The online racing simulator
Third paragraph line one.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Third paragraph line one.

and what this means ? you have something to say aswell.

say it if u must.
OMG!
Really guys, why dont you put your efforts to your teams?
You think that they are a "slow" team who get some fast drivers and and now they say: "yeeah we are fast now, we will rule, lets wait the next race" and thats all.
Isnt so simple. Let TRR at their own. They know what they want and how to get it.

I was at their private server 2 days before, training for GT2WS (yes, i enjoyed, great atmosphere).
If you talking for me about the guest driver, yes i can race with them for that race, if they want and if i am fast enough. For the moment and as i saw they have 5-6 racers who are faster than me, so i guess that they dont need help, as you think.

And something else, about this buzz for... salaries.
I dont know what happened (and i dont care) but let say that this is the reason why some fast racers joined.
They are so active and have so great fun while practice together. That gives me the feeling that after while, they dont care about the money (i am talking for the case that someone joined TRR for money).

Be wise, stop talking here, give them the time they need and "speak" at tracks.
There is no reason for hate. Your enemy isnt TRR. The enemy is the inactivity and you can blame Scawen and Eric for that.
Quote from Franky.S :and what this means ? you have something to say aswell.

say it if u must.

no I just assumed you didn't read his post

Quote from James Peace :From this observation I would offer the advice of really choosing who you sign before you sign them.

Come on guys, TRR is just on a high because of the new members, and new start for the team and all the succes...

lol trr, right.
Reno is not a reason to be on a high to be perfectly honest.
king just made the team look very embarrasing. Clearing grid, adding AI to grid, cussing people out. Etc
Another good day at the pub Ray?
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Ask franky what happened, niki
-
(F1 mainiac) DELETED by F1 mainiac : It is sorted out
what is the juiciest fruit, orange or tomato?
Is it a kindergarten, or a team thread?
It's a pub and one is allowed even underage, but is currently abusing alcohol, so someone get a spankmayer in here, or I'll have to do it myself.
Quote from F1 mainiac :Ok ... Now I am pissed off .... Blaming me for something I didn't do .... If I added AI they were gonna have the names of F1 drivers ... Not AI 1 , 2 ,3 ... At the moment of clearing the grid I was in the garage and was calculating the fuel needed ... from 30 + drivers you choose me ? I have to have Admin pass so I can clear the WHOLE grid .... You guys are just pathetic . also I think you blamed me cause I am the youngest from every1 there :/

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80695
Wrong
Check the ban list.
On a serious note, Reno and Franky were behaved for the most part (just sent arox after reno)IS JUST KIDDING WITH RENO
Looking forward to seeing them in the races.
That went well.
17/09/12 VTiRacing left Team Rock Racing (-TRR-)
17/09/12 Franky.S left Team Rock Racing (-TRR-)
Quote from IsaacPrice :That went well.
17/09/12 VTiRacing left Team Rock Racing (-TRR-)
17/09/12 Franky.S left Team Rock Racing (-TRR-)

lol
Thanks for destroying my team you ****ing tyfus retards!

Thanks to this continues flow of negative shit floating from your scumbag mouths my team doesn't want to go further.

**** you all! **** this ****ing simulator! Bye for now, I might be back someday.
Quote from rockclan :Thanks for destroying my team you ****ing tyfus retards!

Thanks to this continues flow of negative shit floating from your scumbag mouths my team doesn't want to go further.

**** you all! **** this ****ing simulator! Bye for now, I might be back someday.

k
Wow I thought they (well at least Fwenki) wasn't serious...
This is hillarius!
LOL of the year

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG