The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
I forgot about this thread
Bought this on Monday and I am working on bringing it back to life how I want it. Rebuilt the carbs, hooked up a battery and the thing fired off instantly. Previous owner low-sided the bike in 1986 at 22,400 miles and it had not been started since.

I am changing the exhaust, doing a dual-disc front brake conversion, and putting real street tires on it. It could really use paint too.

Nice.

My dad had (and has again now) an '81 Kawasaki GPz550, the sporty version of the KZ550. It's in much worse shape than your 900, though.
By brother's Buell X1 Lightning

My Fuji Odessa

No sport bike for me, yet.
The successor of my BMW 5-series:

Born to be wild.
Still better than BMW ! And if it's two stroke(engine looks like one), put a proper exhaust on it and get loads of power!
Quote from KiRmelius :Still better than BMW ! And if it's two stroke(engine looks like one), put a proper exhaust on it and get loads of power!

Haha! It has a 49cc 2-stroke air-cooled engine. With a proper exhaust and a 14/12mm carb it'll do 60km/h. However, this type of moped has a registered top speed of 25km/h, which comes with the advantage of me not having to wear a helmet. If the police would catch me doing 60km/h, I'd lose my driving and riding licences, my moped and hundreds of euros. I'd better keep it close to stock.
Netherlands are crazy! Over here, if you don't drive like an idiot, wear a helmet, then you will never get pulled over. Police has more serious stuff to do.

I've always thought about getting a moped with pedals, and every time i see the police switch off the engine and pedal it like a bicycle, just to see what happens
1998 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (G1)

My first bike
Attached images
IMG_20120522_051053.jpg
Well you bought a fast one as your first. Be careful
yes she is fast

not restricted so all 106HP are available

but i take it easy and dont go too fast
Quote from AJS :yes she is fast

Watch for yourself! I have 37HP on my second bike, and still manage to lose control when screwing around. There's always a big temptation to twist the wrist to the limit, doesn't matter how careful you are.
Quote from KiRmelius :Netherlands are crazy! Over here, if you don't drive like an idiot, wear a helmet, then you will never get pulled over. Police has more serious stuff to do.

Its the same here. Teens almost always do illegal tuning (I don't think there is any legal tuning you can do), so the police is extra keen to get them. A friend of mine drove his (unmodified) scooter 20km to work every day, and he was stopped almost once a week.
Quote from ACCAkut :Its the same here. Teens almost always do illegal tuning (I don't think there is any legal tuning you can do), so the police is extra keen to get them. A friend of mine drove his (unmodified) scooter 20km to work every day, and he was stopped almost once a week.

Teens with illegally tuned scooters almost always break traffic law, so they'll be catched someday anyway.

Sadly civilization is slowly arriving to Lithuania too. Apparently my car can't be street legal because it looks awful.
have car, now to save for bike!

should hopefully be buying a 600 or 1000 by the end of the year, will turn it into a streetfighter and mega keen to get into stunting
Quote from AJS :yes she is fast

Nice first bike! Well, nice bike regardless. There are plenty that think that the earlier 600s are a perfect all round bike for various reasons, and it's hard to argue with.

If you're sensible it's no more dangerous than a 125, just watch out for that moment when you're on a nice road that you've driven in a car countless times, and you start feeling like you're riding well. You give it a handful out of a corner, thinking you've just gone through there really nicely, and where you might have had time to think about that in a car, you find that the next corner arrives incredibly soon!
Nice ninja. This Girl at work just bought her one. She's a harley rider... Some folks should stick to being Harley Riders. For one, she bought a real lemon. This bike had st up forever and needed more than just carb cleaning....Second Gear is gone. And then she thought this bike held the same amount of oil as her Superglide....LOL she's lucky she didn't blow the Gaskets.
Oh well. Here's mine.
Attached images
Suzy.jpg
Valerie.jpg
Quote from Klutch :have car, now to save for bike!

should hopefully be buying a 600 or 1000 by the end of the year, will turn it into a streetfighter and mega keen to get into stunting

They see me stuntin', they hatin'.

Quote from AJS :1998 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (G1)

My first bike

What a crappy bike.
Will be buying one of these in the near future

Quote from CheerioDM :What a crappy bike.

change the record dude. everyone sees you trolling. and to be honest, it's making you look like a bitch.
Quote from dadge :change the record dude. Everyone sees you trolling. And to be honest, it's making you look like a bitch.

+1

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG