The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :i think it depends on your personality...i personally love being able to 'open her up' and provide sound for the party

a shy person wouldnt..haters WILL hate.

Not much of a party if they have to use the stereo from a car...
well tailgate party, cookout, who cares..
I just believe in the right tool for the right job. Buy a PA.
Quote from logitekg25 :i think it depends on your personality...i personally love being able to 'open her up' and provide sound for the party

a shy person wouldnt..haters WILL hate.

I'm far from shy and still don't like loud music playing from inside a car im in.

boots will rattle and sound like shit
People look, not because they think you're cool, but because they dont want to put up with your shitty music.

and i just dont like loud music in general when driving, like being able to hear whats going on around me.
I was gonna post my car again while i still have it,but we all know its F*ckin awesome
Quote from Klutch :I'm far from shy and still don't like loud music playing from inside a car im in.

boots will rattle and sound like shit
People look, not because they think you're cool, but because they dont want to put up with your shitty music.

and i just dont like loud music in general when driving, like being able to hear whats going on around me.

i aggree with the 'loud music' playing in the car im in, it can give you a headache quite fast, but at a reasonable volume it is great.

about the boot rattling, yeah i hate knowing that i sound like an idiot especially while im trying to actually enjoy my music...i tend to crack the windows so they dont think something is up with my car/boot..

and i was mainly referring to getting out, opening the car and boot up and turning it up for a reasonably well put together sound for a gathering outside the car.
Quote from klutch :i'm far from shy and still don't like loud music playing from inside a car im in.

Boots will rattle and sound like shit
people look, not because they think you're cool, but because they dont want to put up with your shitty music.

And i just dont like loud music in general when driving, like being able to hear whats going on around me.

+1
Yesterday i was driving a golf mk2 with absolutely no exhaust pipe around the town and kept honking the horn constantly. I think it is just as cool as loud music.
Quote from illstyles :I never understood what the big deal was with sound systems. I always felt awkward if my stereo was bangin' & people stared at me. But for some reason my gay ass loud twin exhaust never seemed to bother me. Go figure.

It's not that i want other people listening to my music and as i said It's all OEM, so no subwoofers, just 6 speakers from mid to high end. I love listening to music while driving long journeys, especially if im driving alone. Keeps me awake and makes the journey so much easier. The Big Deal about a decent sound system is that it plays the low's and highs off a song instead of all the vocals like you probably know if you own a car from the 90's which only has speakers for listening to the news.

lovely respectable BMW, does not need more lowz!
I just love the reverse rake... Haha
I too love how it looks.
Nice one you got there Ronal.
Quote from G!NhO :I just love the reverse rake... Haha

You obviously need some glasses then. This is reverse rake, my car is totally in horizontal level.

E: Thanks guys.
He has about the same intelligence as a spoon.

I think he noticed the tire fenders and thought OMFG THIS CAR HAS INSANE AMOUNT OF FRONT RAKE MUST POST INTERRUGENTLY POSTSS D:

Holy baloney you have many cars..
Quote from Töki (HUN) :

I am currently looking for a cheap bmw...(under 1k£)

must choose between e30 vs e34 both have the same engine*
Attached images
11.jpg
if you're getting an e34 go for the bigger engines. 3.0 +

unless you just want a daily banger, then the 2.5 is perfect
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You obviously need some glasses then. This is reverse rake, my car is totally in horizontal level.

E: Thanks guys.

Quote from illstyles :if you're getting an e34 go for the bigger engines. 3.0 +

unless you just want a daily banger, then the 2.5 is perfect

It will be daily banger, and yes engine is 3.5 Big six

I prefer e30, want somthing light and simple, e34 will be too similar to my ex e32
Well, I would go for a 40i if I could afford.
Quote from kars19 :must choose between e30 vs e34 both have the same engine*

Judging from the pic, the E34 is in much better condition. An E30 with a 3.5 can't be that bad either.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG