The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Love the door/fender gap....

i love the hanging left side indicator.
Quote from Dennis93 :i love the hanging left side indicator.

Damn i missed that awesome detail!

No seriously i think your car is cool, i want to buy a beater too. Almost bought a volvo 340 the otherday.
Quote from e2mustang :Here i am in Hungary,rolling around with my bimmer.First thing i did on the car besides the service is,pull a fused wire in for my subwoofer(sits under the seat,built in amp) coz it took a crap,and i have no idea where they took the power from(didnt feel like taking the seat and everything out) than i bought a cable for my mp3 player,but than the sub went crazy so i threw that pos JVC out the window and bought le sexy Pioneer.

Btw car need lots of lowz !

nice !
Quote from G!NhO :Love the door/fender gap....

thats not a gap, it's an air intake/ air scoop. WRC cars have them on the roof
my dood, though rear is about 2cm lower now
You got balls kid
n33dzz moaar lowezz
someday. need coilovers and other tyres or wheels, because the front rubs quite heavily while turning wheel
Quote from iFastLT :someday. need coilovers and other tyres or wheels, because the front rubs quite heavily while turning wheel

But it looks cool eh. Buying new tyres seems to be a logical solution...
Quote from iFastLT :someday. need coilovers and other tyres or wheels, because the front rubs quite heavily while turning wheel

One of the sweetest mk3's I've ever seen!

roll the inner archline, will do allot (if not done)
Quote from BlueFlame :One of the sweetest mk3's I've ever seen!

thanks
Quote from Scrabby :roll the inner archline, will do allot (if not done)

will be done, just need to figure out how to glue overfenders as they're screwed to that archline. and also wheels are cambered, that seem to help too

and some moar:

Ah ok, i see.
I like your golf, unlike many other. Please keep it that way!

Those overfenders are pretty cool to!
you eropeans are your 1.3l girly cars are so cute :3
Oh no he didnt
Quote from BlueFlame :One of the sweetest mk3's I've ever seen!

It is nice but i guess you haven't seen many mk3's
Quote from G!NhO :It is nice but i guess you haven't seen many mk3's

Mk3 don't generally look good anyway though, that was my point.
True, but this is one of the sweetest i have seen. There are nicer ones but haven't yet seen one in person.

Needz moar low. Not good enough for your standards.
lol, dat front stretch is awfull. Fit a wider tyre and the whole car looks 100x better.
Quote from G!NhO :True, but this is one of the sweetest i have seen. There are ricer ones but haven't yet seen one in person.

fixed
I've decided to be Jak for a moment.

Intake/Pod filter, Catchcan, HKS copy BoV(Will remove when i cbf), Turbosmart boost controller

Sparebits
Quote from G!NhO :True, but this is one of the sweetest i have seen. There are nicer ones but haven't yet seen one in person.

It looks shit with the Vento grille. Well, with those wheels anyway. BBS OR GTFO!
Quote from Klutch :you eropeans are your 1.3l girly cars are so cute :3

But we do skids and cruises! Yesterday I was sliding trough the corner and almost hit a parked Volvo!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG