The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
i did that and can see all servers now but its asking me to upgrade to 0.6b but i said no because it wants to install it all again so hassle of loosing my stuff.

EDIT

i pasted 0.6b .exe and its fine now.
Hey guys
new patch is not solution
hackers will destroy LFS until you post a new patch of Physics and tires
lfs guy are impatient and LFS will collapse because of your laziness
just learn English already... sorry for OT but i had it with the writings of yours. GET iT DONE ASAP!
Quote from ZanZi :just learn English already... sorry for OT but i had it with the writings of yours. GET iT DONE ASAP!

I teach English and I already don't use a google translator. Sorry for the spam.
Did anyone experienced dissapearing textures? It happens on multiplayer, after you join some of the cars does not have textures loaded. On 0.6B I didn't have such problem.
Quote from baartlomiej :Did anyone experienced dissapearing textures? It happens on multiplayer, after you join some of the cars does not have textures loaded. On 0.6B I didn't have such problem.

Player skin or whole car texture (white head/rearlights)?

If it's the second it's not new, neither a bug.
I mean lights, interior and other things like that. It's very visible since the lights goes white under braking. Not all cars have that, mostly it's XRT and one time I had this on XFR.
Nah, that happens when your LFS did not load those textures on time. You only have to stop, or go to spectators, so LFS can load the game. It is an optimisation to avoid FPS drops while loading.
Quote : Two new translations : Indonesian and Romanian

nice to see lfs supporting more languages
i hope to see Arabic language support someday
anyway i didn't test the patch yet but i wanted to say how much i love to see lfs being updated
Well.. I do not know how to say it differently but it would be nice if it wasn't possible to drive 1 sec under WR anymore with XFG, keyboard and 100% fuel on 0.6B9 TEST. Something I just did...

I can as far as saying there is no need to develop anything anymore if this is not going to be resolved.
Quote from cargame.nl :Well.. I do not know how to say it differently but it would be nice if it wasn't possible to drive 1 sec under WR anymore with XFG, keyboard and 100% fuel on 0.6B9 TEST. Something I just did...

I can as far as saying there is no need to develop anything anymore if this is not going to be resolved.

Quote from cargame.nl :Well.. I do not know how to say it differently but it would be nice if it wasn't possible to drive 1 sec under WR anymore with XFG, keyboard and 100% fuel on 0.6B9 TEST. Something I just did...

replay?

Dave, sometimes you make intelligent comments and useful points. But sometimes your comments are in this weird, sarcastic, annoying style.

I suppose your post is intended to annoy me a bit, and it did, because I want to take you seriously. But I have no idea what you are talking about. Presumably you are using a cheat.

I know that people use cheats for minor or major advantage. In the development version I have ways to deal with some of these ways to cheat, though presumably they'll think of more ways to get round it. But it still seems like a mistake for me to give up entirely on further development, just because there are a few arseholes out there who somehow still feel the glory of winning even when they only won because they cheated.
Good job, Dave. Look what you've done
Quote from Scawen :
I suppose your post is intended to annoy me a bit, and it did, because I want to take you seriously. But I have no idea what you are talking about. Presumably you are using a cheat.

Well, yes, I did. Like I said, I don't know how to say it differently. I emailed Victor about it in Dutch, because I don't know how to reach you reliably. People seem to email you but that communication gets lost somewhere apparently.

Anyway, Victor emailed me back that he forwarded my mail to you (this all happened on the 12th of October) and asked me if I can send my mail in English next time because it saves him from translating but well.. Probably you didn't read my message. Which, in turn, makes me wonder who should be annoyed

To be in short, I send a new email message to your address (I think / hope)... Would be good if you take a look at that.

Quote from Omar1 :Good job, Dave. Look what you've done

Hm? Some people are not going to like what I'm doing yes. Sorry.

But whats going on the last weeks (months) is not good for future of LFS, people who organize races, InSim development (thats what I meant) etcetc
What about the armco issue?
With each new patch 0.6b4-b5-b6-b7-b8-b9 (>) and interest to the LFS less and less (<).
Scawen, this realy! Your the work in last time, very low. (accept new people by Flame CZE (webmaster) and Lynce (artist))
Victor, are you getting this. You absolutory not want to do anything.
Sorry for me English.
good update! need patch release.
There are only s2 servers
Simple fix here.
Allow the master server to run older versions and the newer versions and get on with the fecking updates already.

3+ yrs and still no Sirocco or Rockingham. YES I JUST WENT THERE.

Quote from edge3147 :Simple fix here.
Allow the master server to run older versions and the newer versions and get on with the fecking updates already.

3+ yrs and still no Sirocco or Rockingham. YES I JUST WENT THERE.

stop cruising and use game for full potential before you start crying for a update..
That's a 'great' argument. But let's not spam this thread again.
Not going to sit here trying to break WR's when someday they can all be wiped out IF s3 ever comes out.

Quote from Franky.S :stop cruising and use game for full potential before you start crying for a update..

I've driven all cars on all tracks, waiting for better physics before I devote my entire gaming life to something that is supposed to have already changed back in 2009.

Go troll someone else you turd.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Right back at ya

Wasn't trolling, was making an honest suggestion.

"Allow the master server to run older versions and the newer versions and get on with the fecking updates already." - edge3147 quoted from 6 posts up.

*edit* post number 777, hope its my lucky post.
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG