The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from KiRmelius :So you're just parking your cars together and trying to look cool, instead of crashing stuff and killing people? I think you're playing this game wrong.

Well we also hit the gas station store together and pop a bottle of beer!

How manly is that!!
Nothing beats a good pisswasser.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I might be about to blow your mind...you can hang off the side of some SUV's, just like the FIB do. Good luck finding unused collectors edition codes, you can have my stupid hat and the bag that broke the first time I used it though.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjRasMNFLF4 (Awful bloody video, but he shows it, and tells you how to do it)

O.o

I now have a reason to go into GTAO and test this.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :O.o

I now have a reason to go into GTAO and test this.

Does work, but you can also get the police car in your garage. Seems to be the only one that works. If you drive it into ls customs you can even modify it slightly and get insurance.

Took me 3 tries to get it, cause im rubbish.

Races are far and away the best way to make RP and GTA$ now, getting almost $10k every single race I win and I've been putting the max bet on myself aswell. We're all racing fanatics, we should be able to beat most of the other players out there, just need to avoid them or spin them out first. Easy money. Up at Level 38 now, with a $200k apartment, Skyline RH8 thing modded completely with armor and Turbo, and $200k in the bank for a rainy day.
Quote from pipa :Does work, but you can also get the police car in your garage. Seems to be the only one that works. If you drive it into ls customs you can even modify it slightly and get insurance.

Took me 3 tries to get it, cause im rubbish.

Great, as if I need MORE kids in my sessions thinking they are teh copz and pulling people over
Deko, races are easy as long as the host isn't an idiot and puts that stupid catch up on. I've had tons of races where I'm leading but then on the final straight someone blows by me because of the stupid catch up physics.
Quote from DeKo :snip

Call ron from time to time to see if you get the cargobob mission, gets you 25k every time and i had that mission pop up over 10 times by now.
Quote from Rappa Z :Deko, races are easy as long as the host isn't an idiot and puts that stupid catch up on. I've had tons of races where I'm leading but then on the final straight someone blows by me because of the stupid catch up physics.

Or puts 99 laps on the lapcounter
The Extradiction Mission nets 20k every 5 minutes and you boost your much needed flying skill up. Just have one person use a fast car to grab the jet and a 2nd person to camp at the 3 way road on the southern side of the base for the attorney with stickies. I'm holding off on buying cars like the adder and cheetah because people are still losing cars and i lost my Bullet couple of days ago.

Not only that, but i feel as if Rockstar can see who spent what and how much and determine who's replaying missions for money and such. Just yesterday i saw a 147 with medium driving skill, low flying and stealth skill, and high stamina and shooting. Clear farmer.

Still have yet to find random people who want to just tear up the backroads. My Surano longs for company
I've decided cars are no longer worth buying, everyone has them. Same with apartments. Saving up for a plane or helicopter now.
cant u just steal cars and save them?
Yes. Steal and buy insurance and it's yours.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes. Steal and buy insurance and it's yours.

Unless you want a really high end car, you can't upgrade or insure those unless you own them.
Me and my mate were having a lot of fun blowing each others cars up any opportunity we got with sticky bombs, but now, in a game called Grand Theft Auto, full of murder, explosions, torture and hookers, I'm now a "bad sport" and banned from playing with my friends for 48 hours, over Friday and Saturday aswell, prime GTA time. Well done Rockstar, what the **** is this bullshit?
Quote from DeKo :Me and my mate were having a lot of fun blowing each others cars up any opportunity we got with sticky bombs, but now, in a game called Grand Theft Auto, full of murder, explosions, torture and hookers, I'm now a "bad sport" and banned from playing with my friends for 48 hours, over Friday and Saturday aswell, prime GTA time. Well done Rockstar, what the **** is this bullshit?

I think it serves a purpose, GTA 4s online was ruined by players just getting a helicopter and ****ing up everyone when ever possible to the point you could never do your own thing, allthough the map is now much bigger it avoids this being an issue, however stoping you from playing with your friends defeats the point.
I can't get a race, I can only do missions myself and I can't play with my friends anymore, there is no justification for banning me from the game for 2 ****ing days.

I was looking forward to getting a tank, guess that will be a ****ing waste of time if we get banned for using it.
Quote from DeKo :I can't get a race, I can only do missions myself and I can't play with my friends anymore, there is no justification for banning me from the game for 2 ****ing days.

I was looking forward to getting a tank, guess that will be a ****ing waste of time if we get banned for using it.

Surely it wouldn't of been one time, if you where consistenly playing like a 12 year old then i could see it happening, but if thats just one session then yeah thats ****ed.
Quote from Mustafur :Surely it wouldn't of been one time, if you where consistenly playing like a 12 year old then i could see it happening, but if thats just one session then yeah thats ****ed.

It was one session, I've been consistently a "good sport" since the game came out, getting $1k all the time, it was just an hour of madness with sticky bombs with a mate. Now I can't play the game for 2 days. I used to think the 5 minute timer on COD for TKing was excessive.
I think there should be an exception for friends or crew members. I've been in a situation where my friends were lobbing sticky bombs in the road while they were passengers in my car, they were trolling me and I didn't want the car I just bought to be destroyed. So I went into my quick menu and made it so nobody is allowed in my car, then I stopped the car and it forced everyone out, which meant they had to walk. So I dealt with that in my own way, because they are my friends and not some random stranger.

But you guys really should have used stolen vehicles, you only get bad sport ratings for blowing up vehicles with trackers, and if you blow up an insured vehicle you normally have to pay the premium to get it repaired. I didn't know it banned you though, I thought it just put you in lobbies with other bad sports and gave you a pretty looking dunce cap.
Or if you want to get back at someone shoot there tyres and windows out and.if you can drive the car to a random.location, that will make them more butthurt then a call to.the insurance company.
Quote from Mustafur :Or if you want to get back at someone shoot there tyres and windows out and.if you can drive the car to a random.location, that will make them more butthurt then a call to.the insurance company.

I do that to people who come after me when I have a bounty. Usually if I get a 5k bounty or above I try and last the day to get the money, and go to a remote location. When someone drives out to get me, I kill them then wreck their vehicle, then make my escape leaving them stranded.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG