The online racing simulator
After death and violence threats Kevin Pezzoni left Cologne. The contract with his club 1.FC Cologne and the player has been terminated. Last season Cologne fans already tried to push a bus full of Mönchengladbach fans off the road. After they didn't succeed, they through stones through the windows of the bus.

After everything which happened last season, this marks a bad start for the anniversary of the Bundesliga.
Quote from TFalke55 :After death and violence threats Kevin Pezzoni left Cologne. The contract with his club 1.FC Cologne and the player has been terminated. Last season Cologne fans already tried to push a bus full of Mönchengladbach fans off the road. After they didn't succeed, they through stones through the windows of the bus.

After everything which happened last season, this marks a bad start for the anniversary of the Bundesliga.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ ... tside-174943930--sow.html
First few lines made me go wtf only in germany
BTW TFalke u know what that "1." means in front of some bundesliga teams...?? I've always wondered it...
Second division is 2 Bundesliga.
so in 1.FC Cologne that "1." means they are playing in 1. Bundesliga or what?? sry for bad understanding!
Oh, I thought you meant the 1 infront of Bundesliga itself.
haha nope
Quote from Stig209 :BTW TFalke u know what that "1." means in front of some bundesliga teams...?? I've always wondered it...

1. means first in German. 1.FC Cologne is the first football club of Cologne. 1.FC Nuremberg is the first football club of Nuremberg. These are historic names which imply that the club was the first founded club for football of the city, town or village. It doesn't always mean that it was the first club to play football but that it was the first club especially for football or the first club to save this name. There is an equivalent term in female football called 1.FFC (first female football club).

Quote from Mustangman759 :http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ ... tside-174943930--sow.html
First few lines made me go wtf only in germany

Oh well... I bet it already happens once at every match at least^^
ah okay! thanks!
Feel bad for LIV should have been a pk. But cazorlas goal was a tricky one to stop
Quote from Kid222 :Videosport is doing live streams of some matches (the lesser football nations mostly)

Cool, I will watch for links to the England games.

Edit: Just looked up the FIFA world rankings for a laugh and I see England are the third best football team in the world. I will bear that in mind while I'm watching them struggle against Moldova later this evening.

I was shouting my voice off yesterday when our national team played against France... We weren't playing at our top-level and still managed to create some opportunities... and that referee was complete fag! We lost many free-kicks and one penalty! Gotta get a revenge in France! Going there to watch that game...
Arsenal 4 - 1 Southampton at half-time.

Two own goals on Southampton.

Ooh to be a gooner...
I'm shocked by what Celtic did... loosing against St. Johnstone
Sorry but how did The Rangers do against Annan Athletic again?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Sorry but how did The Rangers do against Annan Athletic again?

Not a single goal was given, by any side.

Btw. i hope Celtic isn't losing the drive, since the "main competition" is gone. They should kick it up asap.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Sorry but how did The Rangers do against Annan Athletic again?

Who mentioned rangers? The old joke, rangers fans and every other fan have something in common, being obsessed with rangers.

My team drew against Annan, doesn't stop me laughing at Celtic ****ing up.
Quote from Kid222 :Not a single goal was given, by any side.

Shocked, after being told by ever Rangers fans how they would destroy that league, it looks as if they will not beat Gretna's point tally for the 3rd Division, despite paying considerably more in wages than Gretna did.

Quote from DeKo :
My team drew against Annan

SPL Team:

3rd Division team "Sevco" "The Rangers", apparently with no history and shitty supporters, playing in 1st round of League Cup on a Tuesday:

I'm glad you've decided how well Rangers will or won't do by the end of the season, based on a couple of league games which came to a team with no pre-season games, which include a couple of 5-1 wins. Beating some shitty record set by Gretna must be about the 100th thing on the list of priorities. Only someone like you would give a shit about a stat like that, as you look for any tiny ammunition you can to use against Rangers. Why are you completely obsessed with them? How about you support your own team rather than concentrating on Rangers for the next couple of years? For someone who hates Rangers, why do you care so much how well they do in the 3rd?
You would expect that difference in support for Ross County and Rangers given Glasgow has a population 116,000 times that of Dingwall.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG