyky3ad43dy

Mmmm, words can not express my fellings. However I picture piants a thousand words, so heres one of Michel Roux jr which comes close to my feelings right now.

I'm actually considering buying a Xbox 360 to play this.
I knew that i'll be buying this, when i was getting PS3 for last christmas. So far it looks like it was totally worth it.
Looks good
give gimme giv gime now pls giveme gimme
Looked okay I guess, no way near the images we have seen.
Quote from Bose321 :Looked okay I guess, no way near the images we have seen.

For a game that will run on a 7 years old consoles, it looks great.
RE: the video........

Is Franklin (the black guy) CJ's son?
All board thh hype train bitcheez

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG