The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from KiRmelius :ONLY $600 a week. Damn I like Australia, gotta move there some day.

The cost of living is pretty high though. Spose its still better than some places though.
These pickups should teach me to not swerve off the racing line on a track day that has drift sessions. Before the photo I did several hard laps trying to get rid of this parasitic rubber (I actually stopped to cool the tyres, but then I saw thatthe problem was not my tyre but the parasite). After photo it took two laps until the tyres felt like non deflated. Car is ecutek tunend STI 2003, tyre is Komoran gamma b2.

Nope, just expensive in aus.

As i said, The cost of living here is high :P
so you try to prove your point by saying drugs are cheap enough to not live by 'enough money for drugs, enough money for engines' -- yet you say 'living here is expensive' in direct reference to drugs being expensive.

am i the only one who thinks 300$ even every 3-4 months on drugs is ALOT of money?
Are all you americans this stupid?

$600 a week = $2400 a month.
3 months x $2400 = $7200

So i earn $7200 every 3 months
Now if we take away rent/expenses, i'm left with about $3200 every 3 months to waste.
$300 Doesn't seem like much any more, does it?

also, $35 a pill, i'd need to ingest at least 8 pills OR 12 tabs of LSD over 3 months to make up $300

I'm lucky to have 3 pills and maybe one or two tabs in 3 months. I said $300 as an absolute maximum as i used to smoke weed very regularly and thats where most of it came from. As i've quit, its not quite that high anymore.

Since you cannot read (And probably cannot comprehend mathematics) I will make it very, very simple for you.

Drugs are expensive in australia. Yes.
I do not buy many Drugs.
Therefor, I do not spend that much money on drugs.
(are you following me so far?)
This means, that the amount of money i spend on drugs, does not impact my wallet.

Now, go run along child, and go find another skank to claim you have OMG LIEK TOTALY FALEN IN LUV WIF after a week.

Quote from logitekg25 :am i the only one who thinks 300$ even every 3-4 months on drugs is ALOT of money?

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in australia alcohol is VERY expensive.
Its not uncommon for people to go out clubbing and spend $200+ in ONE NIGHT on JUST alcohol.
So in the grand scheme of things, no, its not.
im pretty frugal with my money....but did you just bring up a COMPLETELY different subject just to get back at me? make that two

i dont quite see how a breakup or two in the past 12 months nor my nationality effects this....but lets ignore that..

my point was not so much that its a big part of your salary, but that you contradict yourself insultingly blatantly.

you have already proven to everybody that you argue, live, act, and think like your 12; so whatever
Clearly I should go to aussieland if I ever feel the need to expand the list of drugs I've tried and/or start using regularly. (well, not for pills. from what I learned thx to my druggy ex, I could probably get those cheaper here) Can't say I've ever budgeted my income, (or had reason to think about it), specifically for habitual drug use though. Maybe I grew up in the wrong country?!

As for alcohol, since you edited that in afterwards.. it's both legal & you never mentioned it previously in your $300 quote. If people can afford to go drop $200 on it while clubbing on a weekend, again, Australia sounds like the place to be! (if I were an alcoholic and/or druggy anyways :razz
Logitek, i'm going to say this once, and then i'm going to end this stupid and trivial arguement.

Drugs in australia, COMPARED to other countries, are more expensive. But i don't do them enough to have a decent impact on my wallet.
Therefor, No i did not contradict myself, i was making a comparison.

Everyone else understands that, why can't you?
Pics of cars you mofos own please
Quote from Klutch :

Everyone else understands that, why can't you?

Understands what?
edit* 300 out of 3200 is still pretty decent number to be spent on drugs, cant argue with that. You are just trying to hide your addiction.
if doing (at an average) 3 pills / 1 tab every 3 months is an addiction, 80% of the population must be alcoholics...

$300 over 3 months is $25 a week, in the grand scheme of things, it's really not that much.
And as i said, that was when i was smoking weed regularly, which i don't anymore.
Err...how have i claimed to be a bad ass? I posted up something car related, they were the ones to take it off topic?
If i were a badass, i'd say i spend $500 a week on meth and make $3000 a week due to drug dealing.

But alas, i work like a slave and earn next to nothing.

And for once i agree with G!hno, less worrying about what someone on the internet spends their money on, and more posting cars.
Quote from Klutch :...And for once i agree with G!hno, less worrying about what someone on the internet spends their money on, and more posting cars.

Hey, me too! Trophy for the G!hno. :trophy_br Also, I apologize for perpetuating your story of drug use & expense report on such. :banana_ra

not exactly a car, but hey, its my lowest form of transport.
See you guys at Trax tomorrow if you're going!
I bet the lowing lover Jetta guy will love this...
Quote from Eclipsed :I bet the lowing lover Jetta guy will love this...

it attracts alot of attention, most people seem to like it
hey u attached ur axles wrong...oh...

well a slight update from my side...currently this:

but soon to replaced with this:

(not exactly that one, but the model and the color )

/edit: sorry for oversized pics...
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from Eclipsed :I bet the lowing lover Jetta guy will love this...

hahaha! when I first saw it I'd been up for like 24h/was too tired to see what was different about it.
From a VW mini meet, sorry about the size.

Quote from Scrabby :9.00 - 9.40 practice
11.30 - Driver signing session
13.00 - 14.00 Qualifying
14.30 - Top 16 announced - Maxxis truck. (Top 16 briefing to follow).
15.30 Top 16 finals.

Well got back from Trax a few hours ago now. Congrats on getting into the Top 16

Me and my brother were watching you practice at 9:00, your entries were incredible! so much angle and speed compared to everyone else..!

Didn't see you qualify but honestly I knew you'd do it, was up in the Brooklands building out on the balcony, got loads of pictures and videos of you.

Your practise against that Starlet was great, you really got the entry well and clipped the apex nicely.. The first run was amazing too, the entry had so much angle lol and you pulled a nice lead against him. Was really gutted for you on the second run, you did get him so well in the first turn and it looked soo close even from where we were standing, was such as shame you lost it on the next turn!

Will get the pictures and videos edited - I'll PM you the links to them

Edit - Just a quick one of the awesome entry! (Click for Wallpaper)

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG